Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:15 am

lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
His head down and paws in his pockets, Zeldrick walked through the empty halls.

*johanna walked up to zeldrick and taped his shoulder* ummm....zeldrick....can you help me out....i dont know who to ask.....and i have this huge crush on someone i cant even go up and ask....im too scared to...

Zeldrick lifted his head up and looked around, then found Johanna. He stuck his paws deeper in his pockets and gave a slight smile. "Yea, I'll help. What do you need?"

well...how do you go ask teh guy you like him....im so scared that i will get hurt...this is my very first crush....

jade: AWWWWW!!!!! little honey cakes has a crush!!!! so adorable and her first one too!!! oooo!!!! we have to find out who it is so we can tell her zeldrick!

johanna: but...wait...i cant....tell him im scared...
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:48 am

Kyubi walked back into the school. It had been a while since he had been here. Prison sucks.
His look changed intensely since he had been gone. Same hair color but a bit longer, many chains all around him, some scars and bruises, etc.
User Image

XxKyubi_KunxX

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:50 pm

*i walk through the doors of the school with my earphones in my ears and turned up loud so it drowns out any other noise the chains on my pants making a jingling noise as well as the silver bell on my collar with a small engraving on it the sign of my Mistress he continued to walk in the cafiteria noticing somone covered in chains wondering if he would notice his music it was up so high that anyone could hear the song devils son by devil driver he walked next to fur taking one ear phone out so he could hear* hey you seem new to me hows it going?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:12 pm

slayer898
*i walk through the doors of the school with my earphones in my ears and turned up loud so it drowns out any other noise the chains on my pants making a jingling noise as well as the silver bell on my collar with a small engraving on it the sign of my Mistress he continued to walk in the cafiteria noticing somone covered in chains wondering if he would notice his music it was up so high that anyone could hear the song devils son by devil driver he walked next to fur taking one ear phone out so he could hear* hey you seem new to me hows it going?
Kyubi turned his head to the seemingly new fur that had now approached him. He had a puzzled look on his face at first, but decided to be polite and extend his hand in friendship. "Hey! you seem new to me too. ^_^ I'm Kyubi. What's yer name?"

XxKyubi_KunxX

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:44 pm

*i look over to him slowly* hi i am Jynx Darkitten and im tired as hell haha
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:20 pm

Kyubi giggles littlely and nods. "Same here. I just got out of prison. ^_^ how do you think i got the chains on me?"

XxKyubi_KunxX

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:04 pm

*johanna ran off and didnt stop til she came to gails house. she had one get well card that had two homecomming dance tickets in it. she didnt know weather to ask him or leave it in his mailbox. she sommoned up enough courage to put the letter in his mailbox and run off. she went back home to think about what all has happened to her....*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:31 pm

Kyubi nodded to Jynx, then went in the opposite direction, exiting the building. "It's been nice talking, but i think school's over... besides... i got someone to catch up to..."
Kyubi walked down the street, headed for Johanna's house, hoping to surprise her when he got there. He knocked on the door, hoping to get and answer. Nothing. He knocked again, hoping this one was the one.

XxKyubi_KunxX

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:41 pm

XxKyubi_KunxX
Kyubi nodded to Jynx, then went in the opposite direction, exiting the building. "It's been nice talking, but i think school's over... besides... i got someone to catch up to..."
Kyubi walked down the street, headed for Johanna's house, hoping to surprise her when he got there. He knocked on the door, hoping to get and answer. Nothing. He knocked again, hoping this one was the one.

*johannas dad ansured. he lets you come in. he looks very strong and has teh perfect features of a wolf furry. his eyes were the only things gentle about him and they looked tired with all the work that he has.*

johannas dad: you wana see johanna son?

*johanna comes down teh stares in a pair of jeans with holes in the knees. her shirt was a tanktop with roses on it and a small red jean jacket that came up to her waist.*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:46 pm

Kyubi smiles at the sight of Johanna. It had been a long time since the last time they spoke. "Hey Johanna remember me? It may be kinda hard with the longer hair.... but... recognize? :3"

XxKyubi_KunxX

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:50 pm

XxKyubi_KunxX
Kyubi smiles at the sight of Johanna. It had been a long time since the last time they spoke. "Hey Johanna remember me? It may be kinda hard with the longer hair.... but... recognize? :3"

*johanna huged him. she seemed a bit sad and scared of something.* you wana talk in the livenroom or my room?....

johanna's father: im getting ready to fix dinner your weclomed to stay son if ya like...
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:06 pm

Kyubi hugged Johanna in return, but sensed fear of ... something. He looked back to her father and stated, "Thank you sir. ^_^" he then turned bac to Johanna. "Your room provides more privacy i guess. Lets talk in there."
before they kept going, he stopped her. "hey, can you tell me what's troubling you?"

XxKyubi_KunxX

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:17 pm

XxKyubi_KunxX
Kyubi hugged Johanna in return, but sensed fear of ... something. He looked back to her father and stated, "Thank you sir. ^_^" he then turned bac to Johanna. "Your room provides more privacy i guess. Lets talk in there."
before they kept going, he stopped her. "hey, can you tell me what's troubling you?"

*once you come into johannas room. it has hello kitty bed sheets and stuffed animals all over her bed. she desides to clean them off so you two can sit down. she holds a very old bunny plushie from when she was a kid*

im upset and scared cause i dont know what to do....im scared that jade may try to find out who my crush is and.....its hard to be a teenager......i dont think i wana go to teh homecomming dance...cause i dont wana suffer getting hurt....
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:22 pm

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
XxKyubi_KunxX

*once you come into johannas room. it has hello kitty bed sheets and stuffed animals all over her bed. she desides to clean them off so you two can sit down. she holds a very old bunny plushie from when she was a kid*

im upset and scared cause i dont know what to do....im scared that jade may try to find out who my crush is and.....its hard to be a teenager......i dont think i wana go to teh homecomming dance...cause i dont wana suffer getting hurt....
Kyubi perked up his ears, hearing the word 'crush'. "Hmm? So you have a crush eh? well come on spill it who is the lucky fella? :3"

XxKyubi_KunxX

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:30 pm

XxKyubi_KunxX
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
XxKyubi_KunxX

Kyubi perked up his ears, hearing the word 'crush'. "Hmm? So you have a crush eh? well come on spill it who is the lucky fella? :3"

but....i cant....its too embarrasing...what if he doesnt like me or if he turns up to be a jerk and crushes my heart to go out with teh prettyest girl in our school.... stephanie in our science class would take all the boys in our school.....she has big boobs and shes really pretty....*looks down at how tiny her boobs are*

((XD so funny))
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games