Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:04 pm
Vrail smiled looking into her eyes "Well, be careful out there." he quickly looked around as he heard Zeramaru's voice. "Over here!" he motioned, even though he wanted to ask her what was wrong instead of having more people surround them. Aki would be his first worry then he'd ask Zeramaru if he could heal his prieced shoulder, prieced knee, and broken colar bone.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:04 pm
"I was already looked at as well, but thanks for asking sir." Luo looked up from his sleep, and then closed his eyes once again.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Plexilate

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:25 pm
((Zeramaru wasn't in the room? Oops, then disregard my last posts. But, havock, Sano needs to talk to Zeramaru about repairing his puppet body))  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:27 pm
Aki forced herself to sit up. The blood rushed to her head causing momentary diziness that subsided quickly. He gaze drifted away from from Vrail to look over at Zeramaru. "Yes, I've got a torn tendon." She lifted the leg to reveal the temporary fix that Shiro had created with his strings. "Shiro-sensei was able to do some temporary work but we know it won't hold..." Her voice dewindled away again. Aki hoped Zeramaru would help her soon.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:33 pm
Vrail slid in behind her, putting his arms around her to help steady her. As he held her he wispered in her eye "What wrong?" he asked about the darkened occulus around her eyes.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:39 pm
Aki rubbed her her eyes. "Nothing." A small yawn escaped her. "Just my ankle, that's all." She was surprised about how comfortable his arms were. Everyone's arms seemed to be comfortable lately, but Vrail's were the most relaxing and protecting yet. She rested her head upon his shoulder. Aki had decided to accept Vrail into her life, he wouldn't harm her. He couldn't harm her, it wasn't his nature.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:40 pm
BluewolfofMibu
Zane went over to Luna and helped her up. "You should't have pushed yourself so hard, we're not worth it!" he exclaimed. "And Luo, are you alright?"

*gets up and winces but dosnt show it* Oh C'MON a little pain never hurt anyone. No pain no game *smiles* plus i feel great..*coughs again* Seriously, Ill be great (*thinks* Once i get some sleep)  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:42 pm
"Oh brother...I think I'm just going to leave you two alone and go over there next to Rag, again sorry about the fight," Zane said as he left the two lovebirds alone and sat next to Rag, waiting for Zeramaru to announce his next fight.  

BluewolfofMibu

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:43 pm
*laughs and thinks about something* ANNOUNCES: Hey does anyone else need healing, because Im only here for a while longer and I bet you alll need healing before your matches. *smiles*  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:53 pm
"You know Zane, I would almost say you sounded jealous before you came over here!" Rag teased, trying to ease his own boredom away. "I wish Zeramaru would start the next fight so I can finally get out of this frozen village..." Rag muttered under his breath as he started to play around with a kunai, stabbing imaginary targets in front of him.  

Requiem of Remorse

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:58 pm
"Don't start with me Rag!" threatened Zane, clearly irritated by the comment. "Ugh...I gotta get out of this village before all these people drive me insane," he sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:05 pm
Vrail lend his head against hers, closing his eyes. He was tried after just getting done with his second fight, and losing it too. He could feel her heart beating and a small smile spread acrossed his lips. He didn't want to be anywhere else, he felt completed with Aki. Breathing slowly he kissed her neck subconsiously, but decided he was too tired to do anything now to correct it so he just lend his head back against hers and sighed "Aki, you mean alot to me, I'm glad you're ok." he heard the wall shatter that had protected his heart for soo many years.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:09 pm
In a sleepy voice, eyes still closed, Luo muttered to Zane, "Calm down Zane, he was just joking."  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:11 pm
*hearing Luo's voice quickly turns around to check on his health* Hey luo *says soft* How you doing?  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:16 pm
"You're right...I shouldn't lose my cool like that," Zane breathed slowly. "I should probably do some meditation to calm my nerves. It's just I'm so tired of this waiting, and you know that I'm not a patient person," Zane laughed as he sat down indian style and closed his eyes.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games