Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:56 am
Leon growled and reached out slashing kains hand with his calws as he backed up more. His eyes sdarted everywhere as he was paranoid. He panicked, and ice began to creep out again. I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE! He fired a large iceball at tina.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:36 pm
Kain jerks his hand back looking at the blood.

Tina smirks and the ball stops and drops to the ground.

Kain sighs and looks at Tina.
She nods and holds out her hand to Leon, "sleep my dear tell we wake you again," Tina casts her spell and puts Leon to sleep for now in happy dreams.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:58 pm
Leon was shocked as the ice was stopped but he suddenly felt heavy. He backed up confused as his eyes drooped. No.... He dropped down as he fell asleep from her spell as he rleaxed. Kiba sighed. What's your plan exactly tina? He sighed and looked at leon.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:06 pm
"I'll tell you later Kiba," Tina says and crosses her arms. "Its a weak spell that you can undo if you want without killing yourself. Most of my spells re locked to death but not this one," Tina says smile.

Kain wraps his hand and puts Leon in the guess bedroom.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:13 pm
Kiba sighed. No need yet. When noel was seperated that really messsed him up and her mind control only worsened things. But we need to overthrow teh queen and king. Tn=ina canyou do us a favor and put up a barrier?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:40 pm
Tina sighs and puts up a barrier for Kiba but it wasn't one of her strongest because she had been using lot of power.

Kain comes back out and sits on his couch. His hand was healed now.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:52 pm
Kiba sighed. Poor leon he could snap anyminute... I think- Kiba's eyes widened as energy filled the house and suddenly the whole house froze solid aside form the people. Leon howled and jumepd out of hte bedroom, growling. Ice was radiating form him and anything that touched it froze as he growled at kain and tina taking a step forward.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:03 pm
Tina snarls and whispers something. A collar like Kain's appear and snaps on around Leon's thoart not coming off at all. "Sit," she shouts and winces realizing that this would hurt Kain too.

Kain slamed down when Tina shouted sit.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:06 pm
Leons eyes widened as he sat down. He growled but couldn't stand up cause of the collar. He struggled against it btu couldn't fight it. He fired a large iceball at her again as he struggled.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:27 pm
Tina smack the ball right back at Leon.
Kain winces and sits.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:33 pm
Leon was hit by it and flew backwards. He yelped but tried to break the collar off him, but he couldn't.slowly ice began to freeze tina as he glared at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:46 pm
The ice comes off easy when Tina wants it off, "my poor boy you can't do a thing to me so just hold still and let me help you instead. I am your god-mother," she whispers to him going over to him and rubs his head softly like a mother. She whispers a spell and goes to work undoing all the spell the vampire had put on Leon to return him to normal ish.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:51 pm
Leon glares at her not able to move. "Die." He suddenly shifted human as he punched her in the gut, a ice blade forming on his hand so he stabbed her in the stomach. He jumped backwards glaring at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:55 pm
The ice couldn't touch her. "Sleep," she hisses and bespells Leon to spell. "Kiba I'm too tired to finish my spell for fixing his mind. You will have to finish. You should start teaching Kain how to use his powers. The collar will fall off soon enough from holding it all back. His powers are godly and drafs Leon's," Tina says and waves before disappearing leaving the house without protection.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:00 pm
Leon's eyes widened as it dropped to his knees, his mind fading. He fell asleep again as the house slowly defrosted. Kiba sighed as a power barrier was made. "Kain how well can you control your powers?"  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff