Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:18 pm

Leora shrugged. "I was just walking, looking for someone to talk to. Random urge for company." she said as she smiled at him again. "You know what I'm talking about?" she asked.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:22 pm

"Of course." He said, smiling back at her. "That happens to me all the time, kind of the reason I came out too." He lied. He had been on his way back from the skateboard shop.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:43 pm

Leora smiled. "Well then it seems like we're out with a common purpose then." she said with a bit of a giggle. Okay, she had gotten close to him, now she needed to get him away from the crowds . . .
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:50 pm

Mike smiled at this. "In that case, would you like to go somewhere . . . private to talk?" He asked, hoping that didn't sound like he was going too far.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:02 pm

Leora nodded and smiled. "Sure!" she said happily. That was just perfect! "I don't mind at all." she said happily.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:08 pm

"Alright!" He said happily and thought for a moment. "We could go to my car . . . how does that sound?" He asked, unsure if he might be sending her the wrong signal.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:20 pm

Leora nodded. "Sure. That's fine." she said with a smile. "It sounds wonderful actually." she said.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:26 pm

Mike was as happy as ever with her answer. "Alright, then. Right this way." He told her and lead her down the sidewalk, took a left and walked up to his jet black Mustang. He opened the door for her and got in on the other side. with a near grin on his face to be near her.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:32 pm

Leora smiled, "Wow, this is a nice car." she said once she was inside of it. And once he was inside, and the doors would closed . . . she would have a nice drink . . . hopefully it wouldn't kill the poor boy. He was rather nice . . .
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:36 pm

Mike closed both doors and smiled at Leora. "Thanks, it took me a long time to save up for this beauty. But if you ask me, I would say you were even more beautiful than anyone I've ever met." He complimented her wit a smile, feeling like he was on a date . . .

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:47 pm

Leora smiled and leaned towards him. "Thank you very much . . ." she said and then her eyes turned red and her fangs extended before she grabbed a hold of him and bit down on his neck starting to drink.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:53 pm

Mike froze for a moment when he saw her eyes turn red and two long, delicately-curved fangs extended from her mouth before biting him. Then he started struggling violently. "What the hell are you doing?! What are you?! Let me go!!" He yelled at her, panicking in fear as he felt his heart start to race faster and faster from fear only causing the blood from his neck to spill into her mouth more quickly.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:11 pm

Leora winced a bit at his fear but she continued to drink his blood, holding him tighter to try to counter his struggles.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:19 pm

"LET ME GO!" He screamed at her before beginning to feel light headed. Then, as she continued to drink his blood, he fell limp and unconscious from lack of blood.

Lance was watching Leora and Mike across the street. When he noticed the human's eyes close, he watched Leora to see if she would let him go, or continue drinking is blood and gradually try to drink him dry, in which case he would intervene.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:31 pm

Leora felt him go limp and yet, she continued to drink from him and then, as her thirst was no longer so over powering, she was able to pull away, panting from the effort to control herself and stop. "I . . . I did it . . ." she muttered as she wiped her lips free of blood. "I stopped . . ."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games