Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:58 am
Rakata was enthralled with the map as he found key landmarks. he almost didnt hear TJ's question.
"yes...i do believe you should come with me. it'll be handy to have someone on hand to heal me if it goes south...we'll be gone a while. but if this map is accurate then we already have a good lead, for i know right where some of this stuff is. we're heading to Egypt." he told her. he went to his closet armory to begin putting supplies together. the guns in their racks were plainly visible from where TJ was.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:35 pm
"Egypt?" TJ repeated, a big smile spreading across her face. She got to tag along and go to Egypt.... Her eyes roved over his dorm-closet arsenal, and she wondered what she ought to be bringing. Probably most of what she had brought to the school, barring the purely decorative stuff, which there wasn't much of anyway.

"How exactly are we planning on getting to Egypt?" she asked, the tiniest hint of excitement entering in her voice. "I mean, with all your... equipment... I don't think we could exactly take the next flight in."

The Night Faery

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:42 pm
Rakata smiled and jangled a pair of keys he had hung up inside the armory door. "once again, you underestimate me. i have a modified version of the standard AH-64 Apache Longbow. it has enough space for all of my equipment to fit in twice. i just hope you can use a gun well enough. we will be taking my car to the military base when Major Verduun is stationed. very nice guy. no unwanted questions, everything i do is off the record." he finished packing their equipment into the C-Bags. "lets go." he said to her. Rakata grabbed her hand and teleported them to his car. it was a black Ferrari Enzo. "get in and boot up the onboard computer. its easy enough to handle." he put the bags in the truck and get in and started the engine. "lets rock."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:04 pm
i dont know why but all of a sudden I started to scream. It came out of me. At first I didnt know I was screaming until I saw birds covering there ears. I couldnt stop, and then I started to choke. I tried to scream samantha but I couldn't I just couldn't stop. STOP it annabelle! STOP! but I couldnt I passed out wondering if id ever recover again..I felt my self shaking and all evil came over me  

MajikBooBear

The Night Faery

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:21 pm
((Nice helicopter.))

TJ gaped at the vehicle. "This is your car?" she said incredulously, and let out a surprised laugh. "This is... wow...." She slid into the proffered seat and observed the controls. Once she had figured out how to boot up the system, she heard a faraway-- but piercing and grinding at the same time-- sound, like some horrible kind of scream.

"Uh, your car didn't just make that noise, did it?" she asked with a frown, playing with the straps of her messenger bag. "'Cause if that was your car I'm pretty sure I just murdered it or something." She looked up at Rakata, the frown deepening. "And about what you said earlier-- no, I'm not very good with firearms at all.... Do I still get to come along?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:14 pm
"course you do. and no my car didnt make that noise. and yes, this is my car. im very good at 'acquiring' things. this car doesnt exist." he jammed the gear shift into drive and drove out of the school campus. as soon as he reached the highway he opened up and was going about 90 mph.
"ive made a few upgrades as well. see?" he pulled a lever and a section of the hood on either side of the car opened up and folded back to reveal 2 .50 caliber machine guns.
"its handy in a scrap." he tapped away on the keyboard.
"Auto Pilot Engaged" a voice said over the speakers.
"excellent." he murmured. Rakata pulled the map carefully out of his pocket and ran it through a scanner.
"odd. very strange indeed. these numeric marking seem to be coordinates." Rakata told her.

they pulled into the base after about an hour of driving.
"i called a head and had my helo prepped. its sitting right there on the tarmac ready to go." he smiled. soon he would have all the power he needed.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:57 am
For a second..It felt like all my power draining. but regaining. I woke up. Thank god. Thats it...Im calling my aunt. Im getting out of her. I rushed over to my dorm. Rakta and TJ gone. Samantha disapeeared. Im the only one here...alone. Im too used to that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:59 pm
Students Have Left the Campus Samantha Overheard the Admins say ..She thought to herself ...Im going to look for Annabelle and see whats up ?  

KommandoKat

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:54 pm
I called my Auntie
"Hey Auntie? Yeah its me..."
I hung up right when I saw Samantha looking at me. Something was wrong  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:37 pm
TJ hardly tried to make conversation on the drive; she was looking at the scenery flying past them, wondering exactly where they were-- she had never been all too familiar with this area. Vaguely, she wondered if the administration was going to call her mom, and frowned a little at the notion, feeling slightly guilty for leaving without notice. Still, she had wanted to go with Rakata, and was going to stick to the choice she had made.

Besides, there was no turning back now; they had already pulled up at what she assumed was the base Rakata had mentioned. She stepped out of the car and slung her bag over her shoulder, turning around in a little circle to observe her surroundings. "I guess you do have connections, huh?" she said, somewhat rhetorically. "So we just jump in the chopper and go?"

The Night Faery

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:10 am
"essentially, yes. but i have to make a few check ups my self. i need to make sure that the weapons systems are online and ready to go. i expect we might run into some trouble. fortunately this bad boy can take out just about anything i need it to. and its radar invisible. stealth, as we call it. and i need to go pick up my MP7." he explained. Rakata tapped a section of metal on his forearm, and a computer display popped up. a woman's face came on a screen off to the side, but taking up the majority of the screen was lines of data.
hello Rakata, good to see you again. i trust you've been well?

"as well as one can be, Iri. can you run a full diagnostic on Dragonwing? its been a while since i used it, and im pretty sure it got upgraded since the last time it flew."

of course. running diagnostic. ETC 17 minutes and 33 seconds.

"excellent. thank you Iri." he told the holoimage. he turned to TJ. "Iri, this is my friend TJ. TJ, Iri is an AI program that was given to me years ago. she ran the car for most of the journey. her name is Irita, but she prefers to be called Iri." Rakata informed TJ.
"oh and Iri? verify for me that there are no files of me anywhere in the world. if there are, destroy them."

Done. no record of your existence anywhere in the world on any server, puplic, private, or corporate.

"ah, thank you very much." he told her. Rakata shut down the holo and opened the canopy. and jumped into the pilots seat to look over the controls again.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:24 pm
(( OKay dudes ur not supposed to leave the school campus!!!!))
I sat there...bored. Not knowiing what to do..should I leave or not? I phoned rakata  

MajikBooBear

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:51 pm
((eh. rules are made to be broken. we'll be back soon anyway. this is just a little side trip, and everyone will most likely benefit from its results.))
((edit. post 777! i has good luck!)))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:09 pm
Hey Annabelle wanna Do something LOL Im Bored ..(How could we possibly benifit from Bein the only 2 students in the school ) But anyways Annabelle have heart samantha Grabbed up Annabelles hand lets go Exploring in the woods ...And they were outside ..walking thru the woods that samantha Had explored the Day before to do some axe Throwing ..  

KommandoKat

The Night Faery

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:21 pm
"Huh," TJ said, a musing tone entering her monosyllabic reply. She smiled and nodded in greeting to the woman's face on the screen, although it felt nearly as ridiculous to do so as to think at Rakata in phone-message format.

Suddenly, something occurred to her and she frowned. "Hey, Rakata--" She stopped herself-- what she was going to ask might sound a little rude or invasive-- but then she decided to ask anyway. That's what friends did, right? "Rakata, why do you need all this power we're going after?"

♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games