Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:03 pm
"Personally I have no idea, if we're still shopping around that time we can always meet you somewhere or vice versa." She responded, though she couldn't wait to meet up with him. She was planning on packing up some of her things when she got home for the day, and telling her mom soon that she was going to be moving in with Kou. Though she was planning on having Kou and her mother meet first before telling her this.

"Though as for those questions you need to ask me, im sure we will have some time alone to talk about them." She assured him, seeing how they were bound to spend some time alone together sooner or later.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:50 pm
((I'll keep Usagi in limbo right now until Lunar makes a Rei post or Minako meets up with Usagi and Rei.

~Daiki post will be added in a few~))  

Solar Kitty-chan

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:18 pm
Daiki thanked Ami with a nod of his ehad and took his drink. He took a slow sip as he listened to her question. How could he phrase things so as to make himself not look like an idiot. He hadn't managed to get accepted into any university and he didn't have a job. He had been attending classes to improve the various grades he need to imrpove, of course.

"Eh... ano... I'm not really doing much of anything..." he said with a huge smile on his face. He found a coaster and set his glass of water down, a faint hint of an embarrassed blush on his cheeks.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:02 am
"You haven't picked a major yet, Daiki-kun?" Ami said, misinterpreting his reply. "But it's important that you pick one soon...I know it's a big decision, but you can't wait too long!"  

Mercuryangel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:05 am
"That would be good." Kou agreed happily, knowing that he'd get to see Minako again soon enough. "I'll call you when I get ready to leave so we can figure out where to meet." He suggested.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:05 pm
SaturnGrl
The shuttle ride home was long but bumpy along the way as the vehicle made its way out of the big city and out into the more rural areas. It was like a whole new transformation as the big buildings gave way to trees and grassy fields.

"It's not at all like Papa's house in the Juban district," Hotaru smiled. "But I like the simple serenity."

The shuttle cam to the bus stop and Hotaru led the way off the bus. Haruka was waiting nearby in her favorite Yellow Ferarri m512.

"Yo, 'Taru-chan..." She pauses as she take notice that Hotaru isn't alone. She opens the car door and proceeds to stand before the girls. "Who's your friend?"

"She's new, and I invited her to dinner," Hotaru replied with a smile. "Sorano, this is Haruka-papa. One of my God Parents."

"Ten'ou Haruka," Haruka boldly extends her hand to Sorano.
Sorano shook Haruka's hand, and bowed as well. "Hajimemashite, Haruka-san," she introduced herself politely, "Tsure Sorano desu." The tall woman intimidated Sorano a little, but it was obvious that Haruka was a very strong person. And not just personality-wise.
"Thank you for letting me come to dinner," Sorano said as they all got into the car, "I haven't had the chance to meet anyone else since I moved here."  

RinSakura

Lunar Wolf-Piggy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:23 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
((I'll keep Usagi in limbo right now until Lunar makes a Rei post or Minako meets up with Usagi and Rei.))

~(I will be more than happy to make a Rei post. Think I could convince you to tell me what's been happening, though? Just so I know how to post?)~  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:03 pm
((Between Usagi and Rei? NOTHING.))  

Solar Kitty-chan

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:07 pm
Lunar Wolf-Piggy
Solar Kitty-chan
((I'll keep Usagi in limbo right now until Lunar makes a Rei post or Minako meets up with Usagi and Rei.))

~(I will be more than happy to make a Rei post. Think I could convince you to tell me what's been happening, though? Just so I know how to post?)~

((Last time I heard, Usagi and Rei were at the ice cream parlor.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:00 am
"Sounds great, can't wait to see you again. I better get going though, I still have to meet up with everyone." She responded, as she began to make her way down the sidewalk towards where she was suppose to meet the others. She enjoyed talking to Kou at the moment, but she would rather talk to him in person.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:38 am
"I'll talk with you soon." Kou promised, missing her already even though he hadn't hung up yet. "And see you later tonight."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:26 pm
"Yup, can't wait to see you later." She responded not wanting to hang up, though she knew she had to. It wasn't like if she hung up now it would be the last time she would speak to him in years, it would just be a couple hours. Though to her it would seem much longer. She could always talk to him until she arrived at where she was suppose to meet Usagi and the others, but she was already only a block away so it wasn't much longer.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:40 pm
"So, are you planning on spending the night?" Kou asked curiously, glancing out to the floor to see that his last class was starting to assemble. "We can grab a few things from the store if you want on the way home."

Home. He suddenly realized that his definition of home included her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:07 pm
"Ohh we can always rent another movie again that we might actually get to watch this time." She responded jokingly, remembering she had fallen asleep last time. Though it didn't really matter in her opinion if they got anything or not. She wouldn't mind if she just sat there and talked with him the whole night.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:14 pm
He pondered briefly. "I think we should talk tonight rather than watch a movie."  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games