Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:53 am
((Pomegranite! mrgreen ))

Elyon's head turned to focus on Kolan and she immediately started cuddling against him. "I had a really . . . REALLY bad dream Kolan . . ." she said in a distressed tone of voice. "You . . . you died . . ." was all she could say about it, the words coming out in a whisper as tears pricked at her eyes.

Coryn nuzzled her, blushing a little as he rubbed against the bare skin of a place normally covered by clothing, as it was his normal nuzzling spot. I love you too . . . and I really enjoyed the view when you were in the shallower waters . . . he thought to her, smirking a bit, before bringing his head back to the surface, a grin upon his face.

Laura stayed on his back, sitting up straight now and gave him directions to her parent's caravan.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:28 pm
(O_O!!!!!!!!!!!! HADES AND PERSEPHONE! <33333)

Kolan felt her cuddling against him and raised a brow in confusion. She'd had a bad dream? And at hearing what it was, he stiffened slightly as he looked down at her before hugging her tightly, "I'm alive, vallynra. Never fear. I have to get you your body back, remember?" He said softly as he brushed a talon across her scaly face.

Karelym blushed a bit herself as he nuzzled and at his words. The grin made her narrow her eyes playfully, splashing a bit of water at him. "I'll bet you did. She glanced to her clothes on the shore..this time it would be harder to hide herself..although she found..she didn't really mind. Not if it made Coryn happy. "When you've bathed the times before I came here, did you do so as a human or a dragon?" she asked softly.

Rollan followed her directions and wound up at her parent's caravan. We're here, my neera..He was nervous..what if they didn't like him? Didn't want him to marry their daughter?  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:03 pm
Elyon sniffled and continued to try to bury herself against him. "We did . . . In my dream . . . my body was back to normal . . . and then . . . you were going to leave . . . and I didn't want you . . . to go . . . so . . . I chased after you, calling after you . . . but you . . . I lost sight of you and then . . . I came to a cliff and couldn't stop myself in time . . . and you came . . . and saved me but . . . you did the same thing my mom did . . . a-and . . . you weren't changing . . . and then I woke up . . ." she said, tears starting to run down her cheeks. She had no idea that she talked in her sleep, so she edited the dream, leaving out the part where she had called out that she had loved him. That would be embarrassing to tell him in real life.

Coryn chuckled at the splash. And at the question . . . paused, looking away. "I was . . . a dragon . . . most of the time . . . I . . . I didn't like going into my human form very often . . . it . . . hurt to be reminded of what I had lost . . . It was really only Rollan I changed for . . . and," he sighed, "when I felt like I was going to lose my mind if I did not change . . ." he said.

Laura patted Rollan on the head comfortingly and then got off of him, keeping her hand on his head as she walked up to her parent's caravan and knocked on the door.

((You wanna play Laura's parents?))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:17 pm
((Bump!))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:56 pm
(Aha! o-O Nice use of the whole reverse psychology thing..I see what's going on!)

Kolan felt her burrowing against him. He felt his heart suddenly ache and he held her tighter, "As if I'd let myself fall off a cliff because you're clumsy," he said softly, teasing her a bit though not so much for humor as to show that it was alright. "I won't be dying anytime soon, Elyon. How could I? When I have to protect my vallynra." Kolan spoke softly still, something like tenderness entering his voice as he brushed his dragonish lips against her cheek.

Karelym felt her heart aching for her love. "Well..you've lost nothing now, my love. We'll free you and go home, and there I will make of you my husband and my king." She stepped closer and leaned upwards, pressing a kiss to his snout before moving away, keeping a hand on his snout so he'd follow as she walked further from the deep end..and then to the shallow end.

She kept her back to him as she came almost fully out of the water, only her feet were in the water then as she turned and her hair hid nothing as she gave him a somewhat nervous smile. She hoped he was pleased, and she pressed another kiss to his snout before lowering her hand, "I love you, Coryn." Karelym said softly.

Rollan watched as the door opened and a buxom woman emerged with a smile. Aldeera saw Laura and came forward, hugging her tightly, "My little fox, you've come home. I was worried when you did not come home this morning.." Laura had gone off and slept in the forest from time to time, but she was normally back near dawn. "I am glad you are well," she kissed Laura's head and hugged her tighter before letting go and then glancing down to the wolf, "Oh, have you made a friend, Laura?"

Rollan moved a bit closer to Laura, pressing against her a bit as he looked up at Laura's mother. She was a beautiful woman, plump and merry looking..would she be less merry when she found out a wandering shifter boy wanted to marry her daughter?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:22 pm
((Reverse psychology?))

Elyon sniffled a bit. "It's not like I don't know how to fight Kolan . . ." she said, although it lacked the annoyance that normally came with a coment like that.

Coryn followed her, his heart thumping loudly as they walked towards the shallow end and as she turned, he couldn't help but take a good look and he licked her cheek. "I love you to Kar . . ." he said as his tail went around to stroke her hair gently.

Laura smiled at her mother. "Mama, this is Rollan." she said, placing her hand on him. "I've been going off to see him in the forest." she said and then looked down at Rollan, kneeling down next to him and whispering, "You can change whenever you feel comfortable. I won't force you." she said as she ran her hands through his fur.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:02 am
(nevermind. *shifty glance* o-o)

Kolan chuckled, "Of course not..and you certainly know how to starts fights." he teased again, referring to when they'd first met and bandits had been chasing her.

Karelym noticed that he took a look before licking her cheek and causing her to laugh a little. The tail moved around and stroked her hair, and she smiled as she brushed her hands along his scales. "I'm glad. My life would be far too dull without your love." she said with a dramatic sigh, before smiling up at him.

Rollan watched her speak before she kneeled and told him he could change. He felt far from comfortable but..he knew he had to. Rollan shifted back into his human form, watching hesitantly, "Hello..Laura's mother..I'm Rollan," he held his hand, "Nice to meet you."

Aldeera watched the exchange and blinked upon hearing a normal man had taken over but that his accomplice  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:07 am
((Uh . . . Laura's mother's post doesn't make any sense . . .))

Elyon growled lightly at him, glaring slightly. "I don't start fights . . . I just happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time . . . a lot . . ." she sighed out.

"And my life would be empty without yours . . ." he murmured back, nuzzling against her, turning a bit red as he once again brushed against her bare chest.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:44 pm
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:52 pm
(Hmm..that would have been me dozing off while posting. *sagely nod* Speaking of which- I must depart! x-x waking up at six to take the stupid test at 7:15. It's on Edgar Allen Poe and his poems and life and whatnot. AND THEN THE ZOO! *diez of joy* *hugglez* Nighty! <3)

Kolan grinned a little at the growl. And then he mock-pouted as much as a dragon could, "Wrong place at the wrong time? If you hadn't been being chased, you'd have never met me." He sighed dramatically, "But I suppose since it was so wrong..I'll just have to leave." Kolan moved as if he would let go, although in actuality he had no intention of doing so.

Karelym noted his bit of a blush as he brushed against her. She smiled warmly at him and teased gently, "My love, if you are blushing at that..how will your face look when we share our marriage bed?"

Aldeera watched the exchange and her eyes widened slightly as Rollan shifted into a young boy. He'd held out his hand but she stood still a moment, taking note of his appearance..the eyes that shifted from wolf to human coloring, the closeness to her daughter. She glanced between them and the boy lowered his hand, "Laura..who is this boy?" Her brow arched slightly, "You've been sneaking off to see him?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:08 pm
((Oh . . . We had a bit of an Edgar Allan Poe lesson thingy for my American Lit class. Yays for yous!! *huggles back* Night!!))

Elyon raised an eyebrow as best as a dragon could. "You say that meeting you was a good thing? You're nothing but trouble!" she said teasingly, a dragonish smile creeping over her face.

Coryn blushed even more. "Uh . . ." he blanked, dirty images once more parading through his head, most of them about him and Karelym in bed . . . He quickly went back into the lake, staying under for a good minute to try to clear his head of inappropriate thoughts.

Laura blushed as she looked down at the ground, fiddling with her skirt nervously as she nodded. "Th-this is my neera . . . my Rollan . . ." she said, adding in the neera part a bit nervously, but there was no hiding it. The truth would have come out sooner or later.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:40 pm
(O-o Once upon a midnight dreary..MUWAHAH! *memorizing the Raven* I'm on paragraph nine 1/2 o_O American Lit? How'd that happen?! O-o)

Kolan crinkled his snout, "Really? And you don't think that's a good thing?" He gave a dragonish grin as he nudged her playfully with his snout.

Karelym noted the increased blush as her love went underwater. She laughed aloud, rolling her eyes as she headed towards the shore to put her clothes back on. "You might want to take your last peek," she called playfully to him as she stepped onto the shore, her frame encased in moonlight and watery reflected lights.

Aldeera seemed puzzled, "Your neera?" The word for beloved mate was a shifter word and she didn't know it. "Laura..what exactly have you been doing?" She didn't sound angry, but there was something that suggested she did expect an answer.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:21 pm
((Niiiiice! . . . quoth the Raven 'Nevermore" . . . I've been in American Lit ever since the start of Junior Year . . . 0_o . . .))

Laura sighed and looked up at her mom. "I've been sneaking off to see Rollan." she said, catching one of his hands in hers and interlacing their fingers. It was comforting to know that he was there for her. "And . . . we started off as friends . . . but . . . it grew . . ." she said, losing her confidance and looking down at the ground, blushing furiously. And then she took a deep breath. "And I've been sneaking off to see him ever since around three years ago . . ." she added, not exactly shamefully, but she was definately not proud of keeping a secret from her family.

Elyon chuckled. "I dunno . . . I will say this for you though . . . I haven't had a dull moment in my life since I met you . . ." she said and then blushed lightly, feeling as though she had revealed to much as far as her feelings towards Kolan went . . .

Coryn looked up and growled pleasurably. "You look stunning like that vyallah . . ." he said as he made his way towards th shore as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:54 pm
(holy snarglecopters. I'm not sure if they offer that at my school. X-x but then, I didn't really pay attention since my four year plan involves for years of English, I'm taking AP Honors English next year, and AP Art. T__T And I was supposed to be taking fourth year Spanish..but now I'ma be a loser in third again *cries*)

Rollan wrapped an arm around Laura's waist, holding her close as Aldeera simply watched. "I love her, she's my neera. And if you tell me I can't see her, I'll do it anyway, just try and stop me." His voice was stubborn and firm, but underneath was a bit of anxiousness, showing that he did still want Laura's mother's approval.

Aldeera looked between them, before chuckling. "Laura's father said something similar to my father..and he got his ear tugged for it, along with a bit of my father's respect. I suppose I'll have to give you the same, although I'll withold the ear tugging for now..come in." She stepped back to allow them both to enter, considering them all the while.

Kolan snickered, "Well of course not. I'm a fire dragon. Fire dragons are amazement in dragon form." There was a bit of pride there, he was fiercely proud both to be a dragon, and a fire dragon at that.

Karelym felt herself warm a bit at the comment, glancing at Coryn with a smile as she moved to put on her clothes. "Thank you, my love. You are quite the charmer."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:06 pm
((*pat pat* If it helps, I might have to repeat a course of Spanish or something to be able to get graduate . . . Of course, I could just do summer school . . . *sigh*))

Laura smiled and then looked at Rollan happily before starting to tug him into the caravan. "Come on Rollan." she said, her smile only growing. She was so happy! Her mother approved of Rollan! That meant that whether her dad liked him or not, he would just have to accept that she was with Rollan now. And by the Gods was she glad . . .

Elyon rolled her eyes. "Don't forget the ego." she said with a chuckle, the blush fading, glad that he didn't hear the feelings behind the earlier statement.

Coryn grinned dragonishly. "Only for you my vyallah . . . only for you." he said as he got out of the lake. "I'm gonna take a small flight to dry off my scales." he told her before starting to fly up into the sky.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games