Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:59 pm

Jay smiled coldly"Realy!?Then come and try!"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:03 pm

Zeek walked over and Picked Zack up so he wasn't getting dragged anymore "I tought that if I approached any of you I would get attacked" he said waiting for her to lead the way.

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:07 pm

"You will get killed if Annexus finds out you're helping us," Mina said, walking towards the castle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru wasn't even bothering to hide his emotions.
"Mamoru, calm down. What will we gain by killing him?" Arisu asked.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:17 pm

"Yeah that is why I am not a general in his army" Zeek said walking close behind "I do question weather or not what he chooses to do is right or wrong, unlike the others" he said still walking.

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:21 pm

"I think it will give you alot of trouble"Jay said
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:30 pm

The castle then came into view. "Well, thank you for helping," Mina said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ignore him, Mamoru. He won't live much longer, anyway, Arisu told Mamoru mentally.

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:33 pm

Zeek looked at Zack I wonder if he even remembers me then he looked at Mina "Would you like me to bring him in so he isn't getting dragged" he asked her.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:44 pm

Jay looked at Arisu and Mamoru"Hurry i want to die ...."He joked

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:03 pm

"Yes," Mina said. He was different from the other people from the army that she has met.

Asuka saw the edge of the forest. "It's about time we get out of this stupid forest," she said. The whole group was ignoring Jay. Then she realized something. "Hey, where's Zeek?"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:09 pm

Zeek looked at Mina "I used to be a friend of Zack but I haven't seen him in so long I don't think he remembers me" he said to her trying to start a conversation.

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:12 pm

"I don't see why he wouldn't. It's not very hard to forget friends," Mina said.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:12 pm

"Well not here"Jay just said.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:13 pm

Garnet was torn. She didn't know who to follow.....she then decided she should follow Jay. She didn't want him to die.....she crept slowly and silently like before and began to follow them.

Arshtat stood at the entrance to the castle. She would save her news of what Garnet was doing until later. Zack needed to be treated first, and she could do so.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:22 pm

Zeek looked at Mina again "Yeah I hope he is the one who taught me how to control the wind" he said looking foward as they approached the castle and saw someone standing in front of it.

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:25 pm

"I don't think he's the kind to forget people easily." Mina then spoke to Arshtat. "I already got the poison out of his body, but I can't do anything about his fever."

"Hm..." Arisu knew exactly what Zeek was doing. He's in this army. He should start acting like it, she thought.
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games