Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxMiiSs AlicexX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:19 am
Don walked along. Seriously?? How long is it gonna take me to meet someone new around here.. she whined to herself. Maybe a little magic could spice things up. She hadn't remembered reading anything in the rules that said she wasn't allow to use magic on campus by herself. Grinning wickedly Don headed toward the library. And then thought better of it when she spotted a girl walking away."Time for a little spying if I do say so myself." Don creeped behind her silently lurking in the shadows.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:11 am
Deep in thought, Ari headed in the direction the ethereal pointed her in. " I don't suppose you're going to help me out with this one?" She said aloud and then shook her head. I really have to stop talking to this thing, maybe it'll go away. Surprisingly the school was pretty empty, she rolled her eyes at the though of everyone else goofing off. Should I do this in the open or perhaps in a dorm? I still don't really know where anything is around her. Beginning to wonder if there was a headmaster Ari chuckled at the though of getting caught. It was a school of magic, and She wasn't quite sure if what she was going to do was against the rules or even ethical for that matter.
Her mood turned a shade darker as she continued on clutching the book tightly,she could feel as though something was following her. As ari paused for a moment, she could see nothing behind her. Shaking her head she continued on thinking that it was her paranoia.

Knikels

XxMiiSs AlicexX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:43 am
Don listened as the girl rambled to an unseen object.Is she crazy...? Don shook the thought away and continued to listen. "Looks like fun..." Don commented under her breath. Moving sliently by the girl she go up quick enough to get a good look at her face. Her gaze didnt stay there for too long though. They travled down to the book she was clutching. What could she be up to? Excitedly Don ran ahead of her still hidden and accidentally stepped on a twig. It snapped loudly under her foot and Don jumped back deeper into the shadows, keeping her mouth shut, trying to remain hidden from this girls sight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:45 am
((about the twilight thing: WHO THE HELL SPARKLES?!!! i mean seriously o.O and lol i can stay on a comptuer for an entire day and i'm still fine, i maean everything looks slightly red but other then that i'm fine razz its just my parents yell at me when i do it >.>))
Faliecia sighed in content. She laid he rhead on Luciens shoulder and marveled in the moment. WHod of thought? This just morning he had been fixing to kill her and now they were a couple. Wow. Kali would have a fit when she found out.  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Knikels

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:24 pm
Air head a sound, The eleven race was known for picking up the slightest hint. She wondered if she was seriously paranoid, though now it became apparent that she may have been being followed. Her cold blue eyes pierced the darkness, " You may as well come out" she said. Ari had considered summoning the shadows, but she didn't know how to control it well. I don't want to kill whoever is hiding there..

(( lol twilight sucks, if you want a halfway decent novel, read Demon in my view my amelia artwater rhodes, it's a teen vampire novel that's halway decent. I digress and it's great being in college, not having to listen to parents LOL.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:58 pm
The smell of Zann's blood was exiteing luke's senses. The he took out the of gold, and silver."Ok put some of your blood on these. Then I will get to work on puting the final touchs on it." Luke held the slabs within Zann's reach.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:17 pm
Zann took the gold and silver and smeared each of them with a little blood. "Okay then. You do that." Zann told him as he slid down the roof. He walked inside Sellaria and went to his dorm to rest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:48 pm
Luke took the blood smared slabs, and went into the forest."If only I knew if the school had a bloody fire place I wouldn't need to go out here!" Luke then started to get some sticks together to make a fire."Furlia." A fire appeared from the pile of wood with a dark hint to it. Then luke started to make a aclemy curcile."This will be the last time I do this." He placed his hands on the curcile, and the durit was turned into a ring mold. Luke then took the slabs and begain to melt them into the ring moild."This may take a while.... I wonder if some animal will come along, or some human. I haven't had anything to drink in a while." Luke said with a tried look.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:09 pm
(Good night guys. Have school in the morning so can't stay up crying )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:32 pm
(( Yeah, me too ))  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:45 pm

Lucien looked at Faliecia. The moonlight complemented her skin well. "You know, I don't think I've ever had a date like this. Just sporadic and fun and.. beautiful." he finished as he laid his head on Faliecia's.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:48 pm
((posting to keep the rp going. it just kinda stopped))

Shane broke off and smiled. "You know, I've heard of non-demihumans, that is to say, humans, who could transform into an animal form. Though, I've also heard that it is terribly painful and dangerous." he finished, his smile gone into an expression of neutrality. Shane shifted himself so he was sitting next to Hana, and put his head on her shoulder.
"Hana?" he asked.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:03 pm
'Really? I've never heard of that before... but then again, I'm not exactly human,' she pointed out.
Curious about his change of attitude, she glanced down at him. 'What is it, love?'

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:16 pm

"Have you ever considered something so big, it couldn't possibly be true?" Shane asked, looking into her eyes.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:25 pm
Hana gave him a curious look. 'Sure, lots of times... but what do you have in mind?'  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games