Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:27 pm
((I Know that, but he isnt important, so I can call him Madara's brother if I feel like it.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:28 pm
Incubus Shane
Lord Akira Uchiha
Incubus Shane
Lord Akira Uchiha
Akira turned to Arata and put a hand on his shoulder "You would do that for me? In exchange, I will help you find another body."

((He would have to awaken it, by like copying another genjutsu, because he already has the required stuff. he would just need to awaken it.))

((Akira, what're the requisites for Mangekyou? Can I get it at this rank, LOL?))

((You need to be Jounin to get Mangekyou, plus do the Prerequisites. You would need to copy 15 Genjutsu, be a Missing nin, and kill your best friend for Itachi's. and for Kakashi's and Madara's and Madara's Brother's Mangekyou, you have to do Other stuff. Copy 20 Ninjutsu, and some other stuff, cant remember.))

((Oh.
I've already copied... around 7 genjutsu. Can I count ones from before I'm jounin?))

Yes, but you have to get an Exact number. and they have to have been copied when you had 3 tomoe.  

Naruto Eternity

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:28 pm
Shane smirked. ''It doesn't matter which one's real.'' He said, and leaped in the air, using his mist style stance to insert chakra in his feet. He quickly made hand signs, ''Katon: Housenka no jutsu!'' He roared, shooting a large amount of fire balls at the clones.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:29 pm
Lord Akira Uchiha
Incubus Shane
Lord Akira Uchiha
Incubus Shane
Lord Akira Uchiha
Akira turned to Arata and put a hand on his shoulder "You would do that for me? In exchange, I will help you find another body."

((He would have to awaken it, by like copying another genjutsu, because he already has the required stuff. he would just need to awaken it.))

((Akira, what're the requisites for Mangekyou? Can I get it at this rank, LOL?))

((You need to be Jounin to get Mangekyou, plus do the Prerequisites. You would need to copy 15 Genjutsu, be a Missing nin, and kill your best friend for Itachi's. and for Kakashi's and Madara's and Madara's Brother's Mangekyou, you have to do Other stuff. Copy 20 Ninjutsu, and some other stuff, cant remember.))

((Oh.
I've already copied... around 7 genjutsu. Can I count ones from before I'm jounin?))

Yes, but you have to get an Exact number. and they have to have been copied when you had 3 tomoe.

((Alright. I've copied three since getting three tomoe. Sasuke, can you help me get those other 12? xD))  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:33 pm
((Well I guess that would work, but it's a loop-hole, a big one.....and are you medical or puppet master class cause otherwise you can't transplant, I can do it but for future rerefrence only puppet masters/Medical can preform surgery.))

Arata shruged,

"Well then this could work then, but I don't recommend doing the surgery your self allow me otherwise things could go wrong."

He said reading throgu ha few scrolls, searching for hsitory on Shringan hed gotten from multiple libraries
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:33 pm
Incubus Shane
Lord Akira Uchiha
Incubus Shane
Lord Akira Uchiha
Incubus Shane
Lord Akira Uchiha

((Oh.

((Alright. I've copied three since getting three tomoe. Sasuke, can you help me get those other 12? xD))

((Not really... I don't have that many yet and where the hell would i copy them from? Besides aren't we best friends?))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:37 pm
The clones were hit and disappeared however Karuda's jutsu activated and there was a brilliant flash, he dodged the fireballs and aimed a kick at the chin of the currently blinded Shane.

[23/30]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:38 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Incubus Shane
Lord Akira Uchiha
Incubus Shane
Lord Akira Uchiha

((Oh.

((Not really... I don't have that many yet and where the hell would i copy them from? Besides aren't we best friends?))

((Huh? We are best friends, but what does that have to do with this? xd ))  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:40 pm
Incubus Shane
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Incubus Shane
Lord Akira Uchiha
Incubus Shane
Lord Akira Uchiha

((Oh.

((Because I would have to kill you...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:43 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Incubus Shane
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Incubus Shane
Lord Akira Uchiha

((Wait, what? >< Why would you have to kill me?))  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:44 pm
Incubus Shane
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Incubus Shane
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Incubus Shane
Lord Akira Uchiha

((Kill best friend = Magenkyo Sharingan))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:45 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Incubus Shane
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Incubus Shane
Official Sasuke Uchiha

((Kill best friend = Magenkyo Sharingan))

((Oh, fine. Let's have our RPCs become lovers, then. That way, we can kill someone else. Damn, I need to make friends with nubs, now. gonk And seriously. My plan isn't a joke. We're already pretty much lovers, anyways, lol.))  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm
Shane felt a kick smash at his face, but then quickly grabbed the leg in reaction. He flew down, still holding Karuda's legs, and then put chakra into his finger. He poked at Karuda's forehead. ''Nemui.'' He said, and smiled.

((It means sleep.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:48 pm
Katsuro Hitokage
((Well I guess that would work, but it's a loop-hole, a big one.....and are you medical or puppet master class cause otherwise you can't transplant, I can do it but for future rerefrence only puppet masters/Medical can preform surgery.))

Arata shruged,

"Well then this could work then, but I don't recommend doing the surgery your self allow me otherwise things could go wrong."

He said reading throgu ha few scrolls, searching for hsitory on Shringan hed gotten from multiple libraries

"Hmm, Okay... can do Arata. I'll have you do it from now on." He said, crossing his arm. "Can you get me 2 Mangekyou, then?"  

Naruto Eternity

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:22 pm
He felt his eyes drift, they were closing, he stopped his chakra flow and his eyes opened again "Kai" he said, he swung a punch at Shane and with his other hand aimed a palm at Shane's chest.

[24/30]  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games