Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:34 pm
Akari said nothing as he watched with a small smile. It was like Seraphiel was the mother in a lot of ways.

Angelus quickly vanished and reappeared behind her, still easily following her. "Um, just so you know...escaping me is impossible...look I want to talk this over with you...please?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:40 pm
Pre was cursing herself for making the same mistake for the third time. This time seemed to be more permanent, so she will have to break the bond somehow.
She found a lake and dove. She plunged underwater and waited to drown.

"You don't know if you're tired?" Seraphiel chuckled, "But you feel a bit better now, right?" She asked and continued to pet Spade.
KoTari looked up at Akari and realized that the Kitsune had the same expression he had.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:47 pm
Angelus cursed and immediately followed Pre and grabbed her using a good bit of magic to keep her from doing that again. He flew out of the water and landed on the dry land and set her down. That was before he collapsed onto his knees. Not from a usage of powers...but from her pain and from her attempted suicide."

Akari looked at KoTari and nodded to him...but if Seraphiel was the mother...who was the father figure? His face twisted into something strange as he looked at the two and then at KoTari...he had been there father figure it would seem...his face went blank as he tried to keep from passing out from the mental images.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:53 pm
KoTari looked at Akari again, "Seraphiel and I don't know our parents, so we both have not been...shall I say...Loved by our mother and father. I don't care about myself, but I want at least Seraphiel to know about such maternal feelings," He said.
Tea stood next to James and watched the scene, worried for her sister.

Pre sat down on the ground and her wings disappeared. She started coughing, "What the hell is your problem?!" She snapped.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:54 pm
spade fell asleep. she was to sad to care where she was. she hoped lost wasnt dissappointed,

lost looked at seraphiel. he continued to worry about spade.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:02 pm
Akari nodded, "I can understand." He looked at them all with a small smile on his face.

Angelus stared at Pre in silence for a moment. "Don't...kill your self...it...solves nothing." He fell forward a bit as he coughed in pain and he shook his head sadly. "You have people who care about you...and you would try this..." He coughed a bit more and then said, "My problem is the fact I care about you!"  

SNDarkangel

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:06 pm
lost looked at seraphiel. "why do people cry" lost began to hate himself for talking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:10 pm
Pre stared at Angelus for what seemed like hours before she placed a hand on her breastplate. Her hand trembled, "It hurts..." She said under her breath. She didn't understand anything anymore. She just wanted to end it all. Why can't she just end it, she wondered. She then thought about how that whole ordeal was simply not fair. It left her with no window of escape. Just that alone pained her. She was meant to be free, not attached to someone.

Seraphiel sighed and lifted Spade up in her arms, "Woman. Can I use that bed?" She asked Tea.
Tea nodded, "Sure. And my name is TeaToria, or just Tea."
Seraphiel nodded and placed Spade down on the bed. She put some covers over the girl and started to sing a soothing melody that Mer taught her centuries ago.
"People cry for many different reasons, Lost. It could be because of sadness, fear, pain. Also, people cry when they are happy," Seraphiel said and continued to sing.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:18 pm
lost looked at spade. he hated the scientis that had created them. he sat down next to spade.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:23 pm
Angelus looked at her with soft sad eyes and said, "Here...let me show you something..." He touched her hand gently as his eyes closed. He was showing her some of the things he went through...which was the very problems she had been having.
Flash:
Angelus staring with tears as his own parents banished him for being born and causing an imbalance.
Flash:
Angelus moving through a battlefield a couple hundred miles wide and long, walking over dead bodies a cold smirk on his face as a very cold and evil voice from him said, "Ah...a new record...10 minutes..."
Flash:
Angelus being forced into a seal...to keep the world safe. It showed how he was in constant pain to keep a balance for the world itself.
End Flashes.

Akari merely watched and said nothing as he sat there on his back hunches.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:31 pm
Seraphiel gently stroked Spade's hair as she continued to sing her melody.

Pre's eyes didn't reflect anything when Angelus gave her visions of his past. She had seen just as bad things herself. From what she understands though, his parents are still alive at least. It was more than she could say about her own, who died trying to protect her.
However, she did not like the fact that there was someone else that had experienced the same things she had. She closed her eyes, "Damn you..." She said under her breath. Tears started flowing freely down her face, "Damn you...!" She said again with more force.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:41 pm
Angelus looked at her sadly, "It would not be the first time I..." He was broken off as he grabbed his chest. He did not technically have a heart, although he grabbed that area of his chest. He said in a soft growl from pain, "It...would seem...we are more...connected...then I first...thought." He shook his head and pushed down the pain slowly. It seemed that she had a good bit of control over his life and emotions...yet he had a hunch it went both ways.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:45 pm
Pre's teary eyes looked at Angelus for a moment and she used her feet to turn away from him. She hugged her knees close and buried her head. Her shoulders trembled as she cried silently.

(Gone to bed)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:13 pm
spade opened her eyes. 'something is coming. she slowly woke up. she body was restless. "KoTari why was she so sad? i felt it. it was awful"
spade shook her head.

lost looked at spade. he was tired. he talked alot today. that suprised him.

(night)  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:41 am
"You mean that Faerie? From what I understand, Faeries normally like being free, without attachment to others. Even though it contradicts their role in nature, this is how it is. I'm guessing she's sad because she's not going to be free anymore; like a caged bird with no ways out," KoTari tried to explain.
Tea stood next to James, not saying anything to correct him.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games