Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
No longer the entrance, please Recycle!!!! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:03 pm

(...is there a reason why several posts were just deleted?)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:10 pm

((mk, I think I'll post me getting away from the water now xD .. and test out this crappy layout, which is going to be updated because I HATE IT))

User Image

LuriLiath

would you like to die?

Luri Jumped out of the way of the wave, and dove into the water to take a little swim, as he is of the Hoshigaki clan he can swim alot faster then most, and can breathe under water! Luri decided to take the chance to swim around to get used to his ability's again, Luri then swam up ontop of the water and using a minimal amount of chakra was able to stand ontop of the water without falling into it, Luri watched as the fight went on.

you won't survive, so why try?

(note, I am in the process of getting my bloodline/clan back and since I am not fighting anyone, there should be no plroblem with me using them)

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:17 pm

((And note, I am incharge of bloodlines/clans now, and I still find yours godmoddish, but we will see.))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:37 pm

Cain the Blade
((And note, I am incharge of bloodlines/clans now, and I still find yours godmoddish, but we will see.))

((AHHHHH, RUN!!!!! wait what? godmoddish? it's how you use skills, bloodline,clans that makes them strong pirate ))

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:39 pm

((What is he saying that's god moddish, bloodline crusher..pfft. It isn't a god mod.))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:52 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
((What is he saying that's god moddish, bloodline crusher..pfft. It isn't a god mod.))

((I have to seriously doubt he's talking about that bloodline LOL, it's been in the guild forever, I just know how to use it right because I've been rping with it since the guy who owned the guild after DT lol... and the clan I'll have again? naa, it's just a booster to my water jutsu and I'm sure there are MANY people who could beat me... but yea, I love my rpc heart ))

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:55 pm

Demonxman
xXlildizzle1516Xx

((I have to seriously doubt he's talking about that bloodline LOL, it's been in the guild forever, I just know how to use it right because I've been rping with it since the guy who owned the guild after DT lol... and the clan I'll have again? naa, it's just a booster to my water jutsu and I'm sure there are MANY people who could beat me... but yea, I love my rpc heart ))

(( Eh, I my old clan just got banned "because of the way I used it" and when I was crew for a day I saw Cain here wanted to see me demoted,lol.

Anyway, You'll get you stuff back in no time. I'm surprised you have to reapply though.))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:00 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Demonxman
xXlildizzle1516Xx

(( Eh, I my old clan just got banned "because of the way I used it" and when I was crew for a day I saw Cain here wanted to see me demoted,lol.

Anyway, You'll get you stuff back in no time. I'm surprised you have to reapply though.))

((I kinda wanted to reapply, so I can show the crew that I should have my stuff back smile so it's more of a help for me than anything))

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:32 pm

Demonxman
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Demonxman
xXlildizzle1516Xx

((I kinda wanted to reapply, so I can show the crew that I should have my stuff back smile so it's more of a help for me than anything))

((No more OOC, and i'll say this: me, luo, hiro, and ishmail are incharge of bloodlines, if we don't accept it or ressurect it, tahts it. Now, take all OOC to the chatroom.))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:45 pm

((My god, I am past the point of caring to continue arguing. More than half of the members of this guild spend 90% of the time arguing instead of getting anything done in RP. And to be honest, I don't have the time, or need to sit and argue with the both of you over this situation.

@Scrapples: ....I've already stated the clone is gone. There really isn't a need to reiterate that I got rid of it because of your attack. It's dead, done for, kaput. But what does the Seki-Reigan have to do with this? I'm not part of that clan, I'm using my own village's weapon style. Just cause they can't move at the speed of the seventh stage, why should I be limited to their speed limits? Heck, when I move that fast, I can only do it for ten total posts before my muscles rip to shreds and I can't even move. So if anything, I have more of a set back to that sort of movement than they do.

@Jedi: ....I'm NOT auto-killing. I know what the move is Jedi, it isn't difficult to describe or understand. But that does not mean that I cannot stick my own hand into the water (I created) and freeze who was inside! Water obviously has three states, and given the jutsu I'm using which is now an SS rank it isn't auto-killing....it's common sense. I mean, both Scrapples and Sen are basically in the area to attempt to prevent me from doing it. If they can, then they will obviously. If they can't, since Kenshin can't move, then unless some unseen deus ex machina situation happens, I don't see how it can be prevented.

Guys, if I really didn't want to fight, and I wanted to be some cheap douchebag, I would have just used the eighth stage of the mist sword style and lobbed his head off in one go. But I LIKE to RP, I just hate how long it takes to get anything done because everyone is so defensive. I admit mistakes, clone gone and all and Scrapples apparently legitimate reason for just popping up. However, I'm not going to be cheated out of a situation just because I can't stand arguing and everyone else seems to live for it. And these comments aren't directed at anyone in particular, so I hope no one takes offense; I'm just stating this based on how many arguments occur in this guild on a daily basis.))

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:03 pm

Yun Sung

Mist ANBU Captain | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman
User Image

Yun slowly rose up from the Leviathan and looked up to see Sengetsu and another. So they were organizing the attack, and he was guessing that the sword hew as weilding was what he wanted before. Yun gripped his wounded body in pain, knowing he couldn't fight in this condition. He formed a summoning hand seal as he dropped into the water. He touched the water as a pirhana appeared and was consumed in a ball of water.

"Go find Luna, we need her medical help."

The fish nods as it swims off towards the village. The leviathan swims back underwater and below of Yun as he draws his sword, tossing aside the broken halberd.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:05 pm

(As far As I'm concerned the attack would technically be valid, however Luo it would prove courteous to atleast allow one post to either dodge or guard against theatatck although the speeds at which you are moving make that virtually impossible. I see that you would ratehr skip such a hopeless chain of events but I think you should at least grant Scraps, Kenshin and I that much. I'm pretty shure I or scraps have atleast two or three jutsu between ideal for thsi situation. However I understand your side of this trivial dilemna and I would like to state that I think it would be otherwise a valid kill if you had given that one reaction post as is present in all rp battles. No one likes to have their rpc killed and that is why that post no matter how unnecessary it may seem is always vital to these types of situations. Please understand what i am trying...and probably failing to say.)

NOW AS A MEMBER OF THE NUR CREW ANY FURTHER REPSONSES WHICH ARE NOT ACCOMPANIED BY AN IN CHARACTER RP POST ARE TO BE MADE EITHER IN THE CHATROOM OR SENT AS A PM TO THE PERSON OR PEOPLE YOU ARE ADDRESSING!

Supernal_SOul

Masked_In_Light

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:20 pm

Don't Let Me Be Myself

User ImageXXXΗ ɩ κ ɑ ɾ ʊ X X O k ɑ m o t o XXXXX

XXXXX Hikaru finnally made his way back on foot to the mist... He was gasping for breath it was way too long of a distance. He waited for his teacher to come.
I'll Eventually Go Mad.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:46 pm

Kenshin breathed in, he was directed towards the hand of the clone that was holding the barrier Together. He spat out Steam at the hand which would severly burn and then the clone vanished and the water shield dropped, which in the instant Kenshin jumped away and landed a bit away from them. "Dangit, I misread my opponent, Well I'm going to leave and conclude my assualt, sorry to do you trouble." Kenehin jumped and landed on the stalk and vanished, heading away from the village. Kenshin now knowing himself that the man named Luo might possibly be the only person Kenshin ever expected to beat him in water style.

((Not my greatest escape but It works for me, also this post counts as before Luo did the second post and before scrapples showed up.))

Carbon-kazuma

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:47 pm

Jedimastersonic
"Life is how you perceive it. Don't let one thing ruin your life."

User Image

A Dragon was in the air above Yun at this point, it had made it's way to this spot during the commotion and stayed in the spot. A figure standing on the dragon, his headband covering his left eye, looked down upon them. "Yun, you dont honestly expect to fight in your condition do you?" He didnt know why the men were attacking, but this wasnt what Jedi wanted to deal with.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games