Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:23 pm

Starfire flew up to Gemin and hugged her. "I'm glad your ok my dear dauhgter and back," she said.

"Yes, glad to have you back Gem," said Iris.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:28 am

Italius nodded and said,"that's fair." he then turned to haru and said,"But i need to take care of something really quick." He then picked up Haru and brought him to the other. After laying Haru down in the middle of them with a note explaining what was going on, he ran back to Sora and said,"K let's go."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:47 am

Raven noticed Haru and walked over to him. "Haru." She looked down at the note and picked it up.

Nightwing smiled at Gemini before noticing Haru. "Huh? What does the note say?"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:07 pm

"Huh, Haru," said Starfire as she saw him.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:13 pm

Persephone walkd over to her shelves and grabbed a potion from there. She drank it and it healed up all her wounds specially the one from Gemini when she bit ehr on her shoulder.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:32 pm

"Oh, Haru," said Gemini as she ran towards him. She nealed next to him in the water.

(( May I add another villian ))

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:55 pm

Crystal was confused and noticed Italius run away. She walked up to Haru and noticed the note Raven was holding. "Why would Italius just show up and leave? What does the note say Raven?" She asked in wounder.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trixie awoke and walked toward the main room. She noticed Bloodbane. "Hello, Do we have any food?" She didnt think we did since we just move.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:29 pm

"Yes, Raven what does the note say?" asked Gemini.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:01 pm

((Sure, go ahead and post the profile! thes270, what does the note say? I don't want to make any mistakes.))

Bloodbane nodded his head towards the fridge. "I stocked it with some food just now. It isn't much, mostly just some stuff that I found when I looked through our old hideout."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:04 pm

Trixie walked to the fridge and bent down to grab and apple. "Thank you." She sat on the couch and took bites.

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:19 pm

Name: Electra
Age: (future only) o age just lives forever until someon kills her but nobody has becasue they never hit her at the right place or with the right weapon.
Powers: fire, flys, piosen fangs, shape shifts into wolf and dragon, dark magic, healer, and lighting
Past Appearance: (if they appear in the past. your character might only appear in the future.)none
Future Appearance:
User Image
User Image
User Image
Personality: mean, quick, strong, tough, skillfull, mad, powerful, cares only for power and selfesh
Bio: She's a villian who knows Gemini and the one who helped put the black parl in her heart. She's a very dangerous villian that you don't want to mess with at all.
Other: has wings to fly and carries a staff that can turn into a blade with piosen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:24 pm

Electra stood behind the waterfall and watched the Titans.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

l_uke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:49 pm

"O.k.But,what is your girlfriend going to think about you becoming a 'Bad guy'?I dont know if the others will accept you since you did try to kill them.We will just have to find out."Sora said.He smiled at the thought of another guy on his team,instead of trying to kill him."Oh yeah,What did that note say?"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:38 pm

Persephone walked from her bedroom to the room where Trixie and Bloodbane were. "Well, that was a good rest and my shoulder is all healed up now," she said.

~~~~~~~~~~

Iris had a strange feeling in her gut and her hair turned from her normal hair color orange to a white color.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:05 am

Gemini than stared at Iris and noticed that Iris's hair turned white meaning Iris had a strange feeling. Then Gemini had both of her ears turne into wolf ears and tried to pick up any sound. She than heard something from the waterfall. Gemini looked towards the waterfall.

Electra notce something isn't right. she senced that they new where she was.

Then Gemini put her hand towards the waterfall and said, "Wind." Then wind swirled around her, to her arm, hand, adn blew towards Electra. when it hit Electra it blew her to the ground.

Electra was blown by the win and even water was splashed onto ehr and she flew backwards hitting the ground.

"Someone is here," said Gemini. Then her ears turn back to normal. As Gemini stood up in the water, the water rose up and a wolf mask appeared in front of Gemini. Gemini took the mask and placed it on her face and tied it to her face with the strings. "Show yourself!" she yelled.

Then Electra stood up and appeared out of the water. "Hm," put her hand up and fire came out and went straight for Gemini and was about to hit ehr body when. . .

Gemini put her two hands up and said, "Going to have to do better than that lady." She used her wind powers to blow it back at the woman(Electra).

Electra dodged it and said, "My oh my have you grown Gemini. I remember when you were just a baby girl."

"What! How do you know me?" asked Gemini in surprise.

"Well, you wouldn't remember me since were only a baby when we last saw each other," said Electra. "Name's Electra Miss Wolf."

"Huh, what are you talking about?" asked Gemini.

"I mean that I knew your real parents and I'm the one who helped put that black pearl in your heart. Well, actually I helped make it but it appears your not under the black pearls spell anymore," said Electra.

Gemini didn't believe her about knowing ehr real parents and than that other stuff. "SHUT UP!" yelled Gemini as she used he wind powers to blow Electra to the wall.

"Wow isn't someone a little cranky," said Electra. "Oh, and Gemini you know that mask belongs to your mother and that sword belongs to you father. Your real ones and another thing too. You name Gemini came from a great warrior who went bad and so you were born under her moon and who ever was born under there was the reacarnation of that warrior," she said. "Oh, and another thing I killed your father when I faught him in war and killed your mother when she grew ill after they both send you away to be somewhere safe but your not no more." then Electra stood up and walked towards Gemini. "So I'm the reason why your parents are dead and why you are here Heheh!"
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games