Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:34 am
(lol. parents are dead)

Aella watched in shock. She had seen the wolf in human form before but not his powers. She had decided to trust him but now she wasn't too sure. Aella let the wolf lick her ear. She turned her head to look at him directly, eye to eye, her golden hazel stare hard and cold as if asking, can I trust you?

(please note that aella was not spoke since she arrive except to utter her name)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:50 am
Missy
User Image

Missy smiled, "I'd love to be trained like that..." she said, "But my powers are different, I contorl the weather..." she said, "I can't turn human..." she informed him. "I do hope that Diana and Vexin and the others let me train with you, it sounds really fun..." she said hopefully.

(( my parents are dead also, but I might bring back thier ghosts for a bit...I only want to play one character razz ))  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:41 pm
Vahuka merely rolled his eyes at Vahuka's display of power and warning if he caught Vahuka and Aella fighting again. He didn't really take Vale seriously on that since he knew Vale wouldn't be foolish enough t actually attack the serpent. Although Vale was considerably more powerful than Vahuka could ever hope to be, the snake still knew a few tricks that could stop Vale cold.
Vahuka still didn't see how Vale was going to be able to deal with training one, but both pups. Aella was quiet and would only fight if in danger, and Missy still didn't know how to control her powers. What did Vale see in them that made them suitable to be possible replacements for him?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:54 pm
((I would bring them back as they are under my control as all those that die here are absorbed by him.))

Vale sat there for a second and looked down at Aella the look in her eye and the thought in her head, as provided by her mother's now inhabiting spirit. He decided to tell her. "Aella, I'm sorry for shocking you in such a way, but if I am to be your protector I must know you know my power." He rubs against you again lovingly. Vale trots over to Missy and nuzzles her as well. He Steps back from her looking her in the eyes. "In truth I wasn't always this strong. In fact I was made into this and I can teach you how to do this as well. And you too Aella if you so desire, mein liebling." The last part echoes in Aella's head in her mothers voice.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:56 pm
Aella nodded his head once and stretched her stiff and tensed muscles. She was sleepy she hadn't slept since she had been found and healed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:14 pm
"From the sound of Aella over there we should go back to the Den." Vale trots off leaving you all behind and arrives at the Den to wait for you to arrive.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:46 pm
Missy
User Image

Missy nodded happily and followed Vale towards the den where the others were.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:11 am
((This is like a really good book!
*Eats popcorn and continues reading* I'm sending out PM's to missing Member k?))  

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:48 pm
Aella trotted in Vale's wake and once she entered the cave, found a dark corner where she could hide and curled up into a crimson and ebony ball, using her tail to cover her eyes and fell promptly to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:03 pm
"I guess I have nothing better to do then." Vahuka said as he followed after Vale. Somehow, even though all he planned on doing was being nothing more than an observer, Vahuka just had a feeling he was going to get sucked into whatever training Vale had for the pups. Whether it be for better or for worse.  

Derpzilla88

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:20 pm
Vale let the others go in first and he sat in front of the fire. He was waiting for Vexen as she had told him that she had questions. He of course would tell her the truth, possibly even going as far as to tell her of the Lady of the Forest.

((Now I don't mention seeing you cause if I remember correctly you're in the forest with Rose, yes? Making Aella's comment odd.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:53 pm
(And there is not an OCC Thread, Yeah? We are without an OCC thread.))  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:45 pm
(oh oops!! my bad, I will edit my post)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:21 pm
((I'm a wait for some others to post we don't need thread domination from the dead guy. Plus I need to plan how to do this. sweatdrop If anyone wants to start a Den OOC thread(Unless one exists already) I could take suggestions or in fact we could do it here.))  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:28 pm
((BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP! EVERYBODY YO! POST IT UP GUIZ!))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff