Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:41 pm

"Who knows, maybe we will" Ivan said with a smile "Well the demon dorm is on the way to the cafeteria if you wanna walk together" Ivan said
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:57 pm

Cin smiled again.

"Just enjoying myself is all."

She looked up at the sky and blinked.

"Wow. It's almost dinner-time already." She looked back at David and Kunji. "Shall we go in?"

Katurrah

candinaye

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:32 pm

Rose laughed "Arent you cute?" she said as she patted Nikas head "Thanks for worrying about me But did you expect to come flying to your window?I had to walk and walk waalk" she said as she drank a bit of blood. she grimaced at the taste
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:41 pm

Grace shook her head.

She had spent the past hour trying to figure out what had the head mistress spooked. Pushing open the doors to the lunch room Grace slugged into an empty chair, watching to see if any announcements were going to be made.

She really did wonder if any students caught on to the dried blood smell earlier. It was now impossible to smell it now but..

She jammed the thoughts of investigating out of her head. It had already been a busy day and had crawled by too slowly. All she wanted to do now was eat and go running in the woods under the moon.

Without any stupid demons, hyper-active vampires, or annoying humans.

She rested her head on her out-stretched arm, folding her other arm into her lap. Closing her eyes, though leaving one slightly cracked, she waiting for the long lines to die down.

PunkUnderPrep

galgoon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:45 pm

Kunji looks at Cin again with a smile on his face. "Well do's that mean you have to feed off of me." He said laughing just to liten the mood and maybe crack a joke or two around Cin and David. He lets a flame rest on his hand and dry it off.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:10 pm

((So, what time is it?))

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:14 pm

"No but I was hoping to see you and surprise you at the door or your room" Nika said as she finished her meat
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:30 pm

"Weeell theen sorry for surprising you in your room" she said smiling "But you let your guard down too much. If i was your brother ill put you to train right away"

candinaye

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:57 am

"Yeah I know, I'm kinda weak but I can hold my place in a fight if I must" nika said, trying to sound not as weak as she really was.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:31 am

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy
((So, what time is it?))

((I would say twilight or a little past it. It's dark outside just leave it at that lol))

PunkUnderPrep

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:05 pm

Haki woke up, being fully recharged after his 5 minute nap. "Okay Shinji, time to go find dinner." He and his wolf cub jumped out of the window, and landed square on their feet ((Like the ninjas in Naruto! lol)) They spread out to get their dinner. Haki found a group of bears, and decided it was big enough for two. He called Shinji over and they dined on their blood, keeping a little i a bottle for the next day. They headed back to the school. "mmm, that was yummy, huh boy?" Shinji nodded, and they returned to their room.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:08 pm

"Sure, might as well." Ray said as she started to walk down the hall with Ivan. She yawned and mewed as she stretched.

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:06 pm

In the mist of the coming night, sounds caught the attention of a group of Demon walking near the school's main entrance. A loud howl echoed through the area as a werewolf busted through the dark that shadowed the trees and bushes.

The demons growled shifting into their forms as more of the lycan came to surround them.

A bloody fight had begun.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:58 pm

Rose raised an eyebrow. She catched something on Nikas tone "Do you reall.." she stopped as she heard something like a howl "Did you heard that?"

candinaye

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:15 pm

Ivan and Ray almost got to the Demon dorm when he heard a werewolf howl. He ran to a window and in the distance saw the battle "More violence!?" Ivan asked angry then tried to change, forgetting the new crystal, and was shocked with high voltage and fell to the floor. His hey was frizzed and standing up as he fell to his hands and knees.

Nika heard the howl and got worried "That might be Ivan, I can't let him get in trouble again" Nika said as she got up and ran for the entrance, she took a different hallway and didn't pass Ivan.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games