Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:53 pm

'I am changing,' Sabine told M. 'I don't know why, and I'm not sure I like it.' Then, hearing the call behind them, she glanced back. 'Join us,' she thought to the girl. 'The upset was humans, I believe, fighting over their possessions.'
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:05 pm

She heard them converse abit before the female of the two turned and invited her besides them. Violet hurried her pace till she fell into step with them. "Humans and possesions? What kind of possesion would cause such a mess?" Along with the curiousity came observation, and with observation came discovery that there was something abnormal about this pair. Obviously it started with the talk of the human group. You usually talk of a group when your not part of it.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:42 pm

'I only saw crates being taken,' Sabine told her. 'I assume it was food, clothing, supplies... I wasn't able to fully analyze the situation, but it seemed that one group needed the supplies and was attempting to take them by force, and the other group was defending against them. Fairly simple motivations, I think.' Sabine looked more closely at the girl as she thought-spoke to her; she seemed quite human herself, though Sabine knew that there was something different about her. 'We haven't met,' sabine finally thought. 'My name is Sabine.'
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:45 pm

".....and I am subject M..." M added to their conversation by thought. Time for making a new friend would come later. Locating Koji before he caused more trouble took priority. Violet's most recent memories and M saw them at a glance with his mind's eye. ".....Violet.....while flying.....did you observe the man that caused the explosions?....."

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:55 pm

Violet thought herself stupid when she finally notived both of them seem to communicate without a movement of their lips, but that was besides the point when she still spoke out. "Well...That seems abit drastic for simple supplies..." Then the male interupted, asking something about someone who set the explosions. The humans didn't do much destruction, someone else had. "I believe I saw someone quite a ways in the ocean swimming towards a stream...looked like he was rushing" Her thoughts dwelled on that figure as if trying to disifer it "Oh, before I forget myself, I'm Violet, nice to meet some friendlier faces"
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm

Tomeko walked next to M, lost in her own thoughts. The familiarity, aside from the gunfire, was almost too much for her to handle. She was suddenly aware of how much she missed her parents.

Sarax Alistair

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:04 pm

".....Tomeko.....the man who ignited the motor vehicles manipulates fire.....are you acquainted?...." M asked Tomeko, wondering if the two were related in some way. If she was she might be able to help M find Koji.
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:08 pm

Not that I'm aware of. Tomeko responded, searching her memories. As far as I remember, I don't have a brother...and I believe all my male relatives are either really old, really young, or dead.

Sarax Alistair

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:15 pm

Reaching another dead end in his search for information, M's thoughts wondered elsewhere. Koji was obviously one of them; an experiment that couldn't be human. With the arrival of Violet, M was forced to question something. He had learned only 10 experiments would be on the island. Did the new arrivals mean something contrary to the information, or did it mean experiments were disappearing? Recalling the friends he had made, M remembered Nelia's thoughts suddenly disappearing in the night. It would be something to investigate later though.
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:20 pm

Tomeko let her thoughts wander back to her family. I wondered what ever became of my sister?She thought. Maybe, once i get off this island, I should try and locate her.

Sarax Alistair

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:14 pm

'I am pleased to meet you, Violet,' Sabine said. She assumed Violet's other comment was an answer to something M had asked - he seemed as distracted as she was.
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:56 pm

Koji surfaced at the delta of the stream. He looked around carefully, trying to see if he was being followed. Though he didn't see any sort of pursuit, he felt a strange buzzing sensation from one direction. It was mildly annoying, but seemed harmless. So far.

Koji shook what water he could from his torso, and dumped out the back pack. He removed the weapons, glad to see they were sheathed in black nylon instead of wood and leather. He called faintly to his powers and dried himself, his backpack, and his weapons with a mild heat. When dry, he replaced the weapons in his backpack and slung it over his shoulders. Not sure of what to do now, he sat on a rock and waited for his mind to calm down enough for him to think.

Heavens Darkest Angel

Shadowy Rogue

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:14 am

Leaving the port and resort area, M and friends walked along the beach with the jungle to their right. With Violet's information, Koji was easy to spot a distance up the beach on a rock. Stopping in the sand, M was clearly visible to Koji. Seeing no reason to shout to Koji, M thought, ".....hello...Koji....." his thoughts appearing in the mind of Koji. A few hours had passed since the party had ventured outside and the light rain was beginning to make the group look soggy.
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:39 am

Sabine saw Koji on the rock ahead of them, and somehow she knew he was similar to Tomeko. She could almost see the fire he could command. But the pull of the ocean, and the ship she knew was on it somewhere, was still strong, and she couldn't focus. She had to do something...
'M,' she thought, 'I must leave. For a while. I need to learn something - I will return, when I am ready.' Then she stepped away from the group, towards the water.

CharlotteGray

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:49 am

Another friend of M's was leaving, but contrary to the others Sabine said she would be back. This brought a small bit of comfort to M, so he accepted her terms. ".....Come back soon.....the thought of being apart from you long is uncomfortable...." He thought to Sabine, honestly.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games