Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:07 pm

Telaria nodded. "Yes, I'll be going with the rest of you," she said in response to Matheus's question. Perhaps it would be well worth the risk. She took the potion that Brim had given her and uncorked the small bottle. She took a small sip as that was all that would be needed and puckered her lips. "Now I know why I hate this stuff," she said making a face. However as she spoke, the potion seemed to be working its magic. Her hair became a bit shorter until it touched down upon her shoulders and turned from a flaming red to a very light blonde almost white with black streaks. Her eyes were a cinnamon color and her height shrank slightly.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:33 pm

Matheus scratched the side of her head slightly as she look over at the potion that she would need to eventually drink. So she was going to be a girl, disguised as a man, disguesed as....someone else? At the rate she was going she would never get to be her true self again. Matheus sighed, and couldn't help but chuckle softly under her breath. Honestly it was a little amusing in her mind.
Matheus glanced over to Eisti, and smiled gently, "Remember what I promised you earlier Eisti. Just say the word." Matheus murmered softly, speaking of the promise she made to get Eisti out of the meeting whenever she felt in danger.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:37 pm

Jean looked at Levi smilling. "It's not your fault" she told him with a smile. "You were just curious, that's all, and how they reacted today just let me know what they really think of my judgement" she stated. She looked at him as butterflies filled her stomach. She could feel the heat rise into her face. She looked deeply into his eyes as she lept up towards his tall stature and planted a kiss on his lips. "Thanks for believing in me" she stated with a half smile.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:32 pm

Brim chuckled, and shook his head. "Alright you actually have to pass it off to some-one else Telaria before we can move on." Teased Brim with a small sigh. Time was wasting away, and last he checked they had no idea how long Levi would stay at home. That is unless Jean was distracting him some-how, and he really didn't feel like using his clairvoyance at the moment though it was part of who he was he still felt uncomfortable with the ability to see what is to be, what was, and what is.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:57 pm

"Do not let this one inciddent make you loose faith in them. you need your coven Jean. Especially now." Levi told her gently. He was currently hating himself for unintentionally driving a wedge between Jean, and the only other people who would be able to support and protect her as this town fell to the will of the Conflicted.
Levi searched her eyes to see if his words had reached her. However...when he looked he saw another emotion coming forth in their depths, a look that made him both nervous and excited all at once, especially once she had moved towards him. He never would have expected to feel her soft lips brush against his own, but he welcomed it, and once she had moved away again, he could feel the lingering heat her lips had left. "Your very welcome." he replied to her softly, his voice suddenly slightly huskier then it had been. He smiled, and reached up to stroke the side of her cheek with his thumb.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:46 pm

((okay I'm back in houston!!! sorry for not getting on yesterday, had a photoshoot as soon as I got back...ugh, but it's a job so I guess I shouldnt complain...and I feel like such a lesbian right now with Jean and Levi,hahaha rofl ))

Jean looked down as he stroked her cheek embracing his touch. "Thanks for your words Levi" she said with a smile. She looked at him and smiled. "I thought I had to gather items for that potion, but here it is right here" she stated grabbing a vial from her bag. "It only last about an hour, but it should do for the time being. I'm sure at the end of all of this, we'll be back to normal though...I mean they are the family I never had" she said to him with a smile.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:06 pm

(Errmm sorry. For falling out of the story but I wanna jump back in and I would appreciate it if someone give me a recap in pm or here. Please and thank you.)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:40 pm

((Hahaha. Imagine how I feel then. I have two characters falling for female characters. And one of them is bisexual. rofl You know...it's times like that make me relize why people have mistaken me in the past for being bisexual/lesbian, despite the fact I'm straight. Oh well.
And you have me curious Rayne....if you don't mind me asking...what is your job?))

((Can you remember where you last left off Jones?))

"Not completly back to normal I hope. I ment what I said Jean...now that I've met you I would hate to loose you now." Levi murmered to her softly. He took the liberty of taking one of her hands in his own, and lifting it to brush a kiss on her knuckles. He found it strange that only yestarday she had been an aquantence to him, bearly a casual friend. But suddenly she was one of the most important people in his life. One who he planned to protect and care for in any way he could.
Levi watched her as she pulled out the vial of a strange alien liquid that he would have be able to identify if it wasn't for the fact that she told him what it was. "This is the potion that wll disguise you in the courts?" he asked her, looking from the vial, to her eyes once again.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:41 pm

((well Ladies and Germs I think that I'm back for the most part, I don't know if I'm totally up to steam but we'll give it a try. sweatdrop Sorry for the disappearence and I don't garentee I'll be on as much I use to be but we'll see. wink ))

Ayatane poured over the libraries records, there was something that wasn't right and his gut feelings led him here. His former training as a witch-hunter kicked in and he noticed something rather odd, and a little disturbing. He had come across a few old paintings in Goldors home, in fact, he found some older painting in the archives with the foundings of the town, the mayors and those of political influence in the older days. As he continued to dig, he came across something that almost chilled his blood. There were numerous accounts of those who had reported graves desturbed and other burial sights defiled and bodies snatched up in the dead of night. He found one report of a building that collapsed around five hundred years ago, it cost the life of a woman and her husband was missing. It was ten years after that, that those graves were defiled. He dug and scratched surfaces and hunted down as many pictures as possible. In fact, in his search he found a very old painting of a man that he recongnized in Goldors place and another man whos face he was sure that he saw in a few other places before. Ayatane brought his hand to his lips and his eyes narrowed in deep thought. Where...
Ayatane's eyes opened wider, he remembered seeing this man next to Goldors ancestor in another painting in the Judges office. But something was different, Ayatane shuffled though his papers and painting records. He brought up a painting of all the peopel in town, two hundred years after the painting of Goldors ancestor. He brought up in borrowed magnafying glass and studied the face amoung faces. Ayatane raised his head and reached over to find the artical about the house that collapsed. He pulled that up and read it a little more carefully. A red flag went up in his mind, it almost seemed like the man whos house collapsed had necromatic paraphanallia among the rubble. A few more papers were shuffled about the missing bodies. The woman who had died in the collapse had her body stolen. The pictures that were spanned decades appart weren't fool proof but the man next to Goldors ancestors seemed to keep popping up, his features never changed, spare some tied eyes and hair that had become greasy. Was he... one of the Conflicted? No, that wasn't it... it couldn't be. But thoughout that time grave robberies and missing persons were rampant. Many claimed that it was a ghost that stole away those people.

Ayatane leaned back in his chair and brough his hands up to rub his eyes. They hurt from scanning over all those small worlds and dates, though it may be that he was onto something. It was just a feeling his his soul about that. It was obvious a necromancer of great skill was pulling strings behind the scenes. If someone was stealing souls and raising the dead as much as what this town was seeing... but how could he survive all those hundreds of years. He knew little about magic, maybe Goldor or Telaria could help him their... come to think of it... wasn't Goldors gems a form of necromancy? That may be another question to raise. Ayatane gathered up everything relivent he found and bundled them up in his cloak. He stepped out of the library after having put his things away and started towards Goldors house. He had been displaying his medallion of the Inquisition so nobody gave him trouble, though he got a lot of space, both fear and hatred filled eyes but it made things a little easier for him to move around and kept himself as a stranger away from the suspicion of being a witch.

Raziels hands ran down the crystal that housed his loved, his gown fanned out around him as he listened to the clicking of bones. He needed more, more souls, more life energy and more magical power for his need. His love was going to come back to him, he would see to it. His black heart ached from being seperated from her so long. He hated to be in this timeless state all along, surrounded by the ignorant and stupid. But things were going according to plan. Asphyxious was fitting the rest of the bones together of a thrall slave so that he could snatch up more people. He wanted someone or a few people with magical abilites to pull raw, fresh life energy away from. That should be enough to sustain his beloved. His one and only. His precious. Soon, he had a feeling that Abigail would be storming in and demanding him partake in some other hairbrained scheme to bring down her sister and the other members of the Blessed. She was a fool but was far from stupid. He had to be careful with his danse macabre and make sure he timed things perfectly so he could get what he wanted and cast her away before she did the same to him but after he got what he needed. It was a tedious dance, but one that needed to be done. Hmm... perhaps he could add Abigail into his brew and kill two birds with one stone. He could get his love back and they could return to their lives before the Accedent claimed her. Raziel closed his eyes and rested his head against the cold, clear wall.
Very soon.
Very soon he would unleash his undead minions and monstrosities and take this whole town into his damned talons and drag them kicking and screaming into his little hell to revive his wife. He wouldn't overestimate the power of the life stream that humans held within them. What his wife didn't need, she would discard. It would be a beautiful and perfect ending as he carried his wife, his beloved, his one and only over the bodies of the old town and towards a shinning future where they could be happy again.
Very, very soon.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:30 pm

((Welcome back Raz. ^_^ I hope you had a nice break away from Gaia.))

Telaria looked at her reflection in one of the windows, the corners of her lips tugging slightly. She wondered how Ayatane would react or if he would even be able to see through her disguise. She looked at Brim and winked confidently at him. "Don't worry, this is not my first time doing this. I'm actually a fairly decent actress," she said before leaning against the counter and waiting for everyone else. She had set the potion flask down for everyone else.

Eisti looked at Matheus and did her best to smile reassuringly, but that smile came out rather weak. She added a nod for good measure eyeing the potion for a few moments very reluctantly before she uncorked it and took a very small measured sip. Her appearance began to change immediately. Her hair turned a light brown color, her eyes changed from cerulean to a light bronze color and her physique came a bit taller and slightly more developed.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:11 pm

((Thank you! 4laugh Alright, I'ma get Ayatane back into the swing of things. And the break was.... busy.... @_x Hopefully the next few months of school slows down a little bit. crying ))

Ayatane walked down the streets, he let the scenery pass by unnoticed while he thought about his discoveries and what they may or may not mean. His speedwalking got him at his destination quickly, admittely he wasn't pleased at arriving at Grumpy Goldors place so soon, he knew that the questions might anger, if not royally piss Goldor off. But then again it may give them more of an answer as to who and what they were dealing with. Ayatane took a deep breath and raised his hand and knocked on the door. He shifted his curious findings and closed his eyes for a moment, he wanted to see Telaria again too, to run his fingers in her long, crimson hair then go back to trying to figure things out. He mentally prepared himself for Goldors furry while he waited for the door.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:41 pm

((Raz your back!!! mrgreen Welcome!))

Matheus sighed after Eisti and Telaria had both taken some of the potion and made their transformation. "Well....I guess it's my turn." Matheus said, and took the vial next, though with some relunctance, and probably for good reason.
Matheus winced at the less then desireable taste, and shivered as the transfomation took place. Just as Matheus hoped wouldn't happen, the potion took her origional gender, and used that to twist her appearence instead of useing her male visage. Her hair darkened, and lengthened considerably into waist length ebony curls. Her eyes became a vivid emerald, and her natural, though well hidden curves under her clothes became a bit more defined. "Ah....well then....that was unexpected..." Matheus murmered, looking down at her appearence, trying to brush it off as nothing. "Looks like I'll need to change clothes though before we leave." she added. She set the potion down on the table for the next person, "If you'll excuse me...I think I saw a few dresses in the closet in my room. I'll be right back." Matheus left the room, and headed back to her own room to change. She hoped, she prayed that acting as though it wasn't a completly out of this word thing, that maybe Eisti wouldn't catch on that the potion doesn't normally change genders.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:52 pm

Telaria was about to say something else when she heard a rather loud knock coming from the front door. Her lips dipped down into a small frown as she walked towards the exit of the kitchen. "I'll answer it," she said walking out of the kitchen making sure that her katana was strapped securely to her side just in case she needed it. She walked towards the front door, but before opening it, she pulled back the curtain slightly in order to see who it was. She sighed in relief when she saw Ayatane and unlocked the door opening it for him.

Eisti tilted her head watching Matheus's appearance change into that of a woman. She frowned in bewilderment scratching her cheek and looked at the potion. Was it capable of changing gender as well? She didn't think that could be possible unless the appearance change was completely random. She looked at Brim. "Is there something that I missed?" she asked curiously speaking about Matheus.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:02 pm

Ayatane's surprise was written on his face when a strange, blonde woman opened the door to Goldors home. His eyebrow quirked and he cleared his throat softly. This was Goldors house, wasn't it. Was she a maid perhaps? Ayatane realized that he was being a little rude with his silence.
Excuse me ma'am, but is the master of the house in?
Ayatane stepped in, not sure what to make of the new presence or if he should even mention if any of the others were here. If he could fish for a few answers and get a feel for the situation and what this womans relationship was to Goldor then he would feel a little more confident in his approch to the situation. He took little notice in anything below her chin, if his eyes fell she might jump to the wrong conclusion and put hios position as a gentlmen in jepordy.

((Luna... go ahead and have some fun with this! whee ))

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:13 pm

Telaria could see in his eyes that he did not recognize her. This meant that her disguise was fool-proof. She gave him a small smile and bowed respectfully to him deciding to play the part. "Master Rodlog is not here at the moment," she said in a polite tone of voice. "Is he expecting you?" she asked in a voice that indicated servitude. This was too easy for her for she had been a maid before for another family that was well off. It had lasted only a year, but she knew all the motions.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games