Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:50 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

Aki was silent as she spun the water filled cup around in thought. She thought about sending him after Kasumi. But that wouldn't be fair. Kasumi would try and kill him. That girl only care about her family, herself, and Shoko. Finally Aki decided. "I know someone." Aki was alomst whispering. She picked up the knife on the table in front of her. The edge was dull and serrated. A moment later and the edge was deadly sharp. She showed the newly sharpened knife to Akira. "I know her quite well, in fact." She pressed the edge to the pad of her finger. Blood rolled out, black blood.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:58 pm
Akira examined what she just did along with the black blood rolling down her finger. "You are a member of Mikyo's bloodline? But, how?" Akira looked in confusion, the smile. "But, this is great! Would you help me?"  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:09 am
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------

"My heart. I had the heart of a man named Uno transplanted into me by Mikyo." Aki didn't smile back. This heart was in truth a burden at points. Though the power of it was amazing. At times the risk of being killed by Kasumi outweighed its assests. "I would be glad to. But I cannot leave the village right now. I am ordered to watch the village defenses untill Arekku returns. But there is something I can do to help." Someone would have to repeat the same beginning process Arekku had to create her poison. "But we'll need to go to the hospital."

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:14 am
'The heart of Uno....the name doesn't ring a bell, but who knows with a demon like Mikyo.' Akira repected Mikyo as the best of the best of the Leaf. Even when he left the village he was still a decipful of the leaf making him the Best that leaf had to offer during his prime years. "That's a shame...." Akira paused for a bit. "Shall we head to the hospital, now?"  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:19 am
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki stood up and set the knife down, it's edge dull again thanks to her abilities. The cut on her finger was sealed of as well by the hardened black metal. "Let's go then." Aki looked to makes sure Akira was following then exited into the busy streets.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:22 am
Akira followed closely behind her as he made some glances at her a** as she walked out the door. 'Damn, could have been.....' He said to himself as he continued onto the hospital.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:41 pm
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

It's hard finding any goodness in life.
User Image

Yaya walked up into the roman and saw the menu. "Wow! there's so many good looking food."" she said wile she grabbed her self a chair. "Mmmmm..... I'll try the Yakitori (Skewered grilled chicken)." she said, and got her order. She then chow down.

It's even more harder to smile when you found none at all.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:41 pm
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

It's hard finding any goodness in life.
User Image

She finished her meal and and start walking of after she paid for it.
[exit]

It's even more harder to smile when you found none at all.

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:37 am
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo walked to the ramen place. He knew its quite possible that travelers will go here first to rest and eat so he waited.

"Nothing for now." Hideo said as he sat down grinning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S205-tlQijQ&feature=PlayList&p=497CD77B8CFECAC7&playnext_from=PL&index=1

((10 10 people You have outdone yourself right now AB I congratulate you and because of that I'll follow this order.))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:45 am
User Image

Mai

Mai walked into the ramen shop and sat down. "Hey are you a waiter?" Mai said to hideo laughing.

KazElli

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:55 am
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

"this must be the happy one he mentioned." Hideo thought as he scooted towards Mai.

"No I am not a waiter." he said as he snapped and a real waiter came towards Mai. "Have a seat your meal is on me." He said as he slowly unsheathed Luce and stabbed it into the floor and sat down on top of it.

"Use a chair and smile." He said as he pushed a chair towards Mai.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S205-tlQijQ&feature=PlayList&p=497CD77B8CFECAC7&playnext_from=PL&index=1

((9 10 people ))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:13 am
User Image

Mai

"Aww you should get a chair too." Mai said as she stood up and got Hideo one.

She just ordered dumplings and then she giggled. "Did you see a white haired man with a weird black coat around here?" She asked.

KazElli

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:13 pm
User ImageUser Image Silver Moons and paper chains,
Faded maps and shiny things.
You're my favorite one-man show.
A million different ways to go.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Painted scenes, I'm up all night.
Slaying monsters, flying kites.
Speak to me in foreign tongues.
Share your secrets one by one.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,My love.

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

Amara sighed lightly as she headed into the Ramen shop. She sat down and placed her order quickly. She had to eat and get back to training as soon as possible.

While sitting alone, a black backed Jackal came up and laid down by her feet. Amara looked down and began stroking his head gently. "I know Gun. This is frustrating. He just isn't there long enough for me to actually talk to. I think he's just avoiding it for as long as he possibly can."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo sat in the chair that Mai gave him and he scratched his head pretending to think about people that looked like what she described.

"I dont know really." He replied then he placed his hand on Mai's shoulder. He placed his other hand on her lips. "Shh dont speak. Its not everyday you get something so romantic." Hideo whispered as he leaned to kiss her.

((8 10 people ))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

KazElli

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:32 am
User Image

Mai

Just as Hideo was about to kiss her she put her hand in the way. "I dont even know you but. I'll hug you!" Mai said gleefully as she did hug Hideo tightly.

She kept her head on his shoulders and kept her squeezing hug.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games