Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:04 am

(LOL i hear ya ^^)

Kit leaned back and closed his eyes. "Hmm.......Well i suppose that sounds like an alright idea......But i have on condition of my own. If i am to stay in grass as an instructor.....I would like to be appointed as a sannin. And free travel between all of the villages. So i can gather more recruits and scop out the.......What do you say?........Adisaries?" Opening his eyes Kit smiled and held his hand out. "If there are no objections to my request then i am now a sannin of grass." His hand was over the desk for Masumi to shake.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:13 am

Masumi reached over and shook his hand. "Its a deal then, you will be our 3rd Sannin along with Lenon and Ryoko." She said then standing up then walked over to her window and held out her hand. The Tree of Life shot a branch out to the window and out of the branch came a sword. Masumi grabbed the sword and drew it from the tree. It was a jian with no hilt (or normal looking katana. It was a katana in the Manga and a Jian in the Anime. So which ever you want.) She then walked over and laid the sword on her desk infront of Kit.

Masumi H Dekata

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:16 am

Kit nooded and smiled as the blade appeared infront of him. "Ahh......" Clutching the sword he drew his old katana from its sheath and smiled. Removing the blade from the hilt Kit slid the legendary sword down the sheath and smiled as it clicked. "Thank you Masumi. My loyalties are now yours." Taking a small bow Kit sat back down. "But i must know......Ryoko.....How has he been acting lately?"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:17 am

((Just asking, was the Kusanagi here all the time in Grass? Cuz I remember Anguish had it, then he combined it with his sword "Counter Strike" to form the "counter Kusanagi" then he went inactive...so it was here all along?! Dayum...I could have somehow stolen it crying ))

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:24 am

(LOL, Yeah i get it becuz im building masumi and army of evily-ness thats why im doing all this at the moment but hey. Its whatever i have it now and bam! LOL The entire guild is about to flip....)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:29 am

kit the sorrowful
Kit nooded and smiled as the blade appeared infront of him. "Ahh......" Clutching the sword he drew his old katana from its sheath and smiled. Removing the blade from the hilt Kit slid the legendary sword down the sheath and smiled as it clicked. "Thank you Masumi. My loyalties are now yours." Taking a small bow Kit sat back down. "But i must know......Ryoko.....How has he been acting lately?"

Masumi sat down. "Oh he been good, we had some trouble awhile back, him getting possed by one of the lesser demons. But I handled that, got the scars to prove it. Since then he been very quiet and very off, even from Lenon." She said somewhat sad, she hated when those two werent getting along. They were kinda like brothers to her.

Masumi H Dekata

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:31 am

Kit nodded. "I see....I see.....Is there anything i should know about the village? any enimies? Outlaws? Rival villages?" He would need this information when he assigned missions to the Gokoku.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:41 am

"Well..." Masumi said looking though her list. " We have Jason (TheWingsOfTheGods), who left for the chunin exams and never came back. He is considered rogue and he is also the 7 Tailed Main Host. We had an Armand Uchiha [thefire158] used as a human sacrifice to bring back from the dead Xantos Hyuga, im sure you remember him. Then we have Yukio Mousu (Fenrir Graveheart) MIA" She said continuing to look though the things. "Other then that we dont really have any enimies, other then the Akatsuki who attacked us trying to take Jason." Masumi said leaning back in her chair.

Masumi H Dekata

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:47 am

Kit absorbed the information quickly and nodded. "Well then......I remember Xantos...........He and i had.....A disagreement a few years back before he died. Guess hes back. But i guess i will watch out for this Jason kid........" He smiled and stood. Walking to the door to leave he stopped and turned. "I have a favor Masumi, I have under my care a personal student from cloud. He has amazing skills as a taijutsu fighter. But i beleive he is better suited at medical ninjutsu. I was wondering if i could bring him by you sometime. Let you examine him yourself?"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:59 am

"Sure thing." Masumi said putting up her files up. She seemed to be out of it somewhat.

Masumi H Dekata

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:02 am

Kit opend the door and stepped out of it slightly. "Hmm....Was it just me?...no ninja possesing my skils do not imagine things.....I will have another talk with her soon...." Closing the door behind him Kit walked away from the office.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:19 pm

Karoso Kemai

User Image

Kemai still leaning on the wall listened to the conversation "hmm so it's still boreing around here i see" Kemai sighed "well i guess ill just sit around and get dusty tell some one tells me what to do" Kemai then slid down the side of the was and sat.

fire assasin8

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:59 am

Kit enterd the office and looked around. Masumi was behind her desk as she was a day ago. "Masumi Quan should be right behind me. He is the one i wanted to be a medical ninja under your supervision."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:11 am

User Image
Chen Quan
陈权
Student of Kusagakure

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

As soon as Kit finished his speech, Quan walked into the office, looking a bit shy in the presence of a village leader, or "Kage" as they called it. He stood slightly behind Kit, and nodded at his words of "medical ninja" as if he could actually hear him.

...This hell is my realm.

iZann

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games