Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:39 pm
Toyo heard shuffling in the hall, then the door burst open.
The office aid had a girl in his arms.
"this girl just passed out." He said, laying her on the bed. Toyo tried to see who she was, but her hair was in the way.
"Thanks." Toyo said, looking at the girl. She waited till the aid was gone, then she walked over, and sat on the bed. She brushed the hair from the girl's face.
She gasped.
It was Kyoko. After a second, she composed, brushing her bangs back. She got to the computer, checking Kyoko in.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:36 am
Kyoko had been passed out for almost a half hour before she regained consciousness. She was still really tired, but she could at least talk to the dean now, then probably get a referral and go back class.
"Do you know if the dean is in his office, Toyo?" Kyoko asked, sitting up. Toyo was seated in the chair behind her desk, reading. Kyoko couldn't see what.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:38 am
June was a bit shocked at first from what Mayumi had said but soon laughed.
She’s feisty, too. How fun. She thought to herself.
June guessed you had to be feisty to stick around Travis. Jenna was the same…
Travis’ facial expression showed no change to the remark his girlfriend had made.
But he was fine with stuff like that coming from her. June thought for a second and placed a slender finger to her chin, “I’d say…we were about 15? I guess?” Remembering specifics like that was always hard for her. She was wrong. Travis remembered it was 16. A little before his brother came and met Jenna… June had missed the whole breakup but Travis told her about it over the phone.

Travis was somewhat surprised at the question she had directed to him. Taller? He mused. “I started rapidly growing when I turned 16. After that I never really stopped. I think I’ve been the same height for a while now though. I don’t know I haven’t checked.” Travis answered. Mayumi had never asked questions relating to his being a werewolf so he never thought she was curious over the matter.
Travis leaned against one side of the island while June was at the other. The marble was cold against his bare skin but it was refreshing.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:33 pm
Toyo didn't look up.
She grabbed the phone and called the dean's desk.
"Yes, a student here has an appointment with you." A pause. "yes, the one Kozue sent in. She passed out, but she's awake now." Another pause. "I'll send her in." And then she hung up.
"Yeah, he's waiting." She said, her eyes never leaving the page.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:15 am
Kyoko half-heartedly smiled at Toyo.
"Don't I know," She joked, heading for the dean's office. Was she going to get into that much trouble? Kyoko doubted she would. Students swore all the time. How was this all that much different?
"Take a seat, Kyoko," The dean said, his hands folded on his desk. She did so, and yawned.
"You look quite tired. Are you alright?" He asked first.
"Yeah, I stayed up too late last night," She said, half telling the truth. Like he'd know.
"Hmm. Well, I hear you were swearing in front of the class. Now, I hear about kids doing this a lot, but why did Koz- Mr. Amaya, excuse me. WHy;d he send you here? It couldn't have been that bad?"

"Well I used the 'F' word, which I'm sure isn't a first, either. The thing is, I'm dating Moriki Toku, who is a pretty popular figure around here, I'm sure you know..anyway, my first period class found out, since we weren't exactly public about this. And everyone started making a huge deal about it, and I got really annoyed, especially when Mr. Amaya blamed me and Mori," Kyoko said, feeling satisfied with her story.

"I believe you, and I see why you might have felt obligated to use such language. Though it may not seem like the disciplinary thing to do, I'm letting you off the hook. No referral, you're fine. Just hang around here until second period," The dean told her, "you're free to go.

That was so much easier than she could have ever hoped it would be. Off the hook, like that.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:03 am
First period came and went.
Second period passing time. Mori rushed to the office and caught Kyoko right when she was leaving. He grinned, grabbing her in a hug. He was so glad he could do this is public now. Kazou hung out with other friends nearby, watching the exchange of affection.
Mori kissed Kyoko, not dirty kiss, but not an innocent one either. Finally, he set her down, getting stares, gasps, rude remarks, awhs from a crowd.
"Sorry, i just couldn't wait to see you. Sometimes I wish we could just skip school, so it was just you...and me.." He said, close to her.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:50 pm
Still exhausted, Kyoko replied, "I wish we could skip, too, but I'm sure my parents wouldn't like hearing about that."
Kyoko stood, her arms still around his waist. Maybe things would get easier for her, now that they didn't have to hide this.
"Thank you for doing this for me. It means a lot," She smiled, kissing his cheek

[[sorry..failpost.]]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:23 pm
Mayumi's stomach growled loudly. So she opened the fridge and pulled out a loaf of bread, and some jelly. Setting them on the counter, she opened the pantry and got out some peanut butter.
"I'm sure you don't mind me making a sandwich," Mayumi said, putting it together. When she was done, she cut it at a diagonal.
"I'm just really hungry," She said, sitting on the counter.
"Anywho, I think boy wolves grow more because I'm not all that tall. Do you know why?" Mayumi asked Travis. She didn't expect an answer, but she was still curious.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:47 pm
Kazou cleared his throat.
"Mori, we're gonna be late for gym." He said, shifting his weight. Kazou was anxious to get back to the dorm tonight. He just wanted the day to be over.
Kazou was feeling rather proud today. Since Mori quit the host club, it made Kazou president. He had worn a small smile on his face all day.
Mori nodded, then turned back to Kyoko.
"I'll see you," He said, kissing her lightly, then left with Kazou, towards the locker rooms.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:20 pm
"Yeah," Kyoko said before he'd left. She was so done with today, already. And it was just beginning. She slung her bag over shoulder and headed off for her second period.
What if I passed out again? Kyoko laughed a the thought, but she didn't doubt it.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:41 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Mayumi's stomach growled loudly. So she opened the fridge and pulled out a loaf of bread, and some jelly. Setting them on the counter, she opened the pantry and got out some peanut butter.
"I'm sure you don't mind me making a sandwich," Mayumi said, putting it together. When she was done, she cut it at a diagonal.
"I'm just really hungry," She said, sitting on the counter.
"Anywho, I think boy wolves grow more because I'm not all that tall. Do you know why?" Mayumi asked Travis. She didn't expect an answer, but she was still curious.

[[Haru, i don't know if you saw this... i posted it last Saturday..]]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:08 pm
Travis was silent. He’d never given much thought to his height or hers.
Was there an actual reason? He just knew he was taller and that was that.
Mayumi was 16. She could get taller…

The question wasn’t directed to her but June didn’t find the question to be so difficult to answer as they made it seem. “Boys…” June spoke up “In general are just taller right? I mean, not always but I don’t think being a werewolf has anything to do with it.” She finished. Travis considered it then looked back to Mayumi and shrugged. Was she expecting a better answer, he wondered? He didn’t have many answers. June jumped up from her stool “Bathroom?” She asked not quite remembering the lay of the land.
“Leave the kitchen, go down the hall and it’s the first door you’ll see by the living room.” Travis directed before June dashed out of the room. Even though it had been a long time it didn’t feel all that different from when he used to hang out with Juno growing up.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:44 am
[babe, i'm superr sorry for not posting in like 3 months? ugh. sorry. i haven't really been in much of a writing mood. D; forgive me, please.]]
[[&&let's just say trav and may and back at the school. ?]]

Being back at school since the night at Travis's had been weird. Everyone seemed to think different of Mayumi know, and it was annoying. They all seemed to know she'd been with him, and had slept with him. Big deal.
It's not like they'd ever done anything. Silly virgin, rich kids.
Mayumi had detentions for missing so much class and was making it up now, after school hours. Travis had to, as well. But in another detention. The teachers made sure to keep them separated.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:03 pm
[[via, i went back and read some of our stuff and when we stopped Zuu had spent the night in Nori's room. if the mall rings a bell... Toyo had ran off, upset because Zuu was stealing Nori away.. and blahblahblah. anyway, Toyo doesn't know about Zuu and Nori's episode coughcoughbuttseckscoughcough.
yeah so anyway, w/ Mori and Kyoko.. kyoko passed out from being so tired and hit her head. and uhm, toyo took care of her in the health office.
let's skip to after the school day's over :] ?
i have a cuuute idea with Toyo and Nori x3

ohyeah oh yeah.
Mori and Kyoko are public now. no more hiding their relationship (: ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:35 pm
Nori had been fairly happy all day, after what had went down last night. Still, he couldn't help but feel he'd cheated Toyo out of a perfect date also. And Nori really liked Toyo.
But then there was Zuu. Who was a lot less prude, and willing to do...well just about anything with him. And Nori liked that idea, but didn't know how much he really liked Zuu.
They'd promised it was a 'friends with benefits' thing last night, but did Zuu really believe that? Or would he come back, wanting more?
Nori pulled out his cell phone and texted Toyo,
"hey girlie, where are you? done with nursing business yet? i wanna see you (: ."

Nori sent the text. Right now he was sitting out in a courtyard by the tennis courts and fields.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games