Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:24 pm
Rayani winced, but refused to cry out. She was not going to give him the pleasure of hearing her scream . . . However she did trip over her feet as she was shoved forewards and, her hands manacled, she was unable to keep her balance and fell flat on her face.

Kyra tried to back into the couch even more and then her eyes widened at the 'girlie' statement. "W-wh-wha-wha?" she asked. Sure the demon thing made sense . . . a little . . . but she was still having trouble believing that this man was Koltar . . . She then frowned. "Well if you're Koltar then where's your ears and tail?!" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:39 pm
(IT ATE MY POST! *growls*)

Lysane scowled and undid her manacles, grabbing her arm and leading her upstairs and to the clean hall of his castle. "What's wrong, little witch? Big brother not coming to save you? Perhaps he simply doesn't care..maybe he has abandoned you to me.." he said mockingly.

Koltar was a bit surprised that his flaming red hair hadn't clued her in, but he grinned anyway. "Where? Right here.." he said, letting them come out and letting her see a moment before shifting wolf, deep crimson furred and silky..and then he hopped into the air, shifting into the cub she'd seen him as. He climbed from the couch edge to her lap, grinning wolfishly up at her. Koltar chuckled. "I'm definately Koltar, girlie." he said smugly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:43 pm
Rayani scowled. "My brother wouldn't do that." she said angrily. "He'd never abandon me." she said with certainty.

Kyra's eyes widened and she then relaxed a bit before pouting. "My name's not girly . . ." she said, hunching her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:50 pm
Lysane rolled his eyes. "Just like he wouldn't murder..so you say." he brought her to the kitchen and all but pushed her into the table. "Eat up." he commanded in a no-nonsense tone. There was good food and plenty of it, he saw no point in starving her..truth be told..he felt a little ashamed for his behavior but surely she'd break down and tell him the truth..but then again..she'd probably known what her brother had done..killing Lysane's pack brother..

Koltar laughed, amused despite himself..he couldn't remember the last time he'd felt so..so lighthearted.. "Aye, it's Kyra, but I'll call you what I like. I saved you, remember?" he asked playfully as he hopped down and shifted back into his man form. "Am I still your hero?" he asked, grinning down at her, a glint of mischief and genuine playfulness in his eyes.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:02 pm
Rayani started eating. She ate slowly, not really feeling hungry. She sighed. Her brother would come for her . . . and he would rescue her. "He never killed anyone." she grumbled.

Kyra blinked a bit and then nodded, blushing a little. "I . . . I guess so . . ." she murmured softly, a little confused.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:26 pm
Lysane shrugged slightly. "So you say..but then, you would, wouldn't you." it wasn't a question. "If it's as you say, then there won't be a problem..now will there." Again, not a question, and coolly smug.

Koltar watched her blush and nod and realized something..he'd been acting rather oddly..had that been a product of his child's form? He frowned slightly, stiffening. "Very well. We'd best find the witch..I imagine you'd like to bathe and eat." he said in a curt tone.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:14 pm
Rayani glared at Lysane. "Even though it is as I say, you still go after my brother. He. Did not. Kill anyone!" she said, her voice rising with anger.

Kyra blinked and tilted her head, wondering what had brought on his sudden curtness . . . had she done something wrong? "A- . . . Are you mad at me?" she asked softly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:40 pm
Lysane wasn't bothered by her glare, merely shrugged again. "That remains to be seen." he answered, clearly not about to budge on this. "Stop talking and eat, wench, unless you really would rather starve." he said coolly.

Koltar looked at her, a bit surprised by her question and then shook his head. "No. This is just how I am. You can blame my earlier behavior..on that demon's spell.." he said in an indifferent tone. Koltar had no room in his life for a silly, troubled neko woman..even one as lovely as she.. "I used to be like that...a long time ago.." he murmured as he began walking away, expecting her to follow.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:39 pm
Rayani glared at him and then looked down at the food before grudgingly starting to eat what was set in front of her.

Kyra bit her lip. "Oh . . ." she murmured softly. Why did he act as though that was a bad thing? She remainded on the couch, and curled up. Was he regretting the fact that he saved her? She fingered her leg where the glass had gone through. What had changed him? He was nice enough as a child . . . almost fun . . . why had he become so withdrawn?  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:41 pm
Lysane watched her eat, trying to keep his glare up..but he was failing and so looked away. As cold as he seemed outwardly, inwardly he felt like an arse..and why? Her brother had murdered his pack brother! The evidence was solid..wasn't it? Jesayel's cloak..the magickal traces..his unexplained absence from his classes during the incident..

Jesayel, being a High Wizard, could do as he pleased..but he chose to spend time with younger magick-users, teaching them and helping them...by all reports, Jesayel was a kind if a bit withdrawn man..but that didn't mean it couldn't all be an act.. "Why are you so sure your brother didn't murder mine?" he asked with a frown. Sister loyalty was the answer he expected, and would do little to assuage him.

Koltar noted that she hadn't followed and he looked skyward and muttered a prayer for his patience. He turned back and looked down at her a moment before noticing she was fingering her leg. Koltar kneeled down, brushing her hand aside and brushing his warm, soft fingers against the wound. "Does it pain you? My powers were not the best as a child.." he murmured somewhat gruffly, but not unkindly as he lifted his gaze to hers. Koltar held little emotion in his face, but it was a soft expression all the same.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:07 pm
Rayani frowned at him. "Cause I know my brother. He wouldn't do something like that!" she said adamantly and then got an idea. "W-what day did you packmate get killed anyways?" she asked, hoping that she could provide an alibi for her brother.

Kyra blinked. "N-no . . . I . . . It's better now . . . thank you . . . but . . ." she sighed. "Why'd you become so withdrawn? It's not a bad thing to be social you know . . ." she said softly.

((Elyon grew up!! ^-^))  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:52 pm
(YAY!!!!!! Elyon is prettyful! And purple! <3)

Lysane rolled his eyes at that before lifting a brow. "Two weeks ago, yesterday." he said, having mentally etched the date into his heart and mind, so to speak.

Koltar's brow lifted at her words before he rose. "Being social can be the death of you." he replied tonelessly before starting towards the door again. "Come on. We need to find the others anyway, Trasten went to ask a witch about your mother."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:00 pm
((^-^))

Rayani furrowed her brow. "Well . . ." she smiled. "Then he couldn't be the person you're looking for." she said with the utmost confidance. "He was with me that day. And he only left my sight for about five minutes when he went shopping to get some ingredients for some soup." she said, rembering that she had a rather upset stomach that day.

Kyra blinked. "Oh . . . um . . . alright . . ." she murmured softly and got up and followed after him. She sighed. Why was he so withdrawn . . . he'd been funner when he was more social . . .  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:45 am
Lysane frowned at that. "I find it hard to believe that you recall that exact day with such accuracy. The day perhaps, but not the date. I will wait and hear what he claims over a silly girl with naive loyalty to her big brother."

Koltar wasn't sure which room was which..so he called out. "Trasten...Hey, Trasten!" loudly as he headed through with Kyra.

Roland appeared by Anden, James, K-(wolf lady..*will have to check*) and Erika. "I've found Theresa." he said, before disappearing with all of them and reappearing at the castle in front of Theresa where she lay asleep.

Anden darted over. "Theresa!" he more or less jumped onto the bed beside her, ears perked as his tail swished happily without him knowing it. "You're okay!" he said as he pulled her into a tight hug, feeling his inner wolf growl in approval.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:16 am
(>_> fwish!~)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games