Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J-SoBeS

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:08 pm
Name: Chris James
Hobbies: Basketball and Video Games  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:18 pm
Name: Jessica
Hobbies: Drawing, coloring, painting, filming, gaming, singing, dancing, playing any instrument, reading, writing, running, playing on the computer, watching asian horror movies, watching dramas, watching YT series, IMing my buddies, texting, smoking, trolling in certain threads, being mean to noob beggers... Um.. A lot more? I have a lot of hobbies. >':

djwhitebooty

O.G. Gaian

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:44 pm
Hello! This is Celeste, VC of our HUGE and still growing family of the XSK. I would like ALL the new people from now on to PM me (( Hazeleyeddemon88 )) the name of who invited you. ^^ Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:52 pm
Hey everyone! Welcome to XSK!  

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

Mean Dark Smile

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:20 pm
Name: I don't want to give out my name..but ok I will. It's Cayton xd Different eh?
Hobbies: MY main and biggest hobby includes photography. Click on my signature to see some of my pictures on deviant art. I have a lot more I need to put on it. heart sorry xd Advertising myself  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:25 pm
Hey, Cayton. Welcome to XSK! Cool name. smile  

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

Matsurika Akai

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:08 pm
Name:....just call me Kiri. ; )
Hobbies:Video games (Nintendo fangirl), anime, manga, music (anything not playing on the radio), writing  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:41 pm
Welcome! All new members of the XSK! ;D I am Katsuni Shouri, and I hope each of you have fun! There are many things for you to do! Contests, RPing, Being Random, and writing Poetry! Woo! Just choose what suits you and post away! This guild is like one big happy family! So, please, have fun! And if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Galiel Kaicho

Veilette

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:04 pm

:.:

Name:Zoe
Hobbies:

Hey Y'all I'm Zoe,
And I'm finally able to like play gaia actively now o.O its blowing my mind! college stopped for 2 seconds so I could breath!

I like art, videogames, piano music, fashion, makeup, food, philosophy,psych, and public displays of affection that are rated G, like hugs.

And.. that is me ..! So hi!

(sorry for blowing past the format =U )
:.:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:14 am
Name: Rosenfall
Hobbies:RPing, yaoi, manga,  

Rosenfall

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DeadlyPumpkinBread

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:47 am
Name: Depends on how well you know me. My older friends call me Aku because of my old username. I'd prefer my new friends to call me Pixel, and the people I don't like shouldn't address me at all. I never give out my real name online.

Hobbies: Reading, writing, RPing, editing, video games (none of that Mario crap), and drawing. I also do a bit of fashion design, just for fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:16 am
Name: Vanna1994
Hobbies: Gymnastics, videogames, bike riding, Drawing, listening and singing along to Country Music  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Bangin Bad Bxtches

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:41 am
Hey I am Jan
Hello, Anika, Joe, Knight Squall Leonhart, and Rose! Welcome to XSK! If you need anything just pm me, I'll be glad to help. wink

@Foxie Holy Shiite. o_o ... no offense
@Lite Noah -Points to the Gulf- Sorry about the oil .... sweatdrop
@Joe Yeah, sure it's fine. There is a shop thread if you have shop you would like to post and there is also a museum thread if you like to display any of your works.
@Varpu Success, we have a name! =) It's nice btw. Lol. The guild is kind of big. If you need help with anything let me know.

It's okay. I planned to trade it in for an yacht.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:53 pm
Ditto what Katsuni Shouri said except I'm Jan.
@Lite Noah o_o Oh oh oh I wanna be on yacht!  

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

Bangin Bad Bxtches

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:58 pm
Hey I am Jan
Ditto what Katsuni Shouri said except I'm Jan.
@Lite Noah o_o Oh oh oh I wanna be on yacht!

Okay captain. -gives ya the captain hat-  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games