Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:41 pm
User Image

Some days love will find you

User Image

Gaia username: Kateiyn
Species: Leafeon
Approx. level: 5
A bit of background: Leafeons name is Katie and she wears a pink ribbon on her left ear. Katie hates fighting, but mostly will only do it if someone is being a big jerk. She loves to talk, and make buddies. Katie enjoys traveling and sleeping on the soft grass. She can be very sweet but if you push on her buttons, she'll push right back. She's very fast because she put most of her training into speed, therefore she uses that the most along with other skills.

User Image

Can you be any legendary too? Doesn't have to be stronger. :<

User Image

Break those chains that bind you!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:09 pm
You hafta ask the RP owner if you can be a Legendary.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image

Some days love will find you

User Image

Ah. Well, oh well. Doesn't really matter to me. ;x

User Image

Break those chains that bind you!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image

He nodded. "You can call me Jeran." He didn't feel like joining in on the laughing spree. Instead he turned and walked to the hut mew was in. He opened the flap and saw her still sleeping. (if she's not comming back anyone wanna play mew?)  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:40 am
(I don't really feel like playing something as hyper as mew. I'm going to be introducing a new character soon enough anyhow)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:45 pm
Cynder brushed himself off and watched as the spectical took place in front of him.
"Well, it's good to see you guys coming to your senses! Now, before we get all caught up in the sentimacies, how's about a battle? No "Rocket" crap, just a straight up, legit battle."
Suddenly, a voice called from behind the group
"Now, Cynder; you should know better. I can tell from here that you've just about wiped youself out!"
A tall ninetails walked from the village entrance with a lightness and grace in each step.
"H-hi, Momma Ninetails. Sorry, I didn't come in, I got... pre-occupied..."
Her rescue team badge glinted elegantly in the sunlight.
"Wow... Isn't that the highest you can get?! How did you..."
She shushed him.
"I was doing my fair share of training while you were gone~"
With a hmph, Cynder shrugged and opened his arms.
"For those of you who do not know, this is our village. Welcome."

LimberNimbleShadow

Blackwing Flare the Sun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:00 pm
Preston, Rhyperior and Zoroark looked around the village. :Nice place you have here Madam." Said Preston. Just then Mijumaru, Pokabu, Tsutarja and Bulbasaur appeared. "Thank you guys for rescuing us." Said Pokabu. Bulbasaur was crying. "Ten years I've spent in that place. I never thought I'll see the sun again." He said tears streaming down his face. "Well what did you expect from the Master Ranked Alpha Team?" Said Mijumaru.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:34 am
User ImageUser Image

Kirlia ran over to Ninetales and hugged her. "I'm soooo happy to see you again~" she said. Kai held out his paw, the rescue badge that he was borrowing from Ninetales in it.
"Thank you for lending this to me" he said gratefully. "It was most helpful".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:05 am
User Image

"Hmm a rank like mine i see. Would have guessed." Jeran said to ninetails. as he walked back out of the hut mew was in. He was reffering to her badge.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:26 pm
The Ninetales stood, her tails swaying softly in the wind as she acknowledged the other Typhlosion. "Why, thank you." she said. "And you're welcome to every square inch."
She then turned her attention to the Lucario that was handing her her old badge back.
"You're welcome, Riolu. ...Well, seeing as you're not a Riolu anymore..." She thought for a second, giving Cynder a chance to interrupt.
"Kai. Call him Kai, Mother."
She gave him a warm smile and replied,
"Kai it is! Welcome back you two." The two of them nodded to eachother and headed into the village.
"Everyone is welcome to join us. I might even cook!" Said Ninetales

LimberNimbleShadow

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:38 pm
User Image

"I must tend to mew in the hut. Yall go ahead." He walked back into the hut and sat down beside mew. He wondered what she was thinking.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:26 pm
Kirlia got an idea. "Hey! Mama Ninetales. Do you think we could make some poffins? I've gotten quite good at it".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:09 pm
(ah crap xD hella left behind much! sorry bout the late reply guys ill reply soon i just totally forgot bout this guild! x3)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kirlia retrieved her trusty fry pan and then gathered some berries from the storeroom. Kai helped light a fire and then decided to go for a walk, after all that had happened, he needed some time alone.
He entered the forest and the began to wander around. Many thoughts flowed through his head. They had accomplished their mission of rescuing Mew and Raichu, and it would seem that Jolteon had been converted too! That Mawile was strangely quiet, he had not seen her since the incident at the Team Rocket building. He also knew that the other RocketChu gang members would not stay quiet about losing Rai-chan. Things were probably going to get ugly again soon and just thinking about it gave the Lucario a headache.
He longed to see his Master again,a pokemon that left with them after their human trainer abandoned them. Master had been the humans strongest pokemon at the time, so losing her would have been quite a blow, not that Kai cared.
Kai still wished to go to the Oblivia region and start a Rescue Team there, but until this region was free of the Team Rocket threat, he didn't see that dream coming true any time soon.
By now, he had walked a fair way into the forest and the sun was beginning to set. "I wonder what's going to happen next?" he pondered to himself.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:38 am
User Image

An aura sphere came from nowhere behind Kai and landed in front of Kai. Jeran jumped down from his hiding place. "Lets see if you have control of those abilities of yours." He said getting into a fighting stance.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff