Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:25 am
((lol... poor Kaze. I'm so glad I never had this problem growing up... I'd die without internet hooked to my veins.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:49 am
((Ah...h-hello everybody!! *trying to act like she hasn't been through some kind of war* Hem...I've been away...because I was coughing and hacking and choking...and all those horrible things...so my mind wouldn't work properly. And to make it worse...yesterday I got a badminton racquet to the head...and a stomachache. So in gym class I could barely stand...and I still played...which was kind of a bad idea. But how could nobody notice? sweatdrop I was totally losing it! And my friend totally sucked...so I had to play in the front for the whole time. And all of this happened because one of my friendy wends was sick and my other friendy wend went to band camp. So I was so aloooooonnnnne!! crying Loneliness makes SakuMeiMei lose her mind. So now I have a fear of holding a pencil and attempting to draw. I don't know what will happen. I might just totally destroy what I'm currently working on and I really don't want that. (That's about 4 monthes of work!) Well I should stop complaining...and just...I dunno...))

Kuromi stared at herself in the mirror. "I'm going to kill you Mi-chan." She was really close to totally blowing up and running out of this horrible place. "Explain to me...why this dress is so frilly..."

"Ah...so and so who made the so and so law made special requirements for your dress..." Mi-chan said, backing away slowly. That was half of the truth...

"More like Saga came and messed around with it."

Busted. "Ah, Kuromi-sama don't be mad!! You know I have to obey everybody's orders!"

"Ah, don't worry. I'm not mad at you." Kuromi opened the door. "I'm mad at Saga."

((See? I can't really do anything intelligent now.))  

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:36 pm
( cc-haruna sweatdrop I think it's best if you have your character interact with other characters.... [otherwise, we can't do much])  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:42 pm
((And can we move the story along a bit? We really do need to get Alcina kidnapped.))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:31 pm
((yeah, we need her to get kidnapped soon...then i can get hayato to save her! lol. hahahahahaha. yeah...too much sugar. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:56 pm
((I'm such a horrible person... gonk But don't go blaming SakuMeiMei for everything...she's already had 2 mental breakdowns in a week...Feel free to secretly yell at me though.))
"Kuromi-sama!!" Mi-chan ran after Kuromi, shouting loud enough for everybody to hear.

Idiot...make Saga notice my excistence now will you? Kuromi sighed.
And of course Kuromi was right. It was just what Saga wanted. Heh heh... "Let's go over theeere!!" She started pulling Sui toward somebody. "There's somebody you should meet Sui-san!~"  

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:23 am
(Sorry sweatdrop )

Sui's eyes glanced over at the little girl and hesitantly let her tug him in the direction to where 'somebody' was.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:27 am
Alcina laughed quietly at Sui's plight. His 'admirers' amused her to no end. What would Kane-san think of this little development... she thought rather evilly.

But her curiosity had been peeked enough to follow after the two. Who was this somebody? She was hoping for an older person to talk to, someone who might know about a certain stone...

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:52 pm
((*wonders what has happened to Aisu*))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:39 pm
((I don't know... maybe she's really busy?))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:45 pm
((arg...okay, well ill wait for her till we can get alcina kidnapped. if she doesnt rp till then, ill just rp to rescue alcina, do you think thats all right?))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:24 pm
((Probably... I'd like to get Alcina kidnapped sometime soon though...))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:22 am
((*pokes thread*))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:59 pm
((Hey look! My avi is a pathetic attempt at a cosplay of Alcina! Dragon wings and everything, lol.))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:24 pm
( xd There's a great resemblence! heart )  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games