Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:32 pm

A small snake slithered across the dock and was behind Shiro. It made a hissing sound in order to get his attention.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:34 pm

Hearing the snake, Shiro turned around to see it. "A snake? Great."

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:39 pm

The snake then got in striking position and lunged at Shiro.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:40 pm

Shrio, thinking quickly, pulled out a string and swung it at the snake trying to get it to go away.

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:51 pm

The snake got wiped and fell into the water. Suddenly a giant snake emerged from the water and hissed at Shiro. ((forest of death snake))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:55 pm

"Uh oh." Standing up, Shiro retreats to dry land and makes a couple of hand signs and turns into water. (Mizutamari no Jutsu (Water Puddle Technique)) Hope this works

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:59 pm

The snake slithered across the dock and it looked down at the water. its tongue came out and touched the water.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:09 pm

Unable to hold his form, he returns back to his normal form. "Well that didn't work too well. Lets try this." Making a few more hand signs, Shiro launches some water at the snake. Mizu Peretto (Water Pellet)

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:11 pm

The snake is hit and is stunned. But shakes it off and hisses loudly as it opens it's mouth which is larger then shiro and strikes at him.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:25 pm

"Great. He just won't go down." Making a few more hand signs quickly, Shiro performs Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu) just as the snake lands on him. Appearing above the snake, He pulls several strings out and wraps some on the top of it's mouth and some on the bottom and beings to pulls. "Now this won't hurt a bit. It's going to hurt a whole lot"

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:28 pm

Located on the top of the snakes head was a seal. When Shiro started to pull a figure appeared from the seal and placed a kunai on the back of his neck. "Let go of the snake." The figure said, not kidding.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:35 pm

Stopping, Shiro recalls his strings back into his body and stands there. "Alright I let it go. I take it that snake is yours?"

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:38 pm

The figure removed the kunai. "Yeah, sorry he got loose and was hungrey." He jumped down and he looked up at the snake, the snake hissed then disappeared in a puff of smoke.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:42 pm

"You know you really should keep better track of your pets then." Landing, he takes a fairly straight backed stance. "So who are you anyway?"

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:46 pm

"Kiyoshi." He said as he fixed his shirt and you could see his Akatsuki ring on his right middle finger.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games