Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soidie Denroth

1,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:56 pm
((*Cough* Doc. Corn *Cough-Cough* Respond *Cough* Evil Dark Bad Blackness speech *Cough* Ahh... I need something to stop this cough of mine.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:52 pm
The woman let out an audible sigh, seemingly pleased by those that followed her. In particular, one man seemed a bit too happy to see her. When he attempted to seduce her, he would find himself inexplicably buried deep into a cloth stand not too far from where she stood. "As I had said before, all of you have a good amount of potential" She said once Raoul had unburied himself. "All of you here may have your own goals and dreams, but as that creature showed nobody is safe. Not even the son of a master. I personally could not care less about that dark force" She said as she violently cast off her cloak. The form that lurked underneath was most certainly feminine, yet the skin was different. A strange light cyan color, the skin would forgo normal looks for a smooth scaly texture. She held her arms wide, and as she did so a chill gust of wind wafted through those before her. "That child is still important to me. Rescuing him may turn out to be a pain in the a**, but Alexander has his ways of repaying those who do him favors. Gold, power, perhaps some key information?" The woman called, slightly nodding in Durithill's general direction.

Then the woman stretched and crouched. Her head bent, several words in a strange hissing tongue issued from her, each word standing hair on end and charging the air with energy. When she straightened, her form stretched and changed. The woman grew larger, skin lightening to bone white as two wings forced themselves from her spine. A tail burst forth from her back as she took to all fours, and her head changed shape as well. In a matter of seconds what had once been a strange woman had become a decent sized dragon, head snaking down to rest before the group. "All of you have temporary authorization. Should you accept this offer, I welcome you to Efferia Island. Should you decline, you shall be allowed to leave in peace" the dragon said as she extended one wing to the ground, and shortly explained how to get up and what places one should sit. She then turned and winked at Selene, saying "Of course, new recruits are always welcome".

The dragon waited patiently and comfortably for those interested to ask questions or get on her back, moonlight shining off her scales.  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:14 pm
Sangre stood perplexed, he saw several people come out of the Tavern and then his stare grew hard with fascination. The woman, grew and changed into a majestic dragon. Sangre's eyes grew wide, and then he uttered simplicity. "Woah? Ok?" He looked at the others and said, "Well that's..." His thoughts ran dry then jumped high in the air and landed softly on the dragons backs. He tapped its sides with his feet and jerked his body forward. "Come on baby...Im ready to go!" Sangre exclaimed and was already to go where ever the dragon had said they were going. Sangre chuckled quietly, almost filled with hidden intentions.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:52 pm
Of course I'm beautiful.

Venustas stared at the woman as she shifted into a creature of incredible power, and there was no doubt in her mind that she was to go with them. Rather than hopping onto her glorious back, however, Venustas stretched her wings outward before propelling herself into the air on her own.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to take this as an opportunity to stretch out my wings. I will be following you to this. . . Efferia Island." The boy that hopped onto the dragon's back made Venustas feel sorry for her, and she shook her head slightly at him before looking down towards the others.

Just as an angel should be.

Evol Bear
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:04 pm
SPACEWell that was hardly informative. She had basically just told Durithill what he already knew. Still, she was offering a ride to Efferia, and that was something. It would be much quicker to ride a dragon than it would be to try and walk all the way to Efferia. Besides, it seemed like the dragon was probably going to take them straight to Alex which saved him even more time. Well there wasn't really much point in hiding anymore then. Durithill stepped out of the shadows and began walking up to the dragon. With a quick step, he leapt up and landed on one of the spots the dragon had indicated to ride and held on tightly with his legs. He was careful not to grip on to the dragon with his hands. It would be pretty terrible to have your ride crash because they were too busy vomiting everywhere. And his legs were strong enough to hold on anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:51 pm
Fleischer didn't see any of it coming. First the offer, second the oddly placed transformation to a large dragon, and finally some place that he had never heard before in his life. "Vell... that was... odd to say the least." seeing others get on the back of the dragon. It seemed like something out of a story the village elder used to tell back home.

The story was about a young boy who wished to become free. This was because he lived under the Barron of the farming village, and never had a chance to see much other than books along with his teacher. His father wanted him to become a scholar, but inside the boy just wanted to live life his own way. He was at home late one night when a serpent came by and asked if he wanted to ride on his back...

Fleischer couldn't remember the rest, only that it ended to tell a lesson to the children of the village. Fleischer however, didn't care much for such stories.

He was stuck at a cross road: Go with the dragon and perilous danger, or stay at the bar and be safe. Maybe fate has this in store for me... thought Fleischer, and if I am lucky, I can have a look at a dragon from the inside! While in thought, he looked to the ground to see some useful herbs growing out of the ground and unconsciously gathered them. Fleischer grabbed his stuff and climbed on the dragon's back trying to find a comfortable spot to sit his rear.

Soidie Denroth

1,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Full closet 200

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:44 pm
The electric master appeared right in Ethral City as he planned. Looking around his environment Calypso found himself lucky; showing up with most of the people from the bar, including the woman from before. Only she had more muscle mass...and fangs, and gills and everything else a dragon had. He was late for the party, missing all the good information along with the fact that a certain person from his past was still alive. "So....what did i miss?"
(crap post)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:27 pm
The dragon merely chuckled as Sangre bounded gleefully onto her back, his weight nothing to her. All Tempest would offer to Venustas was an awkward shrug, made difficult by the cramped quarters. "Though I appreciate the offer, you will tire many miles before we even reach the sea. That and the speed I would prefer to be traveling would leave you far behind. Still, I will allow you your flight, but when you tire you should land upon my back and rest" She called to the fallen angel, watching both Durithill and Fleischer climb onto her back. The dragon commended the healer for his willingness to go, then shifted her attention to the other man. Casting a slightly irritated gaze toward him she said "You know......you can grip with your hands. Do not fret about any sort of impairment to my well-being, far greater magics than your poison protect me from such ailments".

Finally she looked back at Calypso. "Greetings, master thunderpants. Care to go and visit Alex? He would be most pleased to say hi.......and possible settle your debt?" she said playfully, nudging the lightning user with a talon.  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:56 pm
Impatience settled in Sangre's bones. His body shifted softly, feeling the scales of the dragon. Pristine elegance, but Sangre had no appreciation for such things. He humped forward and back uttering with vulgarity, "Come on missy, I'm getting bored. Let's go, I got no time for such things as sitting around." He looked back at Duthrill and squinted his eyes, focusing much of his efforts on the man's face. He shook his head no and said, "Duthrill, what the dragon lady said, your poison is weak." Chuckling grew fiercely deep from within, Sangre tried to hide his laughter but just belted it out, mocking at Duthrill, he slapped his knee, expressing himself even more. Sangre's face swelled with such stupid joy.

Through his ecstatic vocal belching of humor, his eyes peered over to a warrior, the man's presence only made him laugh even more. But then with a mistake of oxygen entering his oral cavity, he choked on it. Choked by his extreme laughter. His arms flailed gasping for breath, his lungs and throat tensing up. Sangre's face filled red, till finally he toppled over from the dragon and landing on his side. Air pushed out from inside, and a black fly buzzed away. The fly flew unorganized, it seemed as though Sangre would have met with death by a lowly fly, but it seemed as though death was not meant for him.

Sangre bounced on his feet, and brushed the dust off of himself. He stood proud and tall, and spoke with grace, "Lets just ignore that." He jumped back on the dragon.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:15 am
"Thunderpants..cute." he thought in a sarcastic tone. This wasn't to be taken the wrong way; the platinum haired warrior was just a little disappointing that it wasn't better.or funny. Eh, it was whatever though. As he asked what he missed he noticed that from the small talk the dragon was exchanging between the people here that they were going somewhere far. He figured that out since the dragon was giving tips and tricks on how to have a comfortable ride on the way to their next destination. Whether the dragon had room or not Calypso would not need a ride to their next destination. That was one of the perks of having power of his level. He wondered why didn't they just go to wherever it is they were going to go now, after leaving the bar? Was this some sort of initiation but without the cucumber and mama goat? Then again he should have been here a bit earlier to get most of the important chunks.

The lightning elite didn't have to worry about feeling too left out fortunately. The dragon kept one piece of important information for Calypso, giving it to him when she channeled her attention to him. "Alex?...that name sounds familiar...and what Debt?" he thought. That name was very familiar to Calypso..as if he knew who that person was not by seeing them one time and never hearing from them again. And debt? Did Calypso borrow something from someone again? Of course the dragon was referring to Alexander Gingerback, aka the genesis of wind the last time Calypso heard of him. They became friends after a good, interesting sparring session and from there made good partners whenever they teamed up to fight their foes. Teran was one of those people that made that list. But after almost a 2 decade coma, Calypso couldn't be blamed if he forgot the man. Perhaps if the lightning elite saw him with his own eyes he'll remember who he was again. Or if his brain was working double time to do that for him. "Where is he?" Calypso asked. Once he found out he would let the dragon, along with the group know that he'll see them there, using the same type of transportation he used to reach the city to wherever this Alex person was.  

Agent Code Monkey

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:32 pm
SPACE"I am rather comfortable as I am." Durithill retorted to the dragon. Whether or not the poison would actually affect the dragon was irrelevant. Durithill would feel uncomfortable grabbing the beast either way, so he simply held on with his legs. It would be difficult for the dragon to dislodge him just by flight anyway, so he should be fine. Plus it freed his hands up for combat should something arise on their trip to Efferia. Just because they were riding a dragon, didn't mean something might attack them. For instance the psychotic kid sitting in front of him might just try to kill everyone. His laughter and extremely childish behavior was beginning to get on Durithill's nerves though. The kid didn't even know what he was talking about and he was laughing so hard he almost choked to death. "Well then, I shall make it a note to purchase a more potent poison when we get to Efferia." Durithill said calmly. Only Venustas and the dragon would know he was lying about the source of the poison, since he hadn't told any of them except Venustas. "However I do invite you to test the virility of my current dosage." he said as he offered a hand to the boy to touch.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:44 pm
Selene was in awe. I knew I would find an adventure sometime soon. Though that Dragon looks awfully familiar. Selene walked cautiously, but excitedly over to her. "Of course I will join this rescue mission. Did I hear correctly that your going after a child?" She jumped up and sat right behind the last guy, gripping firmly onto the Dragon. "Hello, my name is Selene." She said smirking at the guys in front of her.

(will have more to say soon, just warming up)  

Red Liquorice

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Evol Bear
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:05 pm
Of course I'm beautiful.

A frown darkened her face as Venustas watched the young boy become impatient and ultimately immature. The direct insult towards Durithill was enough to cause her to draw her whip, and she kept it close by, ready to lash it outward should he be idiotic again. However, when he laughed so hard at his pathetic babbling that he choked on his own air, she couldn't help but smirk at him and relax herself. Durithill was able to defend himself, and she wouldn't need to involve herself whatsoever.

There was definitely a powerful aura surrounding the strange man that the dragon spoke familiarly with. He seemed confused by the dragon's offer, but intrigued as well by the mystery. Venustas then turned her gaze to the other woman who had shown up rather randomly and hopped onto the dragon's back as well. Selene, she called herself.

Slowly, Venustas lowered herself to the woman's level and nodded slightly to her. "Hello there. I am Venustas." Her voice was melodic, and her smile was subtle, but stunning in its simplicity.

Just as an angel should be.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:46 pm
With all the new found commotion, Sangre suddenly began to feel the effects, however they remained inside. He looked at Duthrill and gave a polite smile, a warm greeting. But there, in his eyes was a glimmer. A glimmer with a deep sinister plot. An abrupt course of action would follow and all would tremble from it. The boy lurched over, clutching, forming a strong grip on his stomach. Sangre sighed a bit then, with a mouthful of vulgarity, he uttered. "Ahhhh...I need to poop."

He groaned in agony, with the dragon woman not venturing off into the sky and taking the group of follows to Efferia Island, Sangre suffered from the snare of impatience. Like a zombie, Sangre rocked back and forth, his head lifting up, gasping for desperate air. Sangre's neck craned his head back till finally he slammed his eyes shut and sneezed.

But unlike a normal person, Sangre didn't sneeze a collective issue of snot and other morsels. He projected a decent sized ball of mucous coated in brilliant fire. It flew a few feet, till it lost momentum and plopped straight on the ground. The center of this object was a palish green and with the contrast of the fire's red. The disgusting orb could only be majestic.
A moment later, the orb grew a thin black line, there was a loud hiss then the line opened revealing a cute innocent baby face. "Hello..."

Sangre was annoyed and crushed this new life without mercy with the heel of his foot. He hopped back on. "Come on Dragony...lets go." He said filled with childish eagerness.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Soidie Denroth

1,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:46 am
Fleischer didn't like the way this was going. This many people on the back of a dragon, would the thing be able to keep going for the entire trip? The thought of flight for the first time was what really got to Fleischer. What would it feel like? How high would they go? Is it safe? The one question that he wanted to REALLY know, but there was very little time to spare. "Um... Dragon fehlen, iss... is this zafe to travel? Are you shure ve are not going to interrupt your flight?" Fleischer yelled at the front. While waiting for a response Fleischer thought about anything other than flying. Butterflies, roses, beer, bloody wounds, blood coming from his smashed body after a 4000 feet dro- NO! Bad brain! Don't make me cut you open!

Like he was going to be able to tell his brain to shut up. What he did next was probably not the smartest idea. Shuffling through his bag, he produced a bottle of pain medicine and chugged all the contents. Now usually only 1/4 of the bottle was all that was needed... but... high as a kite work?  
Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff