Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:02 pm

Kagu just shrugged. "A number of things could be happening. It's hard to say child. We just gotta sit back and watch."

Voices. There's so many of them. Everywhere. All of them speaking at once. Hael couldn't even begin to understand one, let alone count how many there was. Hundreds. No, thousands. Maybe even millions. All speaking at once in her head. She wasn't even sure if they were all speaking the same laguange.
Hael's eye than began to suddenly twitching. It felt like it was... burning..?
Yelping, she jerked it hand back, frantically waving it around to try and cool down the burnt tissue. "SON OF A b***h!!" She exclaimed, before looking down at her hand as it had turned red.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:05 pm

"What the hell just happened!?" Omazige yelled at Kagu, raising the claymore.

"Hael! Are you alright!?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:09 pm

"Aside from my burning hand and the major headache... Fine..." Hael pouted, blowing on her hand. "...Did something happen...?" She asked, looking at the two innocently as they were suddenly yelling.

"I'm not quite sure." Kagu said, slowly walking back up to them. "She's my only half-bred child, so I wasn't sure what would happen here." She explained, grabbing Hael's hand and examining it. "I've only seen it burn flesh with humans, yet it also throws them away too. I've never seen this." She said, before looking up at Hael. "So what exactly did happen... Hael is it..?"

"I.. I don't know." Hael whimpered, fidgeting uncomfortably.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:11 pm

Deras just faced Kagu, not letting her get too close to her.

"Just what the ******** is your angle?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:18 pm

"Let's just say I have no angle. None that no one else follows anyway." Kagu smirked, looking back at Omazige. "I go my own way, where ever I find it most entertaining or where I am most needed."
"You still didn't answer my question." She sighed, looking back at Hael, struggling to stay patient with their painfully slow pace.

"...I dunno..." Hael whimpered again, slinking more behind Deras. "I just grabbed the thing and I start hearing... well.. voices.."

"Oh..?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:03 pm

A groan came from Deras as Omazige glared at the back of Kagu's head.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:15 pm

"I can tell you're glaring at me." Kagu sighed, looking back at Omazige.
"...So what's got you all pissed off?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:53 pm

"I'm face-to face...Figuratively...With the killer of my former master...If Omazige hadn't told me to keep you from harming Hael, I would have snapped your neck instead of running over you..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:47 pm

"Oh but there were plenty of others too, Deras." Kagu sighed, looking back at the armor set. "I was mainly in it for his form. Not everyday you met a fellow like him."

"Still doesn't explain why you two are so cranky about the scythe. You know as well as I do Deras the damn thing is close to benig considered unpredictable!"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:10 pm

"But why the hell are you wanting to give it to her? THAT'S what I want to know!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:12 pm

"So you guys will trust me and not suspect me to be trying to kill you.."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:18 pm

"And WHY should we trust you?" Omazige said, keeping the claymore at the ready.
"How do we know you aren't still working for your boss?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:21 pm

"There isn't anything I can do to prove to you I mean no harm..?" Kagu asked, frowning at Omazige, who seemed to be proving to be the biggest obstacle for her at the moment.

"...She's giving up her weapon..." Hael said quietly, staring down at the scythe. "It's a start I guess."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:23 pm

"But she's a shifter, like you Hael. For all I know, she could shift into something with its own weapons..." Omazige said, looking over at her.

"Besides...I trust Recht over this woman..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:28 pm

"Still..."

"Funny you should mention him." Kagu groaned. "He's my boss..."
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games