22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:16 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((Works. rofl ))
Dorian chuckled, shaking his head. "I've had worse offers." He said jovially. "Run along to your hideout, then. When I find the baths I'll kill everyone there and give your "men" a sound soaking." He said, still chuckling. He turned on his heel and started off, looking for a clean rag to wipe his swords and face on.

"My men?" she repeated, allowing herself a small laugh. "Hardly." Shrugging, she obstinately followed him - partly because she wanted to ensure he wasn't hiding anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:24 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
"My men?" she repeated, allowing herself a small laugh. "Hardly." Shrugging, she obstinately followed him - partly because she wanted to ensure he wasn't hiding anything.

"Now that I think about it, I wouldn't go so far as to call them "men"." He said, sheathing his swords and walking down the road, pulling his cloak about him and pulling the hood down over his eyes. "Find a cloak or something, you look ridiculous and you'll draw attention." He said absently.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:31 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"Now that I think about it, I wouldn't go so far as to call them "men"." He said, sheathing his swords and walking down the road, pulling his cloak about him and pulling the hood down over his eyes. "Find a cloak or something, you look ridiculous and you'll draw attention." He said absently.

"Worried about my safety?" she asked archly, and gestured to the pure white cloak she wore. "I already have one, thank you. Besides, I live to draw attention," she added flippantly.
"Hm, actual honesty for once," she mused, tossing her hair slightly. She smiled as Ryok returned to her, darker colors of the peregrine offsetting her own costume.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:36 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
"Worried about my safety?" she asked archly, and gestured to the pure white cloak she wore. "I already have one, thank you. Besides, I live to draw attention," she added flippantly.
"Hm, actual honesty for once," she mused, tossing her hair slightly. She smiled as Ryok returned to her, darker colors of the peregrine offsetting her own costume.

"No. I don't want to answer any questions peopke throw at us. They annoy me." Dorian said shortly, looking from side to side. "And that will only go to assure us that you'll get an arrow in the back one day. It might not even be mine." He said, laughing again. "Ah, here it is." He said. He peered up at the sign hanging from the house and walked inside, still holding the Power from earlier. "Go gather your ragtag little army, it's bathtime." He chortled, lashing out with Air and silencing the few people in the room.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:38 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"No. I don't want to answer any questions peopke throw at us. They annoy me." Dorian said shortly, looking from side to side. "And that will only go to assure us that you'll get an arrow in the back one day. It might not even be mine." He said, laughing again. "Ah, here it is." He said. He peered up at the sign hanging from the house and walked inside, still holding the Power from earlier. "Go gather your ragtag little army, it's bathtime." He chortled, lashing out with Air and silencing the few people in the room.

(He's acting like people are alive. They're not, remember the Myrddraal and Trollocs are around too? Not just us.)

"What people?" Sielle asked, laughing at his apparent stupidity. "Caemlyn is a city of the dead and Darkfriends, you fool. No Darkfriend will question me - and anyone who would is long dead."
A thought crossed her head, and she smiled at it. "It would certainly be interesting," she mused, shrugging.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:48 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
(He's acting like people are alive. They're not, remember the Myrddraal and Trollocs are around too? Not just us.)

"What people?" Sielle asked, laughing at his apparent stupidity. "Caemlyn is a city of the dead and Darkfriends, you fool. No Darkfriend will question me - and anyone who would is long dead."
A thought crossed her head, and she smiled at it. "It would certainly be interesting," she mused, shrugging.

((They're all dead? Every last one of 'em? Daw... boring. Ah well, I'l roll with it.))
"What are you talking about, they're righ-" He cut off suddenly, staring about. Where he had seen cowering people and corpses there was now nobody. He stopped, frowning. "Bah." He said, shrugging again and removing his cloak, walking toward the baths and pulling his chain shirt over his head.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:53 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((They're all dead? Every last one of 'em? Daw... boring. Ah well, I'l roll with it.))
"What are you talking about, they're righ-" He cut off suddenly, staring about. Where he had seen cowering people and corpses there was now nobody. He stopped, frowning. "Bah." He said, shrugging again and removing his cloak, walking toward the baths and pulling his chain shirt over his head.

(Well, there are corpses. But there was a shitload of 'em, if you remember.)

"Are you planning to undress in front of a lady?" Sielle asked, knowing she opened herself up for insult with that remark. Nevermind. If he kept it up, he'd have to play his own game.
If it was a game....the idea was intriguing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:57 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
(Well, there are corpses. But there was a shitload of 'em, if you remember.)

"Are you planning to undress in front of a lady?" Sielle asked, knowing she opened herself up for insult with that remark. Nevermind. If he kept it up, he'd have to play his own game.
If it was a game....the idea was intriguing.

"Are you planning to watch?" Dorian countered, picking a body from a tub and dropping it to the ground. He pulled off his belt and pulled off his pants, dropping his clothes in a pile beside the tub.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:01 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"Are you planning to watch?" Dorian countered, picking a body from a tub and dropping it to the ground. He pulled off his belt and pulled off his pants, dropping his clothes in a pile beside the tub.

Sielle raised an eyebrow in amusement, not even bothering averting her eyes. "There isn't much to tempt me," she lied easily, as Ryok ruffled his feathers.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:08 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
Sielle raised an eyebrow in amusement, not even bothering averting her eyes. "There isn't much to tempt me," she lied easily, as Ryok ruffled his feathers.

"Then just why are you staring?" Dorian asked slyly, stripping to his skin and vaulting over the side of the tub into the water. The Tinker was proving to be far more amusing than annoying after all, even with the whole ear episode. He sighed easily, settling into the water and sinking in to his chin- no mean trick, due to his short stature.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:13 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"Then just why are you staring?" Dorian asked slyly, stripping to his skin and vaulting over the side of the tub into the water. The Tinker was proving to be far more amusing than annoying after all, even with the whole ear episode. He sighed easily, settling into the water and sinking in to his chin- no mean trick, due to his short stature.

"I'm staring because I'm amazed a man so short can sink into a tub that large and not drown," Sielle replied with frank amusement, hands clasped behind her back as she debated how she wanted to approach this.
"More importantly...how would Djevik want me to approach this?" she wondered, thinking of all she could do to the man while he was off his guard. Bonding - as unskilled as she was in the weave - was possible, as were many other options. She smiled at the ideas.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:22 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
"I'm staring because I'm amazed a man so short can sink into a tub that large and not drown," Sielle replied with frank amusement, hands clasped behind her back as she debated how she wanted to approach this.
"More importantly...how would Djevik want me to approach this?" she wondered, thinking of all she could do to the man while he was off his guard. Bonding - as unskilled as she was in the weave - was possible, as were many other options. She smiled at the ideas.

"I'll keep that comment in mind next time you hit your head on something." Dorian returned sardonically. "Why don't you run along and play? I'm trying to relax." He said, waving his hand as if at a child.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:40 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"I'll keep that comment in mind next time you hit your head on something." Dorian returned sardonically. "Why don't you run along and play? I'm trying to relax." He said, waving his hand as if at a child.

Sielle crossed her arms over her breasts and laughed. "Relax?" she repeated, and shook her head. "Perhaps I would like to relax as well. I did have to put up with you the entire way here," she continued, folding her cloak carefully on a table.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:25 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
Sielle crossed her arms over her breasts and laughed. "Relax?" she repeated, and shook her head. "Perhaps I would like to relax as well. I did have to put up with you the entire way here," she continued, folding her cloak carefully on a table.

"Indeed?" Dorian asked quietly, his voice even softer than usual. He was fairly certain what the woman was after- "How can one blame her?", he thought smugly- but nevertheless was wary. Shrugging and figuring it was as good a day to die as any, he released the Power, gazing at Sielle intently.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:29 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"Indeed?" Dorian asked quietly, his voice even softer than usual. He was fairly certain what the woman was after- "How can one blame her?", he thought smugly- but nevertheless was wary. Shrugging and figuring it was as good a day to die as any, he released the Power, gazing at Sielle intently.

Sielle watched the man in secret amusement - she doubted he had any idea what she would, or could, do to him. "Or perhaps nothing," she mused, as she shed the rest of her clothes and lowered herself into the bath. "That might be more funny than anything else."  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff