Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:36 am
(......STALKERRRR.....I WANNA BE A STALKERRRR xD)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:37 am
((ok um enough ooc so clarify the jutsu did happen right ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:38 am
(( I know how he does it I just dont wanna do it because when I'm offline like nobody sends me any pms or anything. Anyway....so Reiko might be dead now this sucks because if the atomic blast was originally set at the hokages office she would take the worst hit ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:39 am
(hy i just found OUT!!)  

Dripples

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:44 am
Kazuma's Byakugan saw the blast coming and his toad grabbed him and reiko in his mouth and teleported to saftey.

((Well since I am like the only one here it needed to be done >.< and this is jirayas teloportation jutsu))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:48 am
Test Subject 196 O
As everything seemed over, several minutes after Raiden and Kami flew over the village there was a horrific explosion with a deafining roar and blinding light as Raiden's Atomic Blast was used in the village, by the office. Within seconds all was destroyed

((DIE DIE DIE!!!! twisted rofl . i used atomic blast on ya'lls vilage! plenty of fire to use it with XD good bye to all of you for the leaf village stands no more!!!!))

Zeramaru barely noticed raiden's fading chakra then quickly jumped and covered Rekio. Barely covering her he used "Kikou Junpuu (Light Shield Seal Mechanism)" just in the nick of time opening his arms creating a shield covering his heart and using the rest of his body to cover Rekio.

Zeramaru's shields broke but it absorbed enough force to save her but he was dieing.
"Lady...Hokage..." He mumbled as he fell. All over his body was ruble he was hit everywhere he was also hit in the heart, his charred body was there the once powerful fighter now just a dieing man.

((You should warn me first test... we are allies))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:48 am
(( Well the rest of us are screwed were all gonna be badly burned. Also the main blast happened at safehaven so anyone there is pretty much done for ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:49 am
irishshamrock12
Kazuma's Byakugan saw the blast coming and his toad grabbed him and reiko in his mouth and teleported to saftey.

((Well since I am like the only one here it needed to be done >.< and this is jirayas teloportation jutsu))

((jiraya's teleportation would have taken too long... My approach would have worked))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:51 am
((You know what id did it first so forget you I saved her , Humpff >.<))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:56 am
((FINE... seriously logicaly yours would have taken too much time he said SECONDS...
So were both happy I blocked the incoming explosion as you entered your toad))

Zeramaru fell flat on the ground then he desperately made a string of seals.
"Saisei no Saibou (Cell Regeneration)" He said finishing the jutsu he ripped out the shrapnel in his heart with all his remaining strength and just lied down regenerating his wounds but still he was only BARELY alive.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:05 am
Zeramaru after half an hour got back up. He used all of HIS chakra to regenerate his wound and now was running on the yonbi's you could see the coat of the yonbi lightly forming around him.

"Idiot... he forgot the main thing leaf can still get up" Zeramaru said limping his way through the rubble.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:08 am
((You know what would also work...))

Part of the ground turned to lava as Bambi came from the ground up next to the Hokages office. He Jumped up to the top of the Hokages office, as the blast hit the office he Hasty performed hand seals, slammed his hand down around the office. He created a earthen barrier around the building area, containing the blast.

Bambi jumped back to the ground next to the barrior as he panted out of breathe. He suddenly noticed the earth barrier beginning to weaken, he quickly ran up to the barrier places his has onto it. Using his fire element he heated the barrier, making it even stronger. But this still wasnt enough, Bambi could still feel it weakening.
"This wont happened!" He roared out

His hands began to glow purply blue, he roared as he put all he could into contained the blast. The barrier then also began to glow a purply blue.

((
Katon: Shunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Fire Transport Technique)
Description: In a haze of flame the user travels from place to place, quite literally leaving disaster in their wake. Much unlike the varying techniques that most other villages boast, this one not only carries the user from one area to another in an elemental, almost ethereal form, but causes a great deal of devastation as well. Performing the necessary seals, the user suddenly becomes the literal form of fire and moves in that form. Also unlike it’s other counterparts, this technique is very much offensive in that the entire area around an opponent can be set ablaze as well and keep them from escaping.

Destroy abit to save abit.

Doton: Kekkai Doroudomu (Earth Release: Clay Barrier Prison)
Description: Technique which completely surrounds an opponent in a prison made of clay or earth. The user then is able to absorb the enemy’s chakra through the walls. This absorption of chakra, however, only causes the victims to feel a bit weaker. Once the opponent leaves the prison, he feels like normal again. Since the walls of the prison are infused with a user's chakra, any damage taken by the prison is capable of being repaired/regenerated by that chakra. ))  

Bambi Hyuuga

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:15 am
((the guy gave us seconds to react...but still the explosion would have sent rubble flying at us at high speeds but thanks to your post I dont have to die))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:20 am
(( We have plenty of time to react, the jutsu takes a while to use. He cant just perform the hand seals and its done. ))  

Bambi Hyuuga

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:37 am
((Psst, unexpected bone spike will now impale you in 3, 2, 1......))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games