Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:28 pm

Chuin walked up to the building as a stranger, an outsider, looking for better training. He was tempted just to head back to his village and learn on his own, but he knew this was no good. He had to man up, be the better ninja. He walked in the door, face hidden in his cloak, bird on his shoulder.
"Alright Arura, wish me luck." Arura then brushed her beak across his neck.

"Good afternoon gentlemen. I am Chuin Chao, from the Sand Village. I come hear because our Kazekage has just resigned and... The new Kazekage was my sensei. Since my sensei is just now gettin into the routine of a Kage, I was wondering if maybe I could linger here for a while, just maybe a couple of weeks. Maybe I could join a team here to learn and spar with. My troubles are large, and my strength may be weak, but my determination will drive me through. If you wish for my sword to e put in your care for a few days, that is understandable. i have only been here once, so I understand the Hostility put apon me. If you wish to decline, so be it. But our Chuunin Exams are in the next few months, and I am not where I want to be physically whise. I battle with my pets. I have 3: Arura my bird. Nate my Fox. And Katie my Snake. These are my trustful companions. I seek over them as they do the same for me. So what reply do you have for me?"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:07 pm

"Tetsu, where is Rahenno exactly? that way i can provide back up for him." Susumu sighs she only asked the question after the clone of Lenon disappeared. thinking to herself 'it's going to be difficult for him to not attack the cloud when we have many of the demons harbored here.' Susumu then turns to the Kaze kid. "Ya you may train here, just don't get into trouble and next time please knock."

Eris5

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:24 pm

((Not really...just I'll ask Blade not to put me in the Cloud. He has plenty of other people. But I'm not helping you, either. (Obviously)))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:22 pm

pyro walked up to the door of the kage and knocked, and walked in." hello kage I am one of Rahenno sensei's students and I have recieved word that he is in need of help. he is a close friend of ine and I would like to help him, and I know im not any were near his level but give me this chance to prove myself " pyro begged to the kage.

pyro hasu

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:42 pm

a message bird came through the window

kages

the rock kage is in trouble. there is a plan believed to destroy all the villages

Katsu
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:21 pm

Katsu's bird appeared again with a note

Raikage

Due to specific circumstances rock ninjas must take temperary refuge in cloud. Under orders of the tsuchikage. This incident started because of actions by Lenon

Katsu

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:32 pm

"Pyro tell me where Rahenno is...I'm sorry but I cannot allow you to try to help him, you will only end up getting in the way. If Rahenno your sensei is in trouble I doubt you could protect him." Susumu looks intentely at the young boy. Then as the bird comes in she grabs the note without even looking. Reading the note while awaiting the young boys answer she sighs.

((by the way i'm the Raikage not Hokage))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:39 pm

((i Know
fixed it))

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:17 am

Kyo knocked on the door to the Raikage's office, and waited for permission to enter. he wasnt sure where he should go exactly...this was his first time in Cloud.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:19 pm

"you may enter" Susumu looks to the door while getting up from her desk and pouring herself a cup of warm tea. The aroma of the tea fills the entire room and office building. Such a strong smell but with such a subtle taste, and with minor healing abilities the tea can help restore achy bones and joints back to normal.

Eris5

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:30 pm

Kyo entered the office and bowed. "Greetings my lady Raikage, i am Kyo Takeshi. i am a Genin of Rock. I'm sure you've heard what has befallen my village?"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:28 pm

Katsu knocked and went into the office."don't be so polite, Kyo, she's just better and more important then you. other than that, your both the same. Kyo, my ring"Katsu turned and looked at Susumu"Hello, Raikage, i'm katsu of the rock village. a pleasure to meet you."

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:41 pm

Kyo handed Katsu his ring. "she is the Raikage, respect is due. do you know if Kit survived or not?" he asked
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:19 pm

Katsu took the ring and immediately it shifted into sharp glove"thank you for keeping it safe, but as for kit, i'm not sure"

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:26 am

Kyo nodded, "no problem. whats it for? guess rock might be looking for its 4th Tsuchikage soon..."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games