Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:33 pm
Chase nodded. "Yes, I killed them all, but before even killing them, I tortured them. They sure were onto us. I knocked them all off." He said with a grin. "There was one survivor from the clan, but he had no idea about the whole thing, so I let him live." He said, not wanting to mention the part that he had actually just gotten away. "But you can note that no more members from that party will be spying on us anytime soon."  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:36 pm
User Image

Adrianna had opened her beak to say something, but she forgot what it had been. She closed her mouth again, blinked, and said the first thing that came up in her mind next.
" How? Surely it isn't that bad?" she asked, with another turn of her head. Escaping a cage? They weren't too awful about it. At least, to Adrianna. She'd gotten away with a ton of pranks without them punishing her too bad.

Adrianna came to the conclusion that it was definitely Anna talking. Probably for the best, too, because Anna was a better speaker. She'd just let her Crystallis have control for now. No use trying to talk about stuff she didn't know about.

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:37 pm
"Good good," Rick said in approval, "The seeds of future unrest must be dug up and destroyed before they can take root. My plans must not be known outside the Academy just yet. I need to plot a plan of action," He inspected the blade in his hands, "I have just dispatched a group of hunters to try and capture a very useful pawn for my plan. Do you remember that day three months ago when KIERAN was here? It was quite the show I tell you."  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:38 pm
"That... That creature will infect her!" Lydia spat back. "And then she'll die and I'll be locked away in here," she pointed to the crstallis hidden by her clothes. "Until this body dies."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:47 pm
User Image

Adrianna tucked her wings back against her body. She stood straight, mulling over what Lydia had said. Infection?
" Hmmm...Sticky situation," she chirruped, her voice bright despite the fact she had actually lowered it.
" Infection, huh? Heard you guys pass that word around a bit. I guess that means Mr. Malice isn't the only one, then?" Part curiosity, part thought. Anna was apparently trying to piece some facts together, now.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:52 pm
"Almost everyone in this wretched place is infected now," Lydia muttered, looking away from Adrianna.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:12 pm
User Image

Adrianna let out another whish at that.
" Well, crap. That means that they can infect others as well, doesn't it?"
Through some odd twist of ability, Adrianna managed to drum the front claws of one foot on the cage bottom. She had some big, destructive forms. There wasn't much chance of ranged weapons, though.
Adrianna knew she had at least a pretty good chance of escaping by herself, using small and sneaky forms. But, if the other people in the building were infectious, she would have to avoid physical contact, right? That was a big wrench to throw into plans.
" Well, that's just unfair. If I didn't have to worry about stuff like this infection, I bet I could at least reach one of the doors..."

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:20 pm
Lydia nodded. "All they have to do is touch you, and you're lost," she said, sadly.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:33 pm
User Image

Adrianna, or more specifically Anna, crooned, a bit sad and a bit annoyed. She'd pulled off escapades before, but always returned to her cage promptly afterward. How could she let them convince her to do stuff like that, when she could have been testing routes for escape?
' Cause we never wanted to run!' piped up Adrianna in her mind.
Anna fidgeted, shifting her wings in annoyance. ' And it was foolish, Adrianna. We probably lost any chance like that,' she replied to the girl. She didn't say it out loud, though, like Adrianna had. Adrianna's simple reply came back a little downhearted, ' Oh...'
Anna found that she had started pacing along the cage wall. She glanced at Lydia. " Do you think there is a remote chance we could escape?" she asked tentatively. She had the sudden urge to get away. As far away from the corruption as possible. This was a little beyond the common cold.

[[ Okay, I gotta go to bed. It's a little late here. ^^" ]]

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:29 am
"Not for me and my host," Lydia replied, looking downcast. "But maybe for you. If you haven't been infected yet, there still might be a chance."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:26 pm
(Argh. Need duri..)  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:39 pm
(no kidding... im getting tired of waiting...)  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:14 pm
((Oh stop being so impatient.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:20 pm
(X3 *pets duri* Gonna post then?)  

Fujibayashi Shina

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:27 pm
((We'll see how it goes. If my migrane subsides I might.))  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games