Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:21 pm
Kira was right with her as he exited the woods towards the tower.

[Exits to Stratus Spire]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:41 pm
Syra followed, anticipating what was going to be before them.

[[ exits to Stratus Spire ]]  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:56 pm
Keiro trailed behind them.

[[Exits to Stratus Spire.]]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:00 am
Cecil slowly trialed behind, wary of his surroundings.

[exits to stratus spire]

Professor_Steampunk

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:04 pm
A cloaked wanderer entered the Cemetery. He looks around a few gravestone and the stopped when he reached a certain grave. It was Myldeia Hinxth. Tears fell from the wanderer's eyes as he laid a single perfect rose on the gravestone.
"She's not dead, and you out of all the people should know that." A husky voiced whispered in his ears. A demonic male figure rose up from his shadows. The wanderer was startled and fell backwards. He took out his rod.
"I won't hurt you." The demonic shadow whispered in a husky voice. "You're death is going to be painless!!!" And with that, the spirit leapt at the wanderer. The wanderer swung his rod and hit the demon in mid-air, knocking it 6 feet to the left. It disappears into a cloud of black smog.
"Do you really think you can kill me again, Felix? I'm going to get you back for what you did!" The spirit appeared behind Felix and put his left arms around Felix's neck, using his right arm to hold Felix's two arms, slowly choking him. Felix used telekinesis to pick up his rod and hit the spirit with it. The spirit lost his hold of Felix.
User Image-VS-User Image
Felix quickly turned his rod into two Sais. Held them using telekinesis and started to chant a spell. The spirit leapt at Felix, but the Sais attacked the spirit before he could get to Felix. The Sais stabbed through him and nailed him to the ground. A spell circle appeared on the ground where the spirit was laying, bind the spirit with strings if light.
"I think you've done enough damage to me as it is. Time for you to go." Felix said calmly. The spirit started to sink down into the circle.
"NO!!! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!" The spirit shouted.
"Maybe after you escape hell." Felix said. He raises one of his hands "This one is for my mother... Soul Strike!!" Holy balls of light flew out of his hand, hitting the spirit. The spirit sank down to the bottom of the earth. Felix fell unconscious...  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:40 am
Felix woke up, confused at where he was and how he go there. The surrounding was dark and eerie. He quickly remembered what had happened and started heading back to Serenity forest.

[Exits to Serenity Forest]  

Bullet_Ber

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:30 pm
Zoe quietly walked thought the graveyard.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:50 pm
Pre drifted into the forest, unknowing that it was a dark place that could make her other self more dominant. She strolled along and took in the sights. She never been here before. The young Faerie didn't seem to mind the darkness at all.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:03 am
Silva flew over the woods gracefully. She wielded her Scythe, but did not intend on having a fight. Her hair shined beautifully behind her. She elegantly lands on the branch of a tree. She sits down on the branch and watches the silent woods. She sees a girl(Pre) walk by and silently watched her from the top of the trees.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:06 am
Pre paused in the middle of a small clearing. Her senses were duller in this forest so she didn't know what was around. She stretched and her large black and white butterfly-like wings appeared. She seemed to glow in the middle of this dark forest.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:11 am
Silva was a bit surprised at the beautiful sight of the fairy wings that sprouted from the girls back. She jumped on to a closer branch to get a better look.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:14 am
Pre's wings flickered off like they were holographic projections. She looked around and pondered what she should do next. She adjusted the black colored armor on her chest and considered her next move.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:29 am
Silva jumps down and lands elegantly in front of the fairy-girl.
"What a spectacular view. Little girls like you shouldn't be out in the woods at this time of the night." Silva teased.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:31 am
Pre's hand was on the hilt of her sword when Silva jumped down. She took a defensive stance, "What do you want?" She asked coldly. Her dark blue eyes had a powerful glow in them.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:37 am
"Ha. How cute. You think you can actually strike me down? I'm not here to bring trouble, but the other wood dwellers won't be as nice as me. It would be a shame if those beautiful wings were taken away from you." Silva laughed mockingly.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games