Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Back Into the Jaws of Oblivion (Open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:53 am
A wood elf walked in from a back room with a bag filled with cold water for Ramsus but noticed he was sitting and in good enough shape. She calmly approached and handed him the bag anyways.

"Incase you have the misfortune of irritating the bosmer again"

Ki and Mishka stuck their tongues out at each other before smirking at each other. They knew they were kidding.

Ki then looked back at Xenil. He seemed to be the only rational one here prior to their entrance.

Mishka was amazed by Ramsus' magic.

"I'm going to be honest with you. You are the first male to have the intelligence to use restoration magic after having... well the comfort of your package compromised. They usually don't think of it. I'm impressed already, man whore" She winked to show she was kidding about the last comment.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:40 pm
"Thank you." Ramsus nodded to the other Bosmer before looking back over at Mishka.

"YEARS of practice." he replied with his own smirk.

"Trust me, this is nothing compared to other pains I've had to endure..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:50 pm
Mishka arched an eyebrow.

"Oh? You look a little soft to me" She shrugged nonchalantly after a quick wink and smirk. She turned away to Ki who was shaking her head. She was fond of starting things.

The Bosmer nodded respectfully in return then brought one to the other bosmer as she had been dropped rather harshly herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:57 pm
"If I look soft, that's on purpose..." Ramsus said with a sigh.

"Keeps me from being drafted by the Legion..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:13 pm
She shuddered. "I'm almost lucky to have been born with breasts. Keeps me from having that issue for the most part." She turned to face him. "I'm Mishka by the way".  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:17 pm
"And I'm Ramsus Barker." He replied, giving a nod.

He then looked down at Unessa for a moment.

"The energetic bundle of joy here is called Unessa, according to Xenil." he said, pointing from Unessa to Xenil.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:43 pm
"Tori." The other cat purred, eating the rest of the bag of candy Ramsus had given her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:58 pm
((Short end of the stick sucks...))

When Unessa was suddenly dropped like a sack, she let out a yelp, before hitting the ground hard. Groaning in pain, she did her best to ignore the others. Though it became harder and harder to do when they kept talking...
When she was finally being introduced, she picked up her head, giving the entire room a cold glare.
"Good morning and good bye." She growled, picking herself up and heading straight for the door.
"Xenil. We're leaving!"

"Aw... Do we have to Unessa..?" Xenil pouted, almost looking like a small child.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:59 pm
Ramsus gave a groan, standing up as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:09 pm
Ki's ears perked.
"Can I come, Mr.. uhm Xenil?" She was keen to keep the company of those with good hearts.
"I'll share my candy." She dropped on of the huge sacks she carried and it was almost entirely filled with sweets.

"KI!" Mishka said sternly. "I thought those were filled with supplies?"

"I'll have you know that sweets are a very valuable asset these days" She turned her nose up.

The other Bosmer just watched curiously. She had a feeling the kitten was goiing to get her way and their small group was about to grow... a lot.  

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:12 pm
"Yay! Lets go!" Tori shouted, jumping onto Xenils back when she heard they were leaving.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:24 pm
"Oof!" Xenil grunted when Tori suddenly latched onto this back. "Uh... Tori Uh, Mishka and Ki was it..? ... I don't think--"

"WE'RE LEAVING ALONE." Unessa barked at the rest of the group as she continued to glare at them.
"Bad enough I got a whore and a cat following me..." She grumbled as she stormed up stairs. Her blade, which was still poking out through the bottom floor ceiling was suddenly removed, and moments later, she returned and was back at the door.
"So please. Leave Xenil alone, and leave us alone." She growled, looking to Xenil.

With a tired sigh, Xenil moved Tori off his back and returned the bag of candy (reluctantly) back to Ki before he stood up and began walking to the door, slumped over.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:26 pm
Tori whimpered when she yelled, her ears flattening against her head as her tail went limp. "But i'm not followig YOU." She complained, whimpering again when Xenil pulled her off. She followed after him still.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:07 pm
The quiet bosmer walked forward and stepped up to Unessa.

"Why is it, you fear the company of others?" She said very softly, so softly that only Unessa should have heard, with the exception of the cats were they listening. She was concerned with the bosmers behaviour, yet respected her defiance of that man.

Mishka put a hand on her waist and stood beside Ramsus before leaning over a bit. "She always like this?"

Ki saw the reluctance to return the candy and she just couldn't let that go. SHe filled a smaller bag with candy and sweets and gave it to him with her ears back.

"If I couldn't have a friend with me, I'd still want the candy to remind me of them- well I just like candy in general but thats not the point. I'm sorry if I irritated your friend." She pouted slightly, then placed her paw on Tori's shoulder and gave Tori a candy.

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:58 pm
"But you're following Xenil, and Xenil and I travel together. There for, you are following me." Unessa growled down at Tori, before she looked to her kin. As she questioned Unessa's motives to leave, her eyes narrowed.
"Ail si cystaelal, tia bolandri car bastaer ti ei tesaesaes. Shylia celaes myl ti thys bai vaeryl. Malaes tal byr shi seraer." She answered loudly in 'Beast Tongue'. The only ones who should have understood her (as far as Unessa's knowledge went) was herself, the second Bosmer, and Xenil, who only knew the language as he had grown up around Bosmers, and could speak as fluentantly as them. He could not, however, effectively use it on animals. They would understand him and speak back, but he could not hear them when they 'spoke'.

(Ail si cystaelal, tia bolandri car bastaer ti ei tesaesaes. Shylia celaes myl ti thys bai vaeryl. Malaes tal byr shi seraer.: In the homeland, my village has named me a murderer. Bounty hunters seek me for no reason. Strangers can not be trusted.)

"If you insist..." Xenil sighed, smirking at the cat as he took the smaller bag.
"Thank you."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games