Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

awesomesauce2223

3,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:40 pm
BritaniBoo-licious
Hi! My name is Britty.I'm 16. I'm from the U.S I got randomly invited here. =D I love random people and random things. I like archery, sword fighting, knive throwing, and anything else that can defend me. =D I own multiple swords, but my favorite is my sai swords. I model to make my living. I have a very short attention span and like to do things for art (painting, drawing, coloring, and whatnot)

YEAH FOR SWORDS!!!!!!!!!! 2 bad nobody wants 2 be around me when i have 1.......  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:45 pm
Dainar
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!!!!!
Hi I iz Timz, I livesz in the US in Alaska at Anchorage.
NOTE: To all the people who think Alaskans live in iglloz, we don't.
Any wayz. I'm 15 and I like earmuffs.

AWESOME! i live in Michigan. All we have is water. sad but u have frozen water the falls from the sky! SAVE THE CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!! BIEBER HATERS UNITE!!!!!!!  

awesomesauce2223

3,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

awesomesauce2223

3,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:00 pm
shock1369

I'm from the middle of nowhere and I do a whole lot of nothing.
Everyday.

I like music
and writing
and videogames.
<3

User Image

i do nothing. I wake up. Go 2 school. eat. sleep. repeat. on weekends i take out the school part. long live weirdos like myself. WHEN BIEBER IS GONE GREENDAY AND ALTERNATIVE MUSIC WILL CONCER THE WORLD ONCE MORE!!!!!!! MHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!FWI we all die in 2060. i blame Hannah Montana. Lead causes of pollution come from cows. She's their leader. watch your back and never trust anyone. never know who's in her evil clutches these days. SAVE THE CHEESE FIRST!!!!!! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:05 pm
Toadette25
Hear ye, hear ye!
I'm from the US
I prefer to be called Toad but Toadette is fine. mrgreen
I have been playing soccer since I was 6.
I'm very VERY random. Why else would I have joined this guild!
I heart dramallama
Also I love the Harry Potter series.
I don't like Twilight. Sadly all my friends do.
Finally I LOVE manga!
That’s some stuff about me!

I KNOW U FROM A DIFFERENT GUILD! just don't know which 1. I think Percy Jackson...... oh well wat do i know? (Alot of stuff.) LIAR!!!!  

awesomesauce2223

3,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx-HisokaSecret-xX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:46 pm
My name's Hope. Frum the USA. I lik manga an fwiends smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:26 pm
We have Hope! Welcome to the Random guild. May the random force be with you.  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

solivagant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:09 pm
I'm Miranda, from a boring little town in Pennsylvania, USA.

I like music, and my goal in life is to be a Jedi. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:51 am
There are many places in Pennsylvania that can be boring. xp I prefer New York better.

Welcome to the guild and may the random force be with you. And good luck on being a Jedi.  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

imawesomedudes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:40 pm
I'm Dee. It's not my real name but it's a family nickname I have. Kinda. I like to read and play video games. I'm really random. I'm the type of person to laugh in a quiet room. I'm a prankster. But I only prank my sister. Like this morning. If you any of you know any good books please PM me them. I wouldn't mind reading them. I want to be a lawyer because I like arguing. And I'm good at it. I love music. I live in Michigan. (Uh huh! The Great Lakes state!) I live in a smallish town. Well, I go to a school in a smallish town.

May the awesomest force in the world be with you!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:46 pm
awesomesauce2223
hi ppls. I'm Madison from the U.S and i'm OBSEESED WITH CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!! AND LOTS OF OTHER STUFF!!!!! DOES ANYONE ELSE LIKE CHEESE? BECAUSE I'M ALSO OBSESSED WITH THAT!!!!!! hehehe. cheese. cheese_whine I also have a sick sence of humor.......just so u know. but i also don't like alot of stuff. and if i randomly start talking in a weird accented voice that normal with me. SOUTH PARK IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen: mrgreen mrgreen

I don't know what I would do if I didn't meet you in school Madison. ninja ninja blaugh I thought you were obsessed with chocolate! Not cheese! Well both are good.  

imawesomedudes

l PHUCK

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:10 pm
my names penus kukki and im from the UK  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:11 pm
I'm guessing the two awesomes know each other from school? xD Welcome to the guild, second awesome. May the random force be with you!

EDIT:

@Kukki: Welcome to the guild! Wait. Don't you already post in here? Wait. Are you introducing yourself to the guild or to the new comers? I'm confused. xp Well, welcome to the guild, anyway! May the random force be with you!  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

Amatsu_Kai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:04 pm
I'm Kyllie, I live in the US, in state that most Americans don't even know exist (no, I'm not kidding lol). I have way more interests than I ever have time for... and I'm ridiculously new here xp  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:10 pm
What up? I am Andy, I play basketball and i am almost never calm!!
I'm late on posting here. Been here a while.

People think I'm as weak as a seventh grader. (They are wrong, but I am kinda weak). But I can beat the crap out of them

serial_chiller

5,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:09 pm
Welcome to the guild, Kyllie and a late welcome to you, Magic. May the random force be with you, Kyllie. Magic already has the random force, from what I've seen. pirate  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games