Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:02 pm
╔═.♥.══════╗

»♥αlαínα мαяιє ḋαṉïɾ♥«

╚══════.♥.═╝

I can be as nuturing as a mother..

Alaina's head titled to one side in slight curiousity mixed with confusion,as Justin hopped in a tree branch.That made her want to giggle but she kept her lips sealed for now.It didn't take long for her ruby eyes to trail away to the ground in embarrassment.She didn't fully understand why her cheeks were beginning to redden."I-I'm sorry if I startled you."Staring up from the ground with a small smile on her face Alaina spoke softly,"I uh..heard you singing.You're really good."Then she began giggling."A lot better than myself."

or as violent as a bull..

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:11 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin turned his head in the direction of Alaina. I guess I was a little rash in my actions. Slowly, he climbed down to a lower branch and sat on it. He could see Alaina now. "Well, thanks," he said, face still a bit red from earlier. "I'm just not used to doing that in front of people." He chuckled a bit to himself. He looked at her again. He liked how she was smiling, but he couldn't shake the feeling that something seemed off about her. She seems to be running on low energy or something. He ignored the feeling then and smiled at her. "So, what are doing out here? It's kind of easy to get lost in these woods." Trust me, I know.

...Am I really the monster they say?

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:32 pm
╔═.♥.══════╗

»♥αlαínα мαяιє ḋαṉïɾ♥«

╚══════.♥.═╝

Alaina's gaze was locked on Justin,well now she could actually see him,since he climbed down to a lower branch.She quickly spotted that his bright face shade and it made her quietly laugh to herself."You're welcome."She spoke with her smile growing.Seeing him smile made her happier.It was strange though she came here hating vampires one being happy caused her spirits to lift."Oh well me and my sister Jessibelle was racing but then she ran off to Lenah."Alaina said,answering his question."Yeah I guess it wouldn't be difficult to get lost in a forest."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:42 pm

"Yeah, I got lost in here once. That's how I met Striker and the others." I'm surprised I'm talking to her like this. Justin jumped down from the tree. Landing on his feet, he walked up to Alaina. He stared at her for a few moments. Something does seem a bit off. I don't know her all that well, but she looks a bit unwell. "Are you feeling alright?" he asked her gently. "Not to be rude, but you don't look real good."

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:24 pm
((sorry writer's block)
╔═.♥.══════╗

»♥αlαínα мαяιє ḋαṉïɾ♥«

╚══════.♥.═╝

align=center]Alaina'S arms were crossed at her chest now anf the smile on her face vanished."That's not one of the nicest things to-"A yawn interrupted her words.A smile returned to her face just a weak one.She was drained."I'm joking I know what you mean.I'm fine just tired.I didn't get any sleep."She admitted.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:33 pm

Justin was shocked a bit by her first words. When she yawned, Justin settled down. He listened to her and understood. "Well, that won't do at all," he responded. "Someone like yourself shouldn't have to go through that." He quickly lifted her up into his arms again, the same way he did last night. "I think I'll take you back. I know a good place you can get some rest," he explained with a smile. He looked down to Striker. "I'm gonna go, okay?" Striker nodded and retreated to the forest. He looked to Alaina again. "Just hold on."

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:53 pm
╔═.♥.══════╗

»♥αlαínα мαяιє ḋαṉïɾ♥«

╚══════.♥.═╝

Alaina was swooped up in his arms again and it caused her face to turn pink like the petals from a sakura blossom.She peeked up at him with her long eye lashes fluttering with every blink of her eyes."Uh..Thanks Justin."The words left her mouth in a low whisper.Taking a deep breathe she relaxed herself then rested her head on him.Alaina wouldn't openly blurt this out but she was comfortable like this it was much better than that springy uncomfortable bed in her room.She could have gone to sleep in his arms but decided to wait until she was taken to where ever.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:08 pm

Justin saw her reaction and laughed a little. "I'm sorry," he told her. "It's just that your reaction was so cute." But when she rested her head on him and whispered her thanks, his face felt hotter than before. "Well, no time to waste now." With that, they started to walk back to the castle. He never really said anything, in case he disturbed her. When they arrived to the wall of the building, Justin found a big enough shadow to enter through. He went through and exited in the one place he could think of at the moment: his room. No one was there and the door was shut. Phew. He took her to his bed and set her down gently. "I hope this is more to your liking," he spoke. Quietly, he went over to his curtains, opened them slightly, and looked out the window. He also stretched out his limbs a bit. "If you're all taken care of, I'll leave you alone."

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:47 am
╔═.♥.══════╗

»♥αlαínα мαяιє ḋαṉïɾ♥«

╚══════.♥.═╝

Immediatly Alaina's pink cheeks turned tomato red due to the word cute leaving his lips.It was true that stunned her and left her body stiff and any words to retreat down her throat.Seconds passed and finally her silence was broken."It's okay."She says managing a smile on her face.When he began walking she didn't make a peep and neither did he.It took no time for her eyelids to slowly come to a closing.Then when they arrived at Justin's room and she was placed down on the bed slowly her eyes opened and trailed over to Justin."Thanks again Justin."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:22 pm

Justin kept staring out the window. "N-no problem," he responded to her, as if it wasn't a big deal to him. In reality though, his face was hot. He looked over at her. "I don't mind staying to make sure you're well, but if you want me to leave you alone then I will. You know, just in case you think it's weird to be alone in a room with a guy. N-not that I'll try doing anything! It's just..." The prince sighed. Why did I say that?! You pick now to be awkward! He walked over to the bed and sat on the floor beside it. "I-I'm sorry, I'll just shut up now," Justin said as he put his face to the ground.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:09 pm
╔═.♥.══════╗

»♥αlαínα мαяιє ḋαṉïɾ♥«

╚══════.♥.═╝

Alaina was silently laying on the bed,drifting in and out of sleep.She tightly wrapped her arms around a pillow,actually cuddling with it.Whenever she woke up from a nap or in the mornings she would find the pillow in her arms rather than under her head.I knew that I was given a horrible rooms purposely! That bitc-The thoughts in her mind shattered like glass when she heard Justin's voice.It took a few seconds before her eye fluttered open again.Low sweet laughter escaped her lips after hearing him."No it's okay.I understand what you mean."She says while giggling softly again."But please stay!"The words came out in a pleading manner and due to that her cheeks pinkened.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:26 pm

Justin turned around to Alaina. He gazed at her after she spoke. "O-okay then," he responded. He saw her cuddling the pillow and smiled. But it wasn't just the sight of her pink cheeks and gentle figure that made him smile. It was also that she was giggling. She's cute when she laughs. He realized what he was doing. She must feel like I'm a pervert or something! I keep staring at her! His face reddened some more. He didn't want to make any noise due to the fact that Alaina was trying to sleep. If she wants me to leave her alone, I'll do as she asks. Other than that, be quiet and try not doing anything stupid.

dreamingweirdo75

gurl got swagga11

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:35 pm
lOVE,
iS IT SOMETHING U WANT?
OR DO U NEED IT?
DO I NEED IT?
DO I WANT IT?
YES?NO?MAYBE?
THINK GURL!
OK OK I'M TRYING...
MAYBE I DO..
MAYBE I NEED SOME1 TO HOLD ME TIGHT
HOLD ME AND SAY I WILL NEVER LET U GO
KISS ME ON MI 4 HEAD GOOD NITE
SAY I LOVE U WHEN I SAY IT BAK
DONT MAKE ME CRY
DONT MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I'M NOTHING
LIKE U DONT LOVE ME
DO U LOVE ME?
DO U EVEN NO I AM ME?
DO U EVEN NOTICE ME?
DO U EVER THINK ABOUT ME?
DO JUST DO U EVER WONDER ABOUT ME?
DID U EVER THINK ABOUT HOW I FELT?
DID U EVER WONDER WHAT I LOOKED LIKE?
WHY DID U LEAVE ME HERE?
WHY?WHY?WHY?..
AGAIN I ASK DO U EVEN LOVE ME?
OR IS IT JUST SOMETHING TO SAY?
DO U JUST SAY IT?
OR DO U REALLY MEAN IT?
DO U JUST SAY IT TO MAKE ME HAPPY?
OR NOT TO SEE ME CRY?
I NO U SEE MI EYES WATER WHEN U WALK AWAY
Y DO U DO THAT TO ME?
DONT U WANT TO LISTEN?
OR DO I ANNOY U SO MUCH U CANT STAND TO BE AROUND ME?
AGAIN AND AGAIN I ASK DO U LOVE ME?
NO ANSWER..
AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN I ASK DO U LOVE ME?
NO ANSWER....
I GUESS THAT IS MI ANSWER....
*CLICK*
GONE.....

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:03 pm
Before falling asleep,Alaina flashed the bright faced Justin a smile then whispered soft spoke words."Thanks Justin.You're a really nice guy."Right after speaking her eyes closed and she grew silent,not even making a peep or sudden movement.When Alaina said he was a nice guy she honestly meant that.Justin always made her heart smile and soul blush.As she dreamed sweet dreams,her lips were curled in a gentle smile while she slept.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:53 pm

Justin's head went up a bit as Alaina spoke those words. His lips became a smile. Yeah, you're really nice too. He didn't actually say it though because Alaina was now sleeping. He gazed at her again with his smile. She looks like a little kid. He stood up and looked down upon her. I don't understand these strong feelings. I never feel like this. I shouldn't. But he did. And it's because of her. He knelt by the bed and pet her hair gently, making sure she wouldn't awaken. His smile disappeared though as new thoughts entered his mind. I can't be doing this. I'm a vampire. She's a human. We would both be shunned, and I don't want that upon her. Besides, why would she care for something that feeds on her blood? When the time comes, she's probably going to see me for the monster I am. She'll only stay away from me then. He kept staring at Alaina while pondering. Then, he lightly kissed her on the cheek. He stood and went to his window. Well, at least I got that out of me.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games