Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:20 am
She smiled at him "Yeah let's go to the beach" she said as she grabbed the towel that was on the edge of the water. She pulled it into the water and pulled it around her as she got out of the water and turned to him "I'm glad you liked it" she said giving a wink. She then turned back around and walked up to her closet tying the towel around her so her hands were free. She looked at the lock and entered the numbers in by memory and then heard a small click as the safe door/ closet door opened. She smiled as she walked in and closed the door behind her as she went through her clothes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:37 pm
Scylock say in the water without a towel. uh...I need a towel," he stated bluntly with an anime sweatdrop dangling from the back of his head. He looked at her walk off and noticed the her towel was coming off with all the movemnt. "Holy crap...nose bleed, here i come..." he said as he hopped from the water to try and tie it back. He wasjust to late gowever and it feel of her just as he reached her and he nearly ran into her but stopped last second, leaning over her shoulder looking down at her breasts. He blushed a deep red and grabbed another fresh towel and wrapped it around hiself and leaned over to pick hers up and wrapped it arond her, giving out a worried laugh.  

Scylock

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:41 pm
"Scylock!" she shouted and slapped him in the face leaving a red mark on him as her face was bright red as she crossed her arms the towel now close to her body. "Why did you look again??"she asked her face fully red with embarssment only a little bit with anger. She was glad that he was wearing a towel but she was still really embarassed. She hung her head slightly as she turned to him waiting for an answer as she looked him back in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:46 pm
"ow..."was all scylock said at first. He rubbed his cheek softly, as if it would stop the stinging in theside of his face. He looked at her again still rubbing his cheek and knew it was his fault so he couldn't really retaliate in any way. "I'm sorry..." was his only reply. He looked away, trying to avoid eye contact, even if all he wanted to do was kis her, for two reasons. One, he just plain enjoyed kissing her, and two, it might shut her up for a little bit from all the yelling, which he wasn't so thrilled about.  

Scylock

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:49 pm
Alice sighed, she couldn't stay mad at him, she wished she could but she couldn't. She leaned forward and used her hands to bring his face so that he was next to hers. She kissed him deeping it slightly before she broke it once more her face still a little red. "I...can't stay mad at you..."she said her voice a little shy as she entered her walk in closet and closed the door looking for something to wear.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:54 pm
"That's a relief..." he said smiling as she waked in and noticed her dorm room was open. "You've got to be screwingwith me..." he said with a sigh. He closed the door and started to dry himself off, then went and got dressed. He looked around for a rack that he could put his towel on and didn't find one, so he was just going to put it with her dirty clothes. He walked around until he found it and dropped it in, seeing her bra size and blushed. He tried to push it out of his mind and went back to the dorm's entrance door and sat in waiting.  

Scylock

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:56 pm
Alice walked out of her closet a few minutes later her long hair down as usual and clothes back on her body. She had a pink bikni on and a pair of shorts on over it, she had some flip-flops on as she walked over to him. "Ready?"she asked him her face no longer red but back to its normal color and some lipgloss on her soft lips. She fiddled a little bit with her bikini as it barley covered her upper part but didn't have time to buy a new one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:03 pm
Scylock smild. "No, i'm not..." he said holding out his smile, then added, "I don't have my swimtrunk." He smiled and walked out of the room and reappeared in about 5 minutes. "I know a shortcut," he said panting slightly. He smiled and had just black swimtunks on and straightened up when he got his breath back. he walked over to her and kissed her gently, then walked around her. He wrapped his ars around her from behind her and kissed her neck.  

Scylock

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:06 pm
She blushed slightly and giggled "That tickles stop it" she said smiling as she took his arms off of her and then turned around again. "So you lead the way okay?"she asked him as she smiled and then kissed him lightly on the lips and broke it again. She put her hand on his as she walked with him out of her dorm, she paused and then remembered she better lock it. She then walked back to her door and locked it and then returned back to him smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:28 pm
As yashi was walking Suixing to the girl's dorm(I didn't really know where else to post this...), They were having a covesation.
"Did you hear about the upcoming picnic?"asked Yashi
"Umm...no..."Suixing replied, both shyly and quietly.
"Suixing, you don't have to be shy around me! Anyway, Ria High's having a picnic and all the students are invited to go! Want to go together?"Yashi questioned.
Suixing blushed and quietly replied, "You mean as friends right? And Ringa, Lili, Mumi(short for Mumita), Nali, Toshi, and Yuhike and coming too, right?"
"Yeah! I mean your cute and all(Suixing blushes deeper at this statement)but I mean to go as friends." said Yashi
"Sure then! Hey, we're almost there." Replied Suxing obviously wanting to get off this topic.
"Yeah! Hey look at that! An antique shop!" Said Yashi, knowing Suixing wanted to get off that topic.
Suixing, remembering she needs a vase, said,"I need to buy a vase for the bouquet Ringa gave me. Do you mind if i go in for a bit?"
"Not at all! I'll come with you." was Yashi's answer.

Suixing found a beautiful ceramic vase with a calm ocean painting on it and bought it. With that Suixing and Yashi arrived at Wingardia.

Suixing quietly said,"Thanks for walking me back, Yashi."
Yashi,grinning, replied, "No problem-o"
Suixing giggled at his response.With that she began to open her dorm room's door when...(oh the suspense!)

crystylaquazz

crystylaquazz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:44 pm
What should meet her eyes but a masked man digging through her belongings and making a mess everywhere!
"Y-yashi..."stammered Suixing.
"Huh? eek Oh my gosh..."replied Yashi, averting his gave from Suixing to the room...and the intruder.
Suixing, seeing the masked visitor pick up the bouquet that her friend Ringa had so graciously made for her shouted,"Hey! Put that down!"
Suixing molded a water sword and charged towards the stranger.
"Wha-?" began the intruder. The Masked man began to leave through the open window when Yashi made an invisible barrier around him.
"Who are you and what do you want?" said Yashi, sounding much more confident than he felt.
"That is for another time..."the Masked man said, then the masked man disappeared, leaving Suixing to ponder on what had happend.
"Do you have any clue what that was about?" asked Yashi.
Suixing's reply was,"I think that...(ooh the suspense!)"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:21 pm
Miyu walked into her room, leaving the door open behind her. Her white kitty Yuki followed closely behind. She sat down at her desk, open one of the drawers, and took out her diary. She opened it and wrote:

Life here is different, but not so bad. I met friends a little while back. I am glad to be here now. I think Yuki likes it, too, though I fear she is a tad lonely. At home, there were a few other cats for her to be friends with, but not here. I wish there were one to keep her company. Although it is sad to imagine that she needs more company than just me while I am able to live with only her company, I only want her happiness. She has been my only friend for so long outside of my family. I could not imagine life without her. Hopefully, diary, I will begin to make even more friends. I am leaving my door open while I study (which I shall do after I finish this entry), so maybe someone will enter. I am hoping so. I am almost desparate for some interaction. I haven't seen my friends for a while. I've been focused on my studies. Maybe I shall see them soon. I hope they have not forgotten about me or don't want to speak to me anymore. I wouldn't want them to have moved on. I shall leave you now, diary. My studies require my attention.

She ended her entry. She closed the diary and put it away in the desk drawer. Miyu went to her backpack that sat next to her desk and opened it. She pulled out a few books and sat back down at her desk. She opened one and began reading.  

kawaiitanpopo

Distinct Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:44 pm
((aznwaterlover95, Ria high is a literate Rping guild, and thus we do not accept 'script' roleplay.

Third person is the only kind of RPing allowed here, so please follow the rules. Thank you! <3))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:25 am
what?oh sorry....I was confused with that part sweatdrop didn't really know what it meant. I'll write the rest in third person and I'll correct previous scripts!
On with the story...

Suixing thought for a while, then said,"I think he could have been after this," while pulling an ocean blue necklace out from its original place tucked away inside her shirt."This was my mothers,"continued Suixing,"this is the only thing I have to remember my parents by...th-they're..." with that she burst into tears.
"It's okay,"said Yashi, trying to comfort her,"you don't have to sa if you dont want to." Yashi took Suixing in his arms, trying to comfort her. Eventually Suixing began to relax, and then continued,"N-no, I-I sh-should p-probably g-get i-it o-out...my parents were murdered in my hometown. I was almost, but I escaped in time with the help of my older sister. I wonder where she is now...Anyway, this necklace was the treasure of my country. My mom gave it to me on the day the murderers came...So that person was probably here for either my necklace, or my life..."
"Wow, I never knew, so I guess that means your an orphan. Better close your window and curtians tonight. Goodnight."was Yashi's reply.
"Bye."said Suixing, leading Yashi to the door.
Yashi nodded and left. If he had stayed any longer he would have heard Suixing Break down, crying on her bed. But he didn't.

Is this better?

crystylaquazz

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:12 pm
A large bang sounded as a book hit the wall.A girl a on the ground trudging through her every possetion.She had a frustrated look on her face and was becoming rather mad.Book, clothes, makeup, sheets, pillows, papers, everyhing seemed to now be flug in different directions.The room was a mess..nothing could be found now.Giving a loud groan Keilantra stomped her feet down and stood up."Ugh..where is it!?"Hours of searching had gotten her nowhere.She was missing something important...well to her anyway.A bag full of eeverything she needed to start her work on a magical pendent.It was missing and nowhere to be found.'No one could have broken in...my door was locked..'Punching her firs through the air she bent down tto begin cleaning her room up.A few yawns later and she was out.Flopped over books and pillows she turned in her sleep.

A clear mist appeared and a shadowy figured stepped away from Keilantra's body.A grin appeared on the figures face as it changed into its true form.Now a gray-haired manicall cold hearted girl stood.Turning around she gave a slight laugh."Asleep are we?..It won't be fun to kill you now..."Kneeling down she stroked her hand through Keilantra's hair."I'll deal with you later then..."Standing back up she glanced at herself in the mirror.'Well if Im gonna cause trouble I need to be...incognito..'Glancing out the window she noticed the small nightfall.Giving a enjoyable sigh a small black dust appeared around her.Now she looked almost like Keilantra, though her eyes not shiny-gold...but cold empty red.An evil laugh and she was on her way.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games