Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:34 pm
Renatus' vision blurred for a moment, But he shook his head clear. However it kept blurring. "L-Lucinda, I don't feel rig-" He began, before falling backwards. His inner fire had cooled, and he was losing heat rapidly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:35 pm
"Renatus?" Lucinda asked and stepped forward to catch him. When she did, she put her hand on his forehead to feel if he had a fever or something.

((I'm going off for a bit))  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:39 pm
Renatus began to shiver. He pulled his limbs closer. "S-So cold..." he whispered through chattering teeth. His head turned up when he felt a hand on his forehead. "L-Lucinda..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:57 pm
"I'll find you some place warm," Lucinda assured him, and she looked around. SHe spotted a shop with a fireplace and she tried to pull Renatus up to his feet so she could bring him over to it. She was not strong enough to carry him.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:19 pm
She nodded when he explained the process to her and she became all the more interested. "What kind of symbol are you going to put on it?" She wondered if it was going to be offensive or defensive..or maybe he would make another blank card, though she thought that it was unlikely. She couldn't help but think of all the different spells he could put into the card, but she still had to keep her ears open for his answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.INDENT"It's a transformation spell." Alfred said simply, nodding as he settled upon the exact symbol he wanted to use for the card. "It'll transform me into a sort of werewolfish creature." It was more of an offensive spell, but Alfred figured he would probably need it if there was in fact going to be a massive war like Aoi said she was here for. The card wouldn't actually change him into a werewolf, so he wouldn't lose his mind, but he would grow teeth and claws which would be good weapons.

INDENTThat would be later, though. The card still needed to dry, which would take a while, and then Alfred would have to prepare it some more before he could actually draw the symbol on it. Luckily they had a fire, so the drying process would take less time. Usually he had to wait for the paper to dry naturally, which took a pretty long time. After that the ink had to dry too, so it took even longer. "So while we're waiting, whatcha wanna do?" Alfred said with a grin as he looked over at Aoi.

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:28 pm
Thinking about what she wanted to do next, she gave a small shrug and said. "I don't really know what to do. I'm not very hungry right now and I have no need to resupply the food in the bag since there is still enough for a few more days." She gave a sigh and said. "I am little tired though. Perhaps I could take a small nap if that is okay with you?" She hadn't slept much since she got into this world, but since she was now in an inn, she would like to catch up on some well needed rest.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.INDENTWithout needing to be asked twice, Alfred retreived the key that the inn keeper had given him and tossed it to Aoi. "Ya, sure. Go nap!" he said with a small laugh as he turned back to continue watching the card dry. The journey had been fairly tiring and it was growing later into the day, so Alfred was a little tired himself, but he couldn't go to sleep until the process of creating a new card was finished. Many things could go wrong and then he'd have to start all over again which was both a waste of time and a waste of supplies. Luckily it wouldn't be as much if the card was ruined before the inking, but still he didn't want to ruin a card to begin with.

INDENTA small yawn escaped Alfred as he leaned forward to touch the drying card lightly in order to determine how dry it was. Obviously he decided that it wasn't ready yet, because he leaned back again and wrapped his arms around his legs, resting his chin on his knees as he just sat there watching the fire. It was pleasent to just sit there absorbing the heat and thinking about nothing in particular. Gradually his thoughts began to shift though, until he ended up thinking about this war and what it would mean for him. Alfred wasn't particularly fond of fighting, and he had never killed before, so it would be hard for him to adapt to a life of warfare, if the world came to that. For now though, he just drew his legs tighter to his chest and watched the fire.

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:16 pm
She nodded and then caught the key, looking at it to see the room number. Leaving the lobby area she went over to where the rooms were and once she found her room, she unlocked the door and looked inside. It was a good sized room, perfect for her and Alfred. She walked over to one of the beds, holding her spear out and saying "Contain" The spear would shrink more and more until it was gone from this world, stored in her own pocket dimension for safe keeping and then she slid under the covers, closing her eyes and relaxing her body and mind, letting sleep slowly drift over her and soon she was breathing peacefully in a deep sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:01 pm
Shoxie
Ralph laughed at what Alessa said. "Lucky you." He told her.

Alessa looked at the church curious. "Why do you have a door that points in the way of the church? Did you put it there or was it just coincidence?"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:49 pm
Renatus tried to lift himself, but only had the strength to aid Lucinda. "I-I'm going... to transform..." Renatus said through raspy breaths. His skin hardened into scales, as he assumed his true form. He was stronger in this form and had enough strength to support some of his weight.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:50 pm
"Can we go into this store?" Lucinda askd, still pulling him that way. "It looks warm in there."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:28 pm
Renatus faintly nodded. He found it hard to do that, let alone walk or talk. He did however try to help Lucinda move him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:29 pm
Lucinda eventually pulled him into the shop, struggling with his weight. "Here we are..." she said.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:39 pm
Renatus felt health slowly feed back to him. The internal fire was rekindling. His breath became steam again, and he felt his strength begin to return. "T-Thank you." He said in a whisper to Lucinda.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games