Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeoEnvy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:13 pm
Rain smiled at Fae as he looked around once more. "Well I enjoy anything that is cooked as well... I could go for something like noodles right about now." He smiled and looked over at her. "How about you? I mean we don't have to eat the same thing you know." He began to chuckle a bit under his breath. He was finally making a new friend, and he enjoyed her company alot it seemed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:34 am
"Oh yea." Fae said remembering there were different types of food, "Actually... Noodles sound good." She laughed, "I beat I could eat anything right now." She grinned at Rain to show that she was joking. "Soo.." She began walking, "Are you excited about the classes?"  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Shinygami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:00 am
Hayate had taken Kinonto's hand for the walk to the dorms. He entered the lounge still leading her. He entered the chill room of the lounge and sat in a sofa and found the remote to the TV. "What's a movie you've been wanting to see?" He asked, kindly smiling. "Afterwards how about we have a nice dinner at the food court?" He asked quietly. After he asked the questions he lightly patted the cushion next to him on the sofa, motioning for her to sit down.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:04 am
She smiled and then sat down next to him as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and rested there for a moment. "Um...nothing really, you just choose something" she said as she laid there and closed her eyes. She pulled herself right up against him as she kissed his cheek once more and nuzzled his neck slightly. Right now she was seriously acting like a cat and half hoped that she didn't do anything emarassing like purr. She watched the tv as she kept him close to her as she could and smiled happily.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Shinygami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:13 am
Hayate accepted her arms around him and wrapped one arm around her waist gently. He flipped through a few channels and stopped finding nothing good. "So typical... Over one thousand channels and nothing good on..." He muttered quietly. "Well... I guess that's one option out the window..." He muttered quietly. He lightly moved his free hand to her cheek and rubbed it gently. "Well as long as we have each other there's really no problem..." He sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:17 am
"Your right" she said softly smiling as she continued to lay there and softly let out a light purr. Her face grew very red and she jumped immdately and looked at him embrassed and worried all at once. "I'm sorry!" she said as she lowered her head not able to meet his gaze after that. She hadn't purred in a long time and when she just did that it was unexpected. She just had not been that happy on the inside for a long time,Hayate just made her feel so good and pure and warm.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Shinygami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:28 am
Hayate looked at her with a warm smile. Instead of saying anything he embraced her. Now he chose to speak. "You don't have to apologize... I now how good you must feel..." He said kindly. He looked into her eyes kindly with a very nice look on his face. He kissed her cheek lightly. "So would you rather get dinner now?" He asked referring to the food court. I wonder if the bar and grill has anything good. He thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:31 am
Kimonto looked at him for a minute before she did something that even she hadn't been expecting. She pressed herself against him as she laid ontop of him and then kissed him again. Though she soon deepened it and wrapped her hands around him, then she managed to come to her sences a little later. She quickly got off of him and off the couch her face bright red as she muttered a quick "Sorry" and then started to walk away.
((sorry I have to go for now, I'll be on tonight though))  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Shinygami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:52 am
"Wait!" Hayate called after her and came up behind her holding her again. "You shouldn't have regretted that... If you feel that way about me... Than let it show... Don't be ashamed of your emotions..." he said quietly. "I already know I... I love you..." he said quietly admitting what he knew to be truth in his heart. He just held her there quietly. "Just please don't leave yet..." He said quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:58 am
She stood there as her eyes went wide when he said that to her, that had been the thing that would throw her off guard the most. Kimonto didn't move an inch it was almost like her body was frozen stiff or something. She turned around and looked at him unsure of what to say as no words could come out from her mouth for a minute. She looked at him "Um...we just met each other today.....but you might be right.....I don't know.....I'm just confused right now okay?" she said to him as she looked at him.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Shinygami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:19 pm
"Ok..." Hayate said quietly and let go of her sitting on the couch again. He had dropped back into a depressed mood as he sat flipping through more channels with nothing good to watch. He soon folded his wings around himself and started thinking. he buried his face in his hands as he thought and thought. It would stink to go to the Sakura Picnic alone and he had no intention to. But when the girl he falls for does this, he just felt like he'd be alone anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:24 pm
Kimonto watched him from the couch for a moment as she thought longer and bit her bottom lip slightly. She walked over to him again and moved his hands away from his face as she looked at him. "I...um....love you too" she said as she looked down blushing again before she looked back at him. She gently rested her hands on his shoulders as she felt his wings for a moment. She then leaned in and kissed him softly but hung onto it so he could deepen it if he wanted to. Her heart was beating really fast as she just relized that she had fallen in love with someone in one day.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Shinygami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:46 pm
Hayate heard her words and felt her hands run on his wings for a moment. Then he felt her lips capture his once more. He unfolded his wings carefully and refolded them to close her within his wings as well. He deepemed the kiss lovingly and held one hand to her back while the other intertwined itself with her hand. He heard her heart and his own, two swift and steady drums sounding rhythmically. He then closed his own eyes and held the kiss for what felt like hours.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:50 pm
She broke the kiss yet again as she touched her lips the kiss still lingering on them happily. She smiled slightly as she looked at him "Thanks Hayate" she said as she laid in his arms for a moment. She then remebered that they were going to get something to eat and looked down at her still see through shirt and up at him. "Um do you think I should change?" she asked him curiously as she bit her lips slightly. She wanted to look good because they were going on their first dinner together and was nervous and a little embarrassed about her clothes.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games