Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:39 pm
((omg! I am sorry! We shall wait for everyone to catch up then if you want smile ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:05 pm
samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

"Yes!" Veronica exclaimed. "I did, all night. Mads, it was sooo perfect." She sounded like some squealy girl but in this moment she really didn't give a crap. "Hunters bit me but not hard enough to like draw my blood. And Armand does seem pretty protective. But thats actually kind of cute." Ronnie smiled, "We should get to our first hours. What'do you have?" She smiled.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan kissed her back again, "Yeah, we probably should. What do you have again?" He questioned, his hand still probing her leg. He tried to remember what he had first hour. But failed. Crap. He didn't remember where he left his schedule either.

||Aww, whats up Demon?||

rAViN bLaCK

Ravin giggled and unfolded his schedule from her pocket. "Missing this, Dylan?" She pressed a slow, probing kiss over Dylan's lips. "Good thing you have me, baby. I have Advanced Zoology first."

She glanced at his schedule for him. "You have something different."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:33 pm
||~ BUMP~||

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:35 pm
||posting soon. im sick and fell asleep. sorries!||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:39 pm
||aaaw! take your time, then, sweetie. smile ||  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:43 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica went to sit by Madeline, thankful that she said yes too. If Hunter found out, she'd explain it somehow. "We didn't really do much." She sighed, "Atleast not as much as I would have liked. I was going to sleep in his shirt right? Well he sort of kind of ripped it off. Literally." She giggled lightly, "It was pretty intense. And we just kissed and talked and stuff. And obviously, he told me that he was a vampire. But he can-- He won't even consider changing me." She bit her bottom lip. "I know it sounds absolutely crazy Mads, but I'm going to continue to get older and he's not. If he were to change me, we could actually spend eternity together. How many people can actually say that." She didn't mean the last part as an actual question, she was thinking out loud really. "Atleast Armand seems to be able to handle biting you." Another bell rang and Veronica wasn't sure if it was signaling their next class or not. "Was that for us?" She asked, referring to the bell.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled and took the schedule. "What would I do without you?" He smiled as she kissed him slowly on the lips. His smile half faded when he saw his schedule. "Advanced English, well this sucks. Do we have anything together?" He looked at her, his hand still probing along her upper thigh. It was almost as if he couldn't stop.

||-manasama - lol its okay, i was just saying lol||
||-Evo- aww thanks(: ||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:45 pm
||I hope you feel better ^^||  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:47 pm
rAViN bLaCK

She giggled, which faded into a sweet sigh. "I think fourth period Public Speaking and sixth period Free. Only two classes together. Think you can survive without me, Dylan?" Ravin breathed sweetly into his face.

Ravin stroked his upper leg thoughtfully, her hand wandering down to touch his thigh.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:49 pm
((okies I couldn't wait anyway haha))

User Image

Armand also had finished his assignment but had managed to do a lot more on it in the time span that they had. He handed it in and sighed. He walked out past Hunter and turned to him walking backwards. "I can't even remember the next class I have. I think it might be a spare but not too sure. All I know is that I have both my free periods with Madeline. It should be interesting." He grinned and though about what they could even possibly do. He pulled out his schedule to check his next class. "Gah! Calculus. Great...I hate math. Its too early in the morning for numbers."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:52 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled at her. "I think I can try." He kissed her lips that were lingering infront of him. Her hand then caressed his leg, and moved to his thigh. He groaned lightly. "Ravin.." He sighed and deepened their kiss. Did he care that there was a room full of people? No. Then the bell rang and he jumped alittle in suprise. "Erm, which bell was that?" He asked, in case he missed an earlier bell.

||aww thanks. you too!||  

samanthaualani

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:55 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline looked at her. "You slept in his bed without a shirt? Man Ronnie." She giggled. "Yeah. I don't think Armand wants to change me. He told me likes my warmth. Plus, I don't want to drink blood." She actually thought about what Veronica was saying. She was going to get older, but were they going to stay together that long? Madeline hoped so. She would think about that later. "I don't think that was for us. The biting is weird though." She gazed at her.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:58 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

"And without pants." Veronica giggled, "God, it was amazing. But I guess I can see why they wouldn't want to change us. Though, they could easily break us right now, with like one little touch." She didn't really like this thought. "You don't have to drink his blood silly. Thats only one way. I believe if he were to bite you here," She pointed to the artie in Madelines neck, "Or here," She pointed to her wrist, "Then you'd change. Atleast I think thats what Hunter said." She sighed, "I dunno, this bell schedule has already confused me. I don't want to miss second hour." Duh, Hunter'd be there.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:03 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin hummed happily at his groan and the way he deepened the kiss thereafter. "You know you want me," she sang softly. Ravin laughed against his skin. "It was the warning bell. We still have a few minutes left to spend. Want to get going? Or stay here until we're late?"

She gave his thigh a lusty squeeze. "I don't mind the second option."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:24 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline looked at Veronica. Without pants, still rang in her mind. She didn't know what to say. The subject was changed. They moved on to why the vampires wouldn't change them. She listened to Ronnie as she pointed the the arteries. "Oh. He only told me that I would have to drink his blood. I think that's only if they bite minor arteries though, but the fact that vampires have to drink blood to survive doesn't make me want to be one." She got up. "I know. Maybe we can find someone who does know." She smiled at her.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:24 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grinned, "Play nice Armand." he joked then he heard the bell. "Have fun with your numbers, I have English next, I could probably teach that stupid teacher a few things... But Veronica is there so I may be able to bear it." he chuckled then waved at Armand before cutting easily through one of the Gardens to his English class. He assumed the headmaster didn't want all the vampires in advanced only classes, it could begin to look suspicious.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games