Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:50 pm
"Uh..ok.."Lance said smiling.'Wow lucy is so nice...letting her sister go to a dance with the guy she likes,and who likes her back....'He thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:01 pm
"Well Nyuu the dresses are in the room. I well be at the ship of anyone needs me......."Lucy says. She walks out to the hall and heads for outside.

Nyuu jumps down. And runs to Lances and Lucys room. She goes into Lucy dresser looking for a dress.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:19 pm
*returns to room, tanned from her walk around the building*
hi damion, i am just going to wash up, i will be out in a minute
*emerges from the bathroom in a robe with wet hair again*
sorry i took so long, i decided just to have another shower
*steps into a long blue evening gown*
...umm...could u help me with the back? i can't seem to do up the lacing...
*stands there and holds my hair off my back, waiting*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:57 pm
Lucy walks up to her ship.She grabs her tools and starts to work on the ship.

Nyuu picks out a red long dress. She takes off her towel and puts it on. She finds some red dress shoes and puts them on. She grabs her make-up and starts to put it on.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:31 am
"I'll get dressed too..."He said as he walked to the bath room and started to change.

As soon as Lance stepped into the bath room Cane saw a chance and toke it.He sprinted down the whole entire hotel until he found Lucy."Hey you wanna go to the dance?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:51 am
Lucy smiled. "I well be there. You just wont know it. And plus i got you a date. She well be wearing a light blue dress. She well have a black but pretty mask on. You well know when you see her." She says trying not to smile.

Nyuu walks out into the hall.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:09 am
"Oh ok..."he said smiling.

Lance stepped out of the bathroom,and in a suit.He then walked into the hallway and saw nyuu."Hey.."He said .

"I'm going to go get dressed for the dance..."Cane said he went back to the room and got dressed in the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:19 am
Lucy smiles as Cane leaves. She runs up to the hall where her room was. She starts to clime up to get to her room.

Nyuu smiles. "Hi." She says as she walks up to Lance.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:25 am
"So whens the dance exactly?"Lance asked.

Cane comes out in a suit,but now wondered where the dance was.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:35 am
Nyuu smiles. She grabs Lances hand. "Maybe of you follow i can show you.And the dance is when ever you get there." Nyuu leads Lance to the ball room where the dance is.

Lucy gets into the room. She unlocks her dresser and grads a light blue dress. She takes off her clothes washes up. She puts the dress on. She fixs up her hair to make it look like shes not a bunny. She hides her tail and puts her make-up on. She puts her shoes on and lasted.She puts a black mask on. Just kinda hideing shes Lucy.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:48 pm
"Ok...."He said smiling as he stepped into the ball room Cane was already there waiting for some one.Lance had never been to a fancy dance like this before.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:29 pm
Lucu walks out of the room.She walks over to the stairs to get to the ballroom. She stands there.

Nyuu looks up the stairs. "Wow she pretty." She says shocked.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:48 pm
"Who?"Lance asked as he turned around to see the masked girl,she seemed fimiliar.

Cane Looked at the girl.'Is that my date!?' He thought himself,how did lucy manage to get him a date with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:54 pm
Nyuu keeps stareing." Of i was a guy i whould be howling......."She kinda mutters

Lucy slowly walks down the stairs. She smiles softly.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:58 pm
"Not all guys are like the ones on t.v..."Lance said but he did here some people whistling in the background.

Cane stood there,becoming somewhat bored.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games