Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:40 pm
Wow... out of all that 'cris' is what you pick on? lol
There's so much material!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:17 pm
Cris...the thing that rappers like to sing about? O_o  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:41 pm
Canas Renvall
lord cris redfield
well im a big fan of rez i have played every game out watched the curent movies. my fav charecter oviusly cris. the only resident evil games i havent beet are first couple game wise not story. and im shure id fit easly in. sincerly lord cris redfield Racoon city

Cris. Cris... Egh, it doesn't ring a bell. I must not be a real fan. crying

I'm sorry what is he talking about, he's using a different language.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:08 am
Allow me to translate, for I can speak the language of the n00b.

"Well, I'm a huge fan of RE4. I've played every game in existence (I didn't specify RE, so I mean every game) and I've seen the RE movies. My favorite character is obviously Chris since he's in RE5. The only RE games I've not beaten are the first couple of games because they're not as good as RE4. I know what happens, though, so I don't have to play those crap games. I wish I would fit in but I probably won't.

Sincerely,
lord cris redfield, Raccoon City"  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:53 am
Canas speaks noob! He must be one of them!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:43 pm
Woah, that's disturbing. I wonder if anything can top the cake after that submission  

Alkaizer87

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:43 am
I'm trying to top it! D:

ryne44512
I have played some of the resident evil games and i like it and i want to talk about resident evil and other games i have re4 and re umbrella chronicles and i play them a lot and i could talk about them

He has RE4 and RE: UC. Does that really constitute "some"? Oh wait, he must mean RE4 on the different platforms! That might constitute "some". razz  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:08 am
Wow... You know, we talk about people like this as blatant examples of what a noob is... But I never thought I'd actually see an example so perfect. Almost makes me want to put it on the front page and say, "This is the kind of stuff we DON'T accept."  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:38 am
I know what you mean, but then again if we did that no more noobs would come in. That would destroy our fun of rejecting and banning them. Then again, if they really are noobs they're to stupid to know the difference.

Edit: I don't think he means other platforms. Some people consider 'some' as more than one. Since he has two games he thinks that's some.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:01 am
what about rebellious people? They'll look, say "screw that" and apply anyway, while still keeping ya's fun biggrin  

UmbraGallus

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:12 pm
Ah yes....I like them. don't forget the ones that want to annoy us by applying anyways.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:02 pm
Zombiefreak209
Im am a huge residente evil fan I have most of the resident evil games, i know dark secrets including how Albert Wesker survived, i also know the exact release dates for Resident Evil 5 (USA March 13, Japan March 12) and Resident evil is practically my life i even read all the books.

Residente? That's Resident in Spanish... I would say RE4, but I know Spanish so I can't. xd

Bio! Omg! He knows how Wesker survived! What a dark secret that totally wasn't unveiled in some spinoff game!!! eek

He knows the exact date of RE5's release! This kid is amazing!  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:03 pm
*sneaks in a double-post to snatch post 777* Continue bitching at that n00b I just sentenced to exile... ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:40 pm
Zombiefreak209
Im am a huge residente evil fan I have most of the resident evil games, i know dark secrets including how Albert Wesker survived, i also know the exact release dates for Resident Evil 5 (USA March 13, Japan March 12) and Resident evil is practically my life i even read all the books.

Wesker survived?! NO WAI!!!!!!!!!!1 eek  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:34 am
How did the noob know that?*insert sarcasm here.*  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games