Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:33 pm
"You're hardly pretty," Kiae said, rolling her eyes. "And you're not presentable, either. I'll just have to borrow Ethin when I return to the Tower," she decided with a grin.

"Here you are, Kiae!" Asano said cheerfully, striding over with two bowls of something that looked hot in his hands. Giving one to Kiae, he handed the other to Cobain with a wide grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:40 pm
"I can be presentable." Cobain protested. "You've just never seen me all cleaned up." He looked around at Asano. "Thanks, little brother." He said brightly, taking the bowl. "Looks hot." He noted with a grin.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:43 pm
"It is!" Asano assured him, almost jumping with delight. "My mother made it herself, so you know it's good," he added.

"Thank you, Asano," Kiae said with a smile, gingerly trying some and managing to avoid burning her tongue. "It is good," she praised him, before raising an eyebrow in amusement. "Now, I know you have chores to do, so go off before your mother decides to yell at me," she reminded him, earning a pleading look from the boy.

"And I can picture you cleaned up, and it isn't pretty," she assured Cobain over the boy's head. "You'd need a hair cut, a completely new set of clothes..." She trailed off, frowning in thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:52 pm
"You better listen to her man, if your momma cooks like this I wouldn't want to be pissing her off." Cobain told him with a grin, digging in. "And I'm not cutting my hair and you know it, so a new set of clothes would have to do." He told Kiae firmly.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:54 pm
She grinned as Asano ran off, but shook her head in Cobain's direction. "I don't see why you won't cut it," she argued agreeably. "Would you at least pull it back, or do you have to have it hanging around like a mangy dog?" she continued with a roll of her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:57 pm
"I can pull it back, yeah. You've bullied me into pulling it back before, remember?" He pointed out. "And I don't look mangy. Or like a dog."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:59 pm
"I'm sorry, but even when you're not covered in blood, you look mangy," Kiae informed him. "And when have I bullied you into pulling it back?" she asked in honest confusion. "I don't remember."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:06 pm
"You did it all the time back then." Cobain informed her. "It bothered you that you couldn't see my face, you said."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:09 pm
"Well, back then I couldn't tell when you were lying or not," Kiae said with a shrug. "Now I can, so there's no need. Although I still don't mind seeing your face," she added with a raised brow.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:13 pm
"Admit it, you just think I'm pretty." Cobain said teasingly.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:14 pm
"The sooner you get over that little delusion of yours, the better," Kiae told him tolerantly, shaking her head. "You hardly act your age, you know," she added with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:21 pm
"I have fun. So I'm not overly worried about it." Cobain admitted, laughing.
((I've said that so many times IRL it's not even funny. rofl ))  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:24 pm
(And yet, you have a laughing emote.)

"I guess I shouldn't have said anything anyway," she sighed, raising her eyes to the sky before shaking her head again. "We have to stay here until Ethin arrives, but we're leaving as soon as he does," Kiae said, dropping her tone suddenly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:27 pm
((It's a turn of phrase down here that means "a whole helluva lot."))
"I figured." Cobain said quietly. "Where are we going to go?"  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:29 pm
"I don't know," she muttered, resting her head in her hands. "I really don't know. I'd like to go back to the Tower, but with Esole Shielded they'd do the same to me and throw me out. The Amyrlin wouldn't be able to stop them."
Frowning, Kiae groaned. "I have no idea."  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games