Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:11 pm
"Blaze... Can you try and cover me....?" I asked, slipping out of his arms and crouching on the ground, energy amassing around me. A strange mix of light and darkness swirled around me, covering me from head to toe. I knew what blaze was seeing... Wings sprouting from back, my fingers gaining claws.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:16 pm
I didn't know what I was doing but I was pretty distracting. I flew in front of Dragon-Draco and hit his snout. I'm pretty sure that if looks could kill, there would be no trace of me. But it worked.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:22 pm
When the strange glowing mix faded away, there I was standing, golden colored glowing eyes, with wicked sharp talons and a tail. My wings were quite large actually, and both my wings and tail were a silvery gray color that seemed to shimmer. With a snarling growl, I launched myself into the air, barreling into Draco's side so that we tumbled through the air for a moment before I righted myself, letting Draco go.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:32 pm
"REEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRRR!" screamed the enraged Dragon-Draco. I had never seen him in his dragon form, but I knew he could become one. His scales were dark red like his hair, with black streaks, also like his hair. His wings were at least three times as big as they were before, and his eyes, the eyes were solid black, it scared me to see them but I was determined. I rammed into him from the opposite side of Yuima and he barreled to that side.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:34 pm
Roaring in return, I flipped in the air, slamming my heavily muscled tail into Draco so that he was shoved down wards. The spikes on my tail were sharp enough to easily shear through most materials.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:35 pm
Something wasn't right, he wasn't breathing fire, in fact he wasn't fighting back at all. It was all so sudden when it happened, that I hadn't realized what was happening. I felt so angry, angry at Yuima, angry at Draco, and most of all, angry at my mother. Why did she leave me with that brother of mine. Why did she die. WHY! I was turning gold, my scales, my aura, everything. Then it occurred to me the dragon was making me angry, and it had pulled out a secret power in myself. It was strange, as soon as I turned gold, I felt calm and complete. I flew next to Yuima and readied myself for another attack.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:45 pm
My gold colored eyes flicked towards Blaze and his golden scales. I grinned, before nose-diving towards Draco, attacking him with both of her taloned hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:47 pm
I flew up a little and then followed Yuima example and nose dived timing it so she could get out of the way before I hit.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:59 pm
I spun out of the way as Blaze zoomed down. Though I look almost dragonish, I don't breathe fir... But I can use magic. Grinning, I start to concentrate energy in my palms. I throw this at Draco, the roiling white blob flying at high speeds towards him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:07 pm
I rammed into Draco so hard I thought I heard ribs cracking. Then I flew of to the side to get out of the way of Yuima's magic.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:27 pm
I watched as the blob of magic caught Draco in his side, expanding and imploding in on itself. I flew to where Blaze was, watching Draco warily. "Why isn't he attacking back...?" I asked softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:33 pm
"I have no idea." I said, surprising myself, my voice sounded golden too.

The first hit and I was back to normal, the empty husk I left behind was so that I could get away, I then controlled it from afar and it worked. But I couldn't attack from it, because it was empty of life one hit from me and it would fall apart. Not that it mattered, it soon fell apart after the magic blast and I retreated. I needed to train.

"HUH!?" I said after the dragon fell apart. It was a husk, and it wasn't attacking because it would fall apart if it did.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:36 pm
I watched the husk fall apart, and landed on the ground, searching for Draco's life force. When I couldn't feel it. Now came the hard part of changing back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:58 pm
"The cowered." I said, knowing full well Draco fled and went to train. I went over to Yuima, and watched, waiting to see if help was needed.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:05 pm
I cried out as I tried to change back, dropping o my knees. This had been what I was talking about earlier. It was easier to change back if you were hurt, and hurt if you didn't. Still, stubborn me tried again, and I ended up crying out again, doubling over.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games