Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Genesis
~OOC Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:31 pm
@Cry: Once my Hellfire Element touches you, even just the smallest flame, it will burn until your body turns to ash. You cannot put this flame out unless if the user wishes for it to be put out. Think of Sasuke and itachis black flames from Naruto. It's the same thing.

[26]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:34 pm
You cant burn a shadow.  

StickyHighFive

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:35 pm
User Image

@Cry - Yesh... You need to be careful when you fight Takeo. Perhaps, you'll stand a chance if you face Tsukishiro. biggrin

[ 37 ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:37 pm
@Cry: No, I can't. But your body is not made out of shadow... =__='  

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:39 pm
Kas biggrin ont get that attitude with me.Might stand a chance that pisses me off. -.-

Sado:Yes true.But i can go through shadows and cut your foot off. =w= Or gets sawich around constantly and slice you up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:42 pm
User Image

@Cry - Well... You can't actually do that... I mean - auto hit is just GM... And I'm not kidding. You really might have a chance of killing Tsukishiro when you fight him. Haha! Of course, with a chance of also getting your head squished.

[ 37 ]

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:42 pm
@Cry: While your on fire? And while I'm flying? XP

[28]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:44 pm
User Image

@Sado - That's soo ownage... crying . Haha! I can levitate, but it's not until I get the Ionic element to 50 Points.

[ 38 ]

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:45 pm
Kas:Cry only uses killing as a last resort.He's a travaler he just walks and doesnt stop.But if somthing or someone gets in his way he will try to ingure it if it is neglecting to move if i asked it to.I might resort to violence and not hurt you.To relaxed for that.

Sado:Theres shadows in trees.Tree branches can cast shadows and no matte rhow small it is i can still come out of it.So im going to stay away from th plains and the desert.Shadowless areas.XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:49 pm
@Kas: ROFL XD Well I can't really fly until I hit 50 with it. Right now I can free fall without dying. XDDD NICE!!! Levitation rocks XD

@Cry: *is flying above the trees... in the sky... where their are no shadows...* Eh?

[29]  

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:50 pm
User Image

@Cry - Well, we'll see...

[ 38 ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:52 pm
Remember even the smallest thing can cast a shadow.Even a rinkle in your pants.Ill teleport there and cut your legs off.But i cant do that till i have more experience.And with more experience i can control people shadows like skikamaru can.In my opinion one of the badest people on naruto.  

StickyHighFive

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:55 pm
@Cry: OBJECTION!!!! A shadow on my pants would be too small for you to just be able to travel through...

And yes, Shikamaru is a bad a**.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:55 pm
User Image

@Cry - If you do that, I will SO kill you in Air Gear. biggrin And if you do that to Takeo, Sado and I will SOOO kill you in Air Gear.

AND NO, of course you can't do that. That's total God Mode. biggrin .

[ 39 ]

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:58 pm
Man no it aint I can come out of any sized shadow. You may get me in air gear but ill rip you a new a*****e in here XD  
Genesis

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games