Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
neko's and jedi's house with squad "zeskiscar" grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:16 am

no its ok but no one is responding scream

then ithink it is me togheter with susumu
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:16 am

By now Zann was feeling REALLY alarmed. 2 sannins going all out? This is going to be rough...He checked the sharpness of his katana, tightened his feet wraps and started stretching. I wonder if Neko would want Boys Vs Girls or something...Yep, she does. And wow, Ric chose me as his partner? Zann felt surprised and pleased at the same time.

iZann

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:19 am

"well ok then lets do this"

*pulls out the katana that ric gaved her*

"well ric your right your head is really hard look!" *neko pulled out the 50 kg weights ric gaved to her*

ok lets begin!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:20 am

((GRAA parents want me, wil be back in around 20 minutes-ish))

iZann

3Rton

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:20 am

"... Get some anger out ?.."
"Hmm now that i think about it i am still very young.." Ric thinks and walks to Zann
"You take Susumu, okay ?" Ric whispers to Zann
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:22 am

"Hmm yeah i should probably take my weights of too." Ric thinks.
*Ric takes of hes wrist, ankle and full body weights.*
"Hmm i love this feeling." Ric says and all so takes his Yoroi of.
*Ric takes out 3 scrolls.*
"Ok let's do this.
((Man damn you am i supposed to take them on alone !!?))

3Rton

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:23 am

"Taking them one on one isn't a good idea. Can you fight them yourself first, I need to see their styles, elements and weaknesses. You're a lot stronger, so yeah..." Zann whispered in Ric's ear.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:23 am

"Well we can do it that way too."

3Rton

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:24 am

ok let sstart

(Art of Pressing Pulp)

neko make a lot of paper out of trees and puts in in her bag
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:25 am

"Ya i've had a really rough day." Susumu cracks her neck and rummages through her bag. "ahh there it is." she pulls out a small scroll. bites her thumb and summons her special bow and arrows. equipping them both on her back. she turns around and smiles.

Eris5

3Rton

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:29 am

*Ric sharpens his eyes and takes calm calculating face instead of his usual carefree face.*
"Bow i see." Ric mutters and opens one of his scrolls.
* 2 and half meters long black naginata appears*

Naginata
Tenraku Tenryo
Description: (It's summoned from scroll)
Tenraku Tenryo is naginata made of black steel, It's so hard that it can cut even iron. Tenraku Renryo was used as ritual artifact until it was stolen in raid of certain ninja family. Even though it's long since it has been blessed or used in any ritual ceremony's it still does have it's magical ability. It is said that Tenraku Tenryo carries spirits of all those priests who were killed at that night when temple was raided. That's why it's all most like sometimes the blade would guide it's owner. But this weapons true power comes in when it cuts enemy. If Tenraku Tenryo spills blood, it starts to "drink" it. All ways when blade gets contact with blood it's power and speed increases.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:30 am

*looks at susumu*

thinks*wow this is the first time me and susumu are working togheter, i better not fail her, else she ill think im weak*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

3Rton

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:34 am

"If you aren't coming i am." Ric says and appears 2 meters away from Neko and Susumu. Then Ric Slides from between them and is now behind them.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:38 am

"you might wanna get something better than that boken out Zann" Susumu laughs as he stands next to ric holding a giant black naginata blade. "Well lets start it out." Susumu makes a series of handseals 4 susumu's pop out next to her. 2 of which transform into Neko. "do the same" susumu whispers to Neko. covering her mouth.-Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)+(transformation jutsu)

Eris5

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games