Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:07 pm
Rain flew back but quickly caugth his balance. The explosion had little effect on him since he was covered in a 1 inch think layer of metal.Rain stood ready to figth as he dodged all the oil every where. Rain was very carfully avoiding all the fire around.

Sir saw Aro distracted, and he quickly rushed at his full speed and thrashed out this right leg trying to hit Aro in the ribs.Ty quickly put his hand back in the pouch his right hand started to eat more clay. A few seconds later Ty removed his hand and let 5 more birds fly out. 2 flew at Aro as two flew at Pyro.The last bird then started to fly the long way to get behind Aro as he was focused on the other birds and Sir.The whole time Sir ignored the fire cus he was completely uneffected by the heat and the fire.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:41 pm
Pyro saw two birds fly at his and aro then the other leaving to some distant location "not these things again" he said to himself as he made sure not to touch them and jumped into the air rapidly throwing one sword into the ground and using his dark energy to for a chain around both hilts of the sword also connecting to his wrist, trying to evade the clay birds he throw the sword that bird then pulled the one in the ground to pull him to the ground and tearing the bird in half with the next sword flying at the next bird destroying them  

pyro hasu

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:47 pm
Ty smiled as he saw Pyro cut his birds.The fell to the ground were he was standing so ty made the signs as the two by Pyro exploded in a violent explosion by his feet.If the explosion caught him his pants would have burned up and his legs burned to where there was a slight pain constently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:15 pm
Kai didnt wait for the reactions his puppets quickly disappeared and Ty jumped out the tree and his dog rain transformed. Ty jumpped on his back as they bolted from the grounds and head back to sound.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:55 pm
"What a bunch of fools..." the robed shinobi chuckled in an almost childlike voice. He folded his arms and simply stood back. Rahenno and two others against Kazuo and Fenrir. It would seem that the two of them were outnumber...but frankly he held no sympathy to Kazuo and was more inclined to help Rahenno. Ironic...the robed shinobi simply wondered: If Fenrir beat Rahenno and was on the verge of killing him, would Kazuo save him at the last minute and let him live?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:56 pm
KaiKousecgen
Rain flew back but quickly caugth his balance. The explosion had little effect on him since he was covered in a 1 inch think layer of metal.Rain stood ready to figth as he dodged all the oil every where. Rain was very carfully avoiding all the fire around.

Sir saw Aro distracted, and he quickly rushed at his full speed and thrashed out this right leg trying to hit Aro in the ribs.Ty quickly put his hand back in the pouch his right hand started to eat more clay. A few seconds later Ty removed his hand and let 5 more birds fly out. 2 flew at Aro as two flew at Pyro.The last bird then started to fly the long way to get behind Aro as he was focused on the other birds and Sir.The whole time Sir ignored the fire cus he was completely uneffected by the heat and the fire.
aro grabed the leg of the puppet and threw it then jumped and sent so chidori senbons at them.and saw the ninja leave.  

Aro97

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:16 pm
Ty dodged teh senbons as he ran back and faced Aro."So how did you like my puppets.I made them with the help of a friend." Ty smiled as Sir and Rain appeared before him."So are we going to have some fun or not."Ty smiled as he made the two puppes cross and had Sir once again aim for Aros rib cage. At teh Same time Rain jumpped in the air as swung his leg in the opposite directiona s Sir try to hit Aro as he dodged Sir.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:27 pm
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo looks at Ty. "Ty you deal with Aro I'll take care of Pyro." As he finishes his sentence he made a handsign and a shadow clone of himself ran quickly at Pyro aiming a light punch towards his stomache. The real Kazuo watches too see how Pyro would react to the punch.

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:44 pm
Pyro covered his face as the explosion happened and used the ground beneath him to crawl up on his leg trying to cover up the burn, as his arms went down he saw a clone coming at him "so here is our rematch" he said as he ducked and turned the earth on his ankle to spike's and round house the cloneand from the ground while spinning around he formed handsigns then opening his mouth shooting out a giant fireball at the real Kazuo.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:11 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

(Scrapples, deal with pyro. kai, deal with aro. I'm going to try and stay alive against Rahenno. Also Rahenno, I forgot to mention this before but since you were hit by that chihana your body is now soaking wet from the sword's water chakra.)

Suddenly five thick metal chains shot up from the ground to latch on to Rahenno's limbs and try to drag him to the ground with tremendous force. A lightning bolt shot into the sky behind him, darkening the clouds, to reveal Fenrir standing a few yards behind him, his sharingan already activated and a smoking giant white sword resting on top of his shoulders. A long white chain led from the bottom of its hilt to wrap around Fenrir's right arm, overall giving it a very wicked appearance. "Did ya miss me?" he growled with a grin. Then bone started to shoot out of Fenrir's skin to form a kind of wolf decorated bone armor around his entire body. Electricity also zapped around him, puting his wild hair on end as lightning surged through his body, greatly increasing both his speed and strength.

((Iron Chain Calling Technique, Complete Bone Armor, Lightning Sage))

87 jutsu left

90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
63 Chuunin Jutsu
54 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu

User Image

Rahenno clapped his hands together and widened his eyes as the revealed the 2 stage of his hyouton blooodline as well. He smiled as the tempeture dropped dramaticlly to -20 degrees. Rahenno had used freeze frame jutsu. He dropped the temp to his favor. It even slowed to fastest of ninja but the user himself. While the temp dropped Rahenno leaped into a tree, to avoid capture. He relized the sword covered him in water and the freeze frame had froze it to his body. Rahenno pumped his Hyouton chakra through his body and incresed the ice on his body, creating armor in the shape of a falcon. He formed more seals and used the Konton: Master Fusion. This also increased his own speed and strength, this way he would be faster than Fenrir, seeing how the freeze frame justu would effect him. "Your not the only one with tricks up his sleeve, Let me show you....What Chaos is." The master fusion technique turned Rahenno cold and completely emotionless. He didnt smile but let Fenrir know that he has completely shrouded in darkness.

(Knoton: Master fusion, Freeze Frame.)

131 jutsu left

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:10 pm
Ty stopped his puppets in mid attack as he realized that he left the Kazekage waiting for him."Hey wait right there i will be back very soon and we can figth but i left someone waiting.The puppets vanished as Ty jumpped on Raisn back as teh two ran out as vast as Rain could take them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:35 pm
Mizu move out the way. She then threw a kuni with a paper bome attached to it at everyone.She pulled each string that heldd the paper bomb as it got close to everyone it exploded.  

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:36 pm
(if anyone is attacting me tell me cause i did not read the pages at all)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:39 pm
((NO ha ha but i saved ypu from falling to your death and then i left twice, i will come back after i learn some medical jutsu))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:43 pm
(DAM U PEOPLE!!! everything good happends when i log off...and mostly its when im near the death position...)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff