Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:12 pm
lenon01
A clone of Sorcam's opened up the door with a slip of paper in its hand. "Sir." It said. "I have a report from the border wall. A suspicious individual with a black and purple hand just slipped in before we could fully shut the gates. I don't recognize her, and we didn't see her headband. Waiting for orders."

((well then....))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:24 pm
Ec smiled at hiro. "Sowwy" he said, referring to the staring "Shes very pretty". He blushed. He then walked out of the office going to the training area.  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:33 pm
Hiro chuckled, "Oh, I know she is." Hiro looked at Sorcam, "Her?" Hiro pointed to Vesta, he grabbed a headband from his desk and gave it to Vesta.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:09 pm
Sorcam shrugged and the clone flashed away in a puff of smoke.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:25 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
Hiro chuckled, "Oh, I know she is." Hiro looked at Sorcam, "Her?" Hiro pointed to Vesta, he grabbed a headband from his desk and gave it to Vesta.

((last time we let her into cloud she stopped us from our mission...and not to mention got me killed.If she makes one wrong move im releseing my epic move lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image
User Image

^+++Vesta Cornella+++v

After the first death,
there is no other...

User Image

User Image

She rolled her eyes as she took the headband and tied it around her neck. Her cures glowed one more time and her arm went back to normal. She felt great pain in her arm but didn't really show it. "You got anything to do here Hiro?..."

((haha darion twisted it will all be good))

User Image

Rockgirl809

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:16 pm
Darion72
Hiro_Uzaki

((last time we let her into cloud she stopped us from our mission...and not to mention got me killed.If she makes one wrong move im releseing my epic move lol))

((You bring that up one more time and I'm killing you myself stare ..hunt me down and try to back out when I find out ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:27 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Darion72
Hiro_Uzaki

((You bring that up one more time and I'm killing you myself stare ..hunt me down and try to back out when I find out ))

((Diz wut up baby? Y r u so mad?))  

Rockgirl809

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:29 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Darion72
Hiro_Uzaki

((naw i wasn't even gunna kill you lol i just wanted to be there lol but i was gunna kill her.oh btw i read that jutsu you where genin level it would only cause slight numbness not paralyze me DX))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:32 pm
Darion72
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Darion72
Hiro_Uzaki

((naw i wasn't even gunna kill you lol i just wanted to be there lol but i was gunna kill her.oh btw i read that jutsu you where genin level it would only cause slight numbness not paralyze me DX))

((>_> uh hunny dont even play with me))  

Rockgirl809

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:35 pm
Rockgirl809
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Darion72
Hiro_Uzaki

Eh...Dunno  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:36 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Rockgirl809
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Darion72
Hiro_Uzaki

Eh...Dunno

((well then...ok?))  

Rockgirl809

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:41 pm
((To ensure Clouds safety I shall use a certain custom jutsu that dizzle knows. And dizzle the creator said that I can adopt the jutsu after I learned it.))

Hiro paused, he could not help but think that Vesta was getting just a little like Mizu. He could not Endanger the village. "Wait, I need you to make a special promise to me that you won't harm or cause harm to a Cloud Ninja on purpose." The first step of the Death God's Promise was being carried out, the room got slightly colder.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image
User Image

^+++Vesta Cornella+++v

After the first death,
there is no other...

User Image

User Image

"Yea sure whatever. Can I get a mission now?..." She could barely move her right arm.

User Image

Rockgirl809

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:53 pm
"I hope you know full well what you are getting yourself in to." The Death Goddess herself appeared out of the thin barrier that protected Vesta for now. She was only Visible to Hiro. The woman smiled, she had thought she'd been forgotten. Going back to Vestas subject, "I'll give you a A rank mission, there is a rebellion downtown. Hold it off until the ANBU can reach you."

((20 post but worth it. Make a Topic for your mission and I will delete it afterwards.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games