Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What could ruin Resident Evil? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Could Resident Evil ever be ruined?
  Yes
  Never
  Resident Evil 4
  Resident Evil Movies
  Other reason
View Results

Hatsumi Shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:57 am
The sooner we can get that s**t stain off of the front page, the better.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:00 am
I don't see why Canas can't do it? Especially now that the Captain already said that he hated RE5. I'm sure he doesn't wanna see it there any more than us.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Hatsumi Shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:03 am
He should get on that right away. It angers me every time I come to the guild page. If someone wants to make a better collage, please do so! But until then, couldn't we just replace it with the RE logo or something?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:06 am
That's why I just load the forum right away without navigating to the main page.

And like I said, I already made one:
User Image  

Biohazard EXTREME

Hatsumi Shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:13 am
Biohazard EXTREME
That's why I just load the forum right away without navigating to the main page.

And like I said, I already made one:
User Image

USE IT!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:19 am
Talk to Canas about it.
Anywho, back on topic... RE is ruined... Capcom's fault. I should set their headquarters on fire.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Hatsumi Shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:24 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Talk to Canas about it.
Anywho, back on topic... RE is ruined... Capcom's fault. I should set their headquarters on fire.

Yes, yes indeed. I'd rather have T-Virus outbreaks drag on and on than having to put up with this Las Plagas bullshit and this "Albert Wesker who is basically a superhuman who is an Agent Smith mimic" crap.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:33 am
Except Agent Smith was actually cool.
I mean, it's one thing to have Wesker with super strength and speed. And it's another to have him practically teleporting. Very lame.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Hatsumi Shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:37 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Except Agent Smith was actually cool.
I mean, it's one thing to have Wesker with super strength and speed. And it's another to have him practically teleporting. Very lame.

True that. I still curse Birkin to the grave for giving Wesker that T-Virus strain. Also, if there's one good thing that came from RE4 (yes, hard to believe), it was the Merchant. Not because of the shop aspect of the game, but because he was badass. Him and Bitores Mendez were pretty badass in the game. That's all it's getting from me. Other than those two, it sucks. Bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:47 am
Meh, I never liked the Merchant. He could've at least had an actual backstory to him, rather than some shady creep who's got more firearms than the entire Canadian army. Back when I used to play RE4, I didn't even bother considering him a part of the canon. Of course now that's how I feel toward the entire game.

Mendez wasn't nearly as annoying as the other two, that's for sure, but he still wasn't interesting.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Hatsumi Shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:53 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Meh, I never liked the Merchant. He could've at least had an actual backstory to him, rather than some shady creep who's got more firearms than the entire Canadian army. Back when I used to play RE4, I didn't even bother considering him a part of the canon. Of course now that's how I feel toward the entire game.

Mendez wasn't nearly as annoying as the other two, that's for sure, but he still wasn't interesting.

The merchant wasn't canon, that's for sure, but I just think he's badass because he's got enough weapons to supply the Afghan army. Mendez reminded me of the T-103, ergo, big guy with trench coat. Plus he threw that pretty boy, Leon, around and almost killed him. That helped me biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:00 pm
Well, in that respect, The Merchant is not even a character. He's not even a plot device. He's a gameplay device. They might as well have had a vending machine in his place.

Don't even compare Mendez to Mr. X. Mr. X outbadasses Mendez exponentially. But yeah, I think the reason Mendez is less dislikable than most of the character is BECAUSE he didn't say much. I mean, all the other characters ran their mouths so much... And Capcom made them crappy... So it's one of those... "I like you when you sleep facing the wall, so I don't have to look at you or talk to you" type of deals.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Hatsumi Shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:05 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, in that respect, The Merchant is not even a character. He's not even a plot device. He's a gameplay device. They might as well have had a vending machine in his place.

Don't even compare Mendez to Mr. X. Mr. X outbadasses Mendez exponentially. But yeah, I think the reason Mendez is less dislikable than most of the character is BECAUSE he didn't say much. I mean, all the other characters ran their mouths so much... And Capcom made them crappy... So it's one of those... "I like you when you sleep facing the wall, so I don't have to look at you or talk to you" type of deals.

A vending machine would've made the game somewhat enjoyable to play. In the aspect of "Oh man! There's the Kendo vending machine! What am I gonna get this time around?" That would be the only reason to play the game, to see that damn vending machine in the midst of bullshit. Yes, Mr. X is much more badass then Mendez. Mendez was one of those guys where you went "Meh, he's big. Doesn't talk much. Stalks the place. Doesn't do much. He's okay. Not awesome, but okay."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:10 pm
Hatsumi Shinobi
A vending machine would've made the game somewhat enjoyable to play. In the aspect of "Oh man! There's the Kendo vending machine! What am I gonna get this time around?" That would be the only reason to play the game, to see that damn vending machine in the midst of bullshit.

But still, that's not something that belongs in a game that would call itself "Survival Horror." And again, if anything pisses me off more than RE4 itself is that Game Informer quote on the back of the game insert, saying, "Destined to be the greatest survival horror game of all time!"
Pardon my language, but ******** off, with that!

Hatsumi Shinobi
Yes, Mr. X is much more badass then Mendez. Mendez was one of those guys where you went "Meh, he's big. Doesn't talk much. Stalks the place. Doesn't do much. He's okay. Not awesome, but okay."

And I guess that's the best RE4 could hope for. The best aspects of the game are just okay. Everything else plain sucks.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Hatsumi Shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:13 pm
Quote:
"Destined to be the greatest survival horror game of all time!"

They say destined. See where that went. More like "Destined to piss true RE fans off!"  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff