Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:28 pm
"Oh, I know. I can't let him know. If he knows I know something, he'll advance. If he knows I'm about to go on a wild goose chase, he'll sit calm." Dulceri's mind was working like a chess game. "Nephilis is smarter than me, yes, but he's not a tactical. That leads me to my next point. I think he's working with someone else. Who though, I cannot say. Kenji, when you come, bring a piece of paper and a pencil. We need notes to figure this one out." Once again, Nephilis has placed a simple pawn in the path of his bishop. On the other side of that pawn is a queen waiting to strike if he moves.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:36 pm
Helios looked at him and nodded. "Okay so you come from the town of Diamond wielders" he stated with a nod. He looked at the young man and nodded. "Okay well as long as it wasn't intentionally" he stated with a nod, he said. He looked at the sky and then back at the young man. "Well what are you doing here anyways?" he questioned.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:36 pm
Kenji looked a little suprised when Dulceri mention he needed to bring a piece of paper and a pencil. "I'm coming with?" he asked cheerfully. He was glad he would be able to help somehow with this problem between the nations. He was looking through his pouch to see if he had any paper and saw that he did have some. He left a small notepad and pencil in there a few weeks ago but never took it out. "Ok, I have the paper and pencil." he said after a few seconds.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:42 pm
Charon looked back at Dulceri and said " You are really thinking this through, that's good. However you shouldn't undermind yourself right now you know something Nephilis doesn't you know that he is behind this, however do you want to know if there is another 'king' beside of Nephilis so to speak behind this game of chess? " He said softly. " So many horrible possibilities exist in the future, I see you lying in a gaping torn form, I see Nephilis torn apart by the hands of his friends, I see myself nailed to a wall. I see everyone standing and laughing happily with the crisis behind them. There are countless things that could happen for all of oursakes I hope the best comes from this. " He said softly, it was clear why Dulceri called him the light grim reaper.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:56 pm
"The best is going to come of this because we're going to make sure it does. I just don't know...like, if Nephilis is behind this, and he gets caught, depending on his involvement, he could be replaced or even banished. He's my best friend, but I don't know what to do Charon." Dulceri looks over to Kenji and cracks a weak smile. "See what politics can turn people into? And the P&P are for tomorrow. When we go, don't write anything until after we're alone. I don't want them getting suspicious."

~~~

Nephilis looked out into the bay as the moon distorted against the wavy ocean. He could see his reflection. He wasn't smiling. Though usual, he wasn't smiling because of his average disposition, he wasn't smiling because he was disappointed. ~Dulceri...my friend. This is something. You know I'm in this somehow. I can tell by the chart. I can tell you know alot about this, but to what extent. I'll assume that you know only what you see meaning you know that Noroa is doing something else with there money. If anything, you'll go there soon to ask. You won't find or do anything, so I won't bother to stop you. My friend, don't worry about me. Just...stop, please~ Nephilis thought to himself. He turned and began walking once more.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:02 pm
Amiea looked as she flew around looking at the buildings and into the sky. She saw her brother at the bay as she turned around flying around the city several times, the air running through her hair. Before she would lay her head down, she had to do something. She continued to sway as the wind swayed gently across Evermore.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:05 pm
Kenji noticed the weak smile and he had a worried expression. This problem was getting to him. Not that he was suprised. He knew that Dulceri and Nephilis were best friends. He took out his flute. "Maybe some music might cheer us up a little." he said grinning. He played a sort of an upbeat tune then suddenly it turned into a lullaby he remembered when he was young. So much for upbeat he thought wryly.

Tempest just stood there not knowing where to go or what to do. He came here of his own record but since his rank was so high, it wasn't like he would get punished for his actions. Still, it wasn't good to take risks so he decided to go back to Tenshu. When he arrived it was like he never left.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:06 pm
Charon looked at Dulceri with sympothetic eyes. " So young and yet you know what the world is really like, Dulceri the path that we have all chosen is a complicated one with many horrors along the way, there will be more sad events then happy ones. When the time comes that these proplems are conflicted everyone will need to make a choice, whether or not they are to save your fallen friend or to trample him into the dust. " He said softly. " I know you don't know what to do but that is what we are for, many of us will offer our condolenses, and I will offer my clairvoyance and wisdom whenever you need it. " He said softly.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:14 pm
"I don't understand how the world works. I wish I did though." Dulceri sighs and nods his head slightly. "Thanks for the tune Kenji. Right now, I just want to go home. Let's go Daphne, Kenji. Thanks Charon. Also, be up early. The faster, the better." Dulceri turns and begins to walk toward the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:20 pm
Kenji isn't as wise or tactful as Dulceri but isn't stupid. He knew what was wrong. He just knew he had no business being part of that conversation so he pretended not to know what they were saying. When he heard Dulceri saying it's time to leave he put his flute away. He looked at Charaon. "If you ever meet a girl named Amara, tell her Kenji said hi." he said then walked towards the door waiting behind Dulceri. He then questioned himself to why he said that to Charaon but just shrugged  

Elricbrothers1144

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:29 pm
" Amara? looks like she's been making friends. " He said with a smile as he opened the door to his pocket dimension. He walked through and ultimately ended up back at the inn, he asked the man whether or not the girls had booked a room, they had. He sighed and thought. " Alright now I have to explain myself to Amara...hope she's in a good mood. " he said softly. He walked towards their room still in his suit. He knocked on their door and said. " Sorry for waking you, but this can't wait until the morning. " He said hoping they would hear him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:37 pm
Amara wished Krys a goodnight as she lay her head on the pillow thinking. She then heard a knock and then recognized Charon's voice. She got up walking towards the door as she opened the door looking at him. "Come in" she stated as she took him upstairs of the suite and outside on the balcony looking at the sky and the moon that was present outside.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:50 pm
Charon looked at Amara and said. " Sorry for leaving you again. " He said as he looked up into the sky. " I have to leave again in the morning, it's very important. " He said softly. He didn't like constantly having to leave her but it was important that he did.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:50 pm
User Image
Kyuri smiled when the boy stated he was if a family that wield diamonds as an element but that wasn't true at all. " I believe you know very well that I dont use diamonds, since you just saw me defeat that man but the reason why I am here, was to challenge the claimed strongest fire wielder alive." He stated calmly. "I came to challenge you." He said more bluntly now as he waited for the oys response.  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:56 pm
Amara looked at Charon and then at the moon. Her hands clenching the rail, bending it slightly. She turned to him. "So is this what you really think of me Charon....as a girl who cant understand or comprehend real life" she questioned with a more hurt tone than angered. The wind blew through her hair as she looked at him once more. "I am not a liability but the way you are treating me...maybe that's how you see me" she stated.

Helios looked at Kyuri with a scowl. He hated to be corrected. "I didnt say that EVERYONE could do that, but that's what that town is known for" he stated. He looked at Kyuri and glared at him. "As you wish" he stated looking at him with a piercing glare.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games