Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:16 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
[[Mmmkei, what the balls is goin' on and what can I do?
. _ .]]
[[lulz. abi-tan.
kaykaykay.
well yeah so. just rp w/ nori ? uhm. Dx yeah.]]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:18 pm
Akuro stumbled forward, on his knees. He felt tears rush to his eyes.
He hugged Yuka close to him.
"Yuka? Yuka are you alright? Why'd you come here?" He asked in a rush, trying to calm down.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:19 pm
[[I forgotted what happened...
> _ <
What HAS happened?]]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:11 pm
[[well er,
tatsuya bought people. and then blahblahblah they got into a fight and betrayal and drama and besides what kya-chan and I are rping with the whole kiyoshi, aoi, tatsuya, yuka, tao and akuro.
nothing really.

send me that story about suicidal boys. xDD]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:28 pm
[[Mmm, I see.
It's on my deviant art:
You'll just have to look in my gallery]]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:42 pm
[[mmkayy..
thanks abi-tan.
biggrin ]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:16 pm
Yuka was filled with a sudden rush of betrayal.
"You walked out on me when I was afraid. Because you didn't want to get hurt. I can't believe you'd do that to me. I thought you cared about me.." Yuka said, and slapped him hard across the face.
"Because I sure as hell cared about you." She finished, her voice still shaky, slurred.
Tears formed in her eyes and she began crying.
"And yes, I'm fine. I came here to drink myself into possibly a coma, but that didn't seem to happen. Why would you care?" Yuka asked, feeling dizzy again.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:23 pm
Akuro's face turned hard after the slap.
"I was scared and afraid. I didn't know what to do. I'm so sorry I left you Yuka." He said, then held her in his arms.
His tears had stopped coming and there was now a red handprint on his left cheek.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:42 pm
Yuka was overfilled with guilt.
"Kuro...I'm sorry. I'm really moody when I'm like this." Yuka said, falling over onto him.
"Gah, i hate this. I can hardly keep myself upright." She thought aloud.
After a minute's silence, Yuka asked:
"How'd you know I was here? How'd you find me?"

Yuka rubbed his cheek where she'd slapped him. Feeling bad about it, she kissed his cheek.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:45 pm
Akuro smiled suddenly. It was a very small and weak smile. But a smile nontheless.
"I didn't. I came here for a drink, and the bartender said something about a girl who had come in. It piqued my intrest." He explained.
"It's okay. Let me walk you home." He said, standing. He held out a hand for her.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:39 pm
[[ :I What the asshat am I supposed to squeeze maiself in here again. D;
WAAHHAT. Whatever happened with Naoki and preggo Nana?]]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:19 pm
"Oh." Yuka said, finally hearing the sound of her voice.
I sound pretty shaken.. Yuka thought. She shook her head.
"I can't go back there. You know what might happen to me? I don't want to get hurt. I don't really want to go back. I don't think I can love Tatsuya now. Not with what we did. And I don't think he really wants me back either." Yuka said, rather reluctant.
"And that wouldn't be a first either." She muttered, nearly inaudible.

Yuka's fingers clasped between his, her lips missed his. It felt unbareable. Her hand released from his, caressing his face; happily, her lips met his and she kissed him.

It was slow in the bar, so Takashi went into the back to check on Yuka and the kid. He quickly turned around at the doorway, seeing their embrace.
Well, not exactly siblings... He thought, containing his laughter.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:22 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
[[ :I What the asshat am I supposed to squeeze maiself in here again. D;
WAAHHAT. Whatever happened with Naoki and preggo Nana?]]

[[Uhm.. I dunno know. I dun even really remember our other people's names.. I'll have to go back and look. Lamo.
That's kind of funny.]]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:40 pm
[[So i dunno what to do with Hiroshi and Erika.. or Amaya and that one.. kid since they're master dood died in a car crash... so scrwe them.

Uhm. I guess we could somehow pick up with Yuu, Nori and Emiko with they're college crap. Technically it's the weekend right now so the next day would be monday=back at school/ college in their case.. but it's kind of hard for this since Nori is involved w/ Nana and Naoki. Maybe Nori could just be kind of absent around the house but somehow magically do his chores and whatnot? Lamo.

I think it went something like Yuu likes -> Emiko likes ->Nori = Nori is oblivious and Emiko is too shy to ask him out and Yuu is on the verge of asking out Emiko. haha.]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:04 am
[[yeahh..Nana was on pregnant leave. i'll start the post.]]

Nana's hand rested above her stomach, which was growing. It looked as though she had gained 3 pounds. But just on her stomach. She had a 'bump'.
Nana had just gotten up. Naoki was already in the kitchen, making coffee and tea. They were alone, [gah] already leaving for school.
What are they going to think? Nori..Yuu..Emiko..What would they say if they saw me? Her thoughts raced about. She was pregnant. She would get a bad reputation. Her friends wouldn't talk to her.
She gulped, heading down the stairs. She settled herself in a chair, looking at the bowl of cereal in front of her.
"Naoki..." She asked, her voice wavering. "I-Do I have to return to college? I mean, coouldn't I just get taught at home? I'd rather not go..looking 'pregnant' and all." She said quietly.

Akuro smiled against her lips.
"Yuka, Tatsuya is already over it. Knowing him. I'll bet he's either rip-roaring drunk or sound asleep. You won't get hurt. Kiyoshi, Aoi, and I won't allow that. If anything we'll kick Tatsuya out. That's how it works. We're together, and we hold no grudges. Tatsuya tried to make a place of peace for anyone. If he hurt you he'd be going against his word." Akuro smiled. "If it makes you feel any better we can go get a hotel room near the house. I have money on me plus I managed to get one of Tatsuya's credit cards." Akuro offered.
He held her in his arms.
"I will never let anything hurt you." He whispered in her ear. Akuro suddenly felt a change. But it was set in stone. Yuka was his. He was Yuka's. There was no going back. With vampires, things, especially lovers, never changed. If you truly love someone, and want to be with them, then you are inseperable.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games